Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) (28074 Views)

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, Others Listed For Arrest — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

We igbos are not for Atiku why is it difficult for you to track and understand

We Igbos... We south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

We igbos are not for Atiku why is it difficult for you to track and understand

Am beginning to suspect you been Anti-Igbo
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by calyto: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yea, they have never been united at the top
so instead of playing politics as it is, they'd rather prefer to hurt themselves with votes, borne out of emotion.

That's why they always find themselves at the wrong side of road.

GEJ robbed them of an opportunity and as it stands, Akpabio may repeat same.

The hausas have been abused beyond forgivenes for the past 3 years but you see that they still managed to use money to buy the ibos votes which produced Atiku as PDP's flagbearer.

ObservantFellow:

Is it really?
Well, having an unwavering opinion is not a strongpoint of many regions though. But you can definitely bank on the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
I don't know who Atiku thinks he is deceiving with that red cap on his head.

Total boycott of the 2019 election in the SS/SE until a date for a referendum is set to leave this fraudulent colonial contraption of the British which they called "Nigeria"

Better carry your referendum brouhaha and go meet Nnamdi KANU in Israel

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by globemoney01: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I can't remove my mind from my beloved Anioma and Delta state in general. Go and pick from Osun or Ogun.
Well you are a minority in anioma the rest Anoina are fully igbos, you can join your ijaw neighbors if you want out

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Drink Dano milk and stay strong bro.

So Last Last! Igbo Are Supporting Atiku, A Fulani Herdsman, A Muslim, A Terrorist And An Old Grandpa.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by globemoney01: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

Am beginning to suspect you been Anti-Igbo
Anti Igbo for saying igbos are not with Atiku? Mention any prominent Igbo including governors behind atiku? Atiku is not an Igbo project
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Abia State is a perfect example of what PDP wants for this country. The most useless state East of the Niger.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
ObservantFellow:
South East is Atikulated. Onto the next one

People have started Aticulating from Zoo. Now Nigeria is no longer ZOO. No more Ipob, no more Biafra. No more marginalised people. CELEBRATIONS TIME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by fx45(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:
Why is Atiku and his Chinese Vice delaying to flag off campaign in SE? All SE governors are against Atiku! Ikpeazu with his dressing has already shown Atiku that he’s not welcome in Abia
What is wrong with Ikpeazu's dressing?
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Denikayan: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
Why Is Ikpeazu Not Wearing Atiku's Ashebi?

Atiku Should Just Throw In The Towel....Few Igbos Votes Can Never Get Him To The Presidency...

Thats guy needs to be milked

Obituary his running mate knows the blunt truth and thats why he is investing less in the campaign

Atiku just feels like sharing his loots. He knows deep down he is not going anywhere. But at a time, If he believes 5% votes can get him close, Then whoever buttressing his beliefs needs to be killed or assassinated

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by farem: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:
Welcome to Abia state our incoming president of potopoto Republic
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

Anti Igbo for saying igbos are not with Atiku? Mention any prominent Igbo including governors behind atiku? Atiku is not an Igbo project

What's the Igbo project ? Buhari ?
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=farem post=73992556][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
On AtikuObi mandate we stand
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku at the Bay of Pigs

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Total boycott of the 2019 election in the SS/SE until a date for a referendum is set to leave this fraudulent colonial contraption of the British which they called "Nigeria"
please don't include south south in your madness
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by fajob: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Everybody getting atikulated to make Naija work Again.

FOR ALL YOUR ICT NEEDS(CCTV,ACCESS CONTROL,HOTEL DOOR LOCK,BURGLAR ALARM,SMOKE DETECTOR IN NIGERIA CALL 08072524884,07038641600)
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Lajet: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

Well you are a minority in anioma the rest Anoina are fully igbos, you can join your ijaw neighbors if you want out

That guy is from Urhobo don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
dajoaneke:
No vacancy for APC in the east. Anywhere APC are gathered in the East, make thunder scatter every every
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amen bro cheesy grin
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by united2020: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
i luv reading comment on nairaland
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Lajet: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I have warned you guys, don't include SS in your biafra struggle. We've our own problems to tackle as a region, don't come and drag us into any stupid agitation.

Count Delta state out.

Oga I have warned you too to stop speaking for all SS please try and speak for your tribe Urhobo because their are Igbo speaking people in Ss you have no right to speak for them. even though I don't agreed with Nnamdi kanu and Ipob for including all SS tribes in Biafra map

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
calyto:

So what's making you happy?

5 states with barely 7 million votes

Just 2 states in the north can give him more

The joke is on you grin grin grin grin

Two states in the north.

1 Share

Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by viceb: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

Atiku Should Just Throw In The Towel....Few Igbos Votes Can Never Get Him To The Presidency...

Not only Igbos will vote for him. Stop deceiving yourself. The hunger is real across board.
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by GBAREN: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

What is your problem every day throw in the towel, is the ahesbi Your Own? Focus on your APC elections and tells us on Nairaland why we should vote PMB, campaign for your candidate and leave atiku alone
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by bobwizzy1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

There is both like SS. An Ijaw man cannot possibly be speaking for a delta Igbo man so mind your business
the Ijaws can never go with Biafra
Re: Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Speak for yourself and family abeg.
Keep your rubbish out of my space. You have no authority where i come from.
We have an Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.