Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation (22685 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Bwatter(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sai Baba from the Naija Delta

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Almunjid(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
namio10:

Normal, foolish person first calls other person foolish for making sense.

Methinks, with people like you, God must have brought aged Buhari as severe punishment upon Nigerians.

Imagine in a country with more than a million younger, better educated, less corrupt than Buhari, as presidential materials, yet some zombies want Buhari to be their country's president.

Nigeria daily goes down the drain, dead bodies from violence poverty and hunger fill everywhere daily.

Yet Buhari remains a cult figure for many people like you.

I don't get into arguments with stupid people.... U are right!

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by obasig: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Somebody said see that useless ngige lol I was thinking it was a massive welcome I pity buhari he should throw in the towel no hope for him
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Samuel1402(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
StrikeBack:
Na wah for this Kwantri o That my iPad still dey available ooo Na one yeye mod ban me New 256GB GOLD iPad pro 10.5
how much
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by StrikeBack(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Samuel1402:
how much
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by fancifulasuquo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
StrikeBack:
Na wah for this Kwantri o
That my iPad still dey available ooo
Na one yeye mod ban me
New
256GB
GOLD
iPad pro 10.5

How much ?
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by StrikeBack(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
fancifulasuquo:

How much ?
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zanu -Pf also sing and hail a country to death - APC Is now doing the same

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KCmQ0tECy1Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by bender79: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
hopilo:
the boos more than the sai baba.
overall it was a show of shame
You need an ear drop. Simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by truthstands20: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
It was a show of shame. Sai baba at budget presentation! Nigeria is a disgrace. No decorum and maturity of behavior by law makers.
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
ochejoseph:
Did we watch the same budget we this Bashir?

There is a way you repress a people and when they turn to face you they will do so with no regard for you or the position you occuppy.

The disgrace Buhari received today is a miniscule version of what he should expect on February 16

There was no disgrace. Its expected when presenting a budget to an opposition led NASS.

Buhari however showed exemplary class throughout as he reeled out achievement upon achievement gotten with less available revenue.

The people are with him.

The unrully minority in the NASS simply disgraced themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
StrikeBack:
Na wah for this Kwantri o That my iPad still dey available ooo Na one yeye mod ban me New 256GB GOLD iPad pro 10.5
pinshure and how much
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari is shorter now!
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by lucind(f): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na sai baba we go chop, so because they shout sai baba it then means that Nigeria is progressing under Bubu,Nigeria and sentiment, they are shouting for their own pocket not for masses.
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by StrikeBack(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
bamidelee:

pinshure and how much
280k slightly negotiable

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Do anybody notice the height of buhari ?!!!! God Buhari who is tall and lanky is now a tiny man !
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
StrikeBack:
280k slightly negotiable
ok not on budget for now more blessing
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Dareal90s(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
House of the north... I pity the yorubas... I'm going back to akwa ibom at least it's better than Nigeria... Igbos fight for your country ..niger delta don't allow this people to keep feeding fat on your oil money
Mr man pity urself and ur brothers and sisters doing housemaid in Lagos, we Yoruba's are solidly behind baba, if u like go nd kill urself it's none of our business. Said Baba joor wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by StrikeBack(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
bamidelee:

ok
not on budget for now
more blessing
more blessing too
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by fk001(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
FriendNG:

I watched the entire thing. This drama can make someone reduce his tensions. fk001

cheesy

I also started watching it but unfortunately i wasn't able to finish, went to solve some issue.

I heard some of the senator's shouting "Sai mai gaskiya" at the early part of the session.

Only one senator that was creating nuisance he was shouting like agbero and I am definitely sure that it was Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by chiangwar: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rubbish campaign Budget

Newznow:
The arrival of President
@MBuhari
at the National Assembly amidst cheers of “Sai Baba, Sai Baba” from the lawmakers. Currently, presenting the #Budget2019, the #NextLevelBudget. He opens the presentation with listing some of the major infrastructure projects across the country.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6DPUNwsdSk

the arrival of President
@MBuhari
at the National Assembly to present the #Budget2019 to the joint session of the Assembly.

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by somehow: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mention the paper projects he listed as achieved in your state.
benratigan3:
hmmmmmm I'm currently watching the presentation on TV with counter boos from the joint house.
Mr President is listing some projects in my state already done on paper but in reality are still on paper(his speech) ellisiting boos and shout of propaganda....

NB: Nigeria is a beautiful country on paper �����
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by BafanaBafana: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
goaldynboy:
If any bloody Zombie tells you that Atiku is a looter;

TELL THEM THAT BUHARI AND APC ARE NOT ONLY LOOTERS BUT A GANG OF HARDENED CRIMINALS!!

If any bloody Zombie tells you that PDP spoilt the country for 16yrs;

TELL THEM THAT BUHARI IS A MAJOR PART OF THE PEOPLE THAT SPOILT THE COUNTRY AND IS STILL LOOTING AND SPOILING THE COUNTRY TILL DATE!

Buhari has been in government since 1962! Why did he not fix Nigeria?! Buhari was the Military Governor of Northeast Region (that now comprises of Seven States) from 1974-1976! Buhari was Petroleum Minister from 1976-1979! Buhari was Military Head of State of Federal Republic of Nigeria from 1983-1985! Buhari was the Chairman of PDTF from 1995-1998!

Put all the above together to see how long Buhari had been in power! What most zombies and Buhari supporters lack is sense of history! Before 1999 there was no motorable Federal Roads in Nigeria before PDP started fixing them!!
So you think say you get sense like this. The person that you copied this from particularly wrote it for your kind of people. Radio biafra IQ. No sense

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Empiree: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Newznow:
The arrival of President
@MBuhari
at the National Assembly amidst cheers of “Sai Baba, Sai Baba” from the lawmakers. Currently, presenting the #Budget2019, the #NextLevelBudget. He opens the presentation with listing some of the major infrastructure projects across the country.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6DPUNwsdSk

the arrival of President
@MBuhari
at the National Assembly to present the #Budget2019 to the joint session of the Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Psoul(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bolustical:
Saraki, Dino and Ben Mumu Bruce right now

Show us how the APC zombies were feeling those moment PMB was bn booed. I will love to compare the two pics pls.
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by DonDraper66: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tension532:
Nnamdi kwanu's pigs won't like this

useless biafrans
Nigeria sai baba wallahi
A cretin spotted
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bolustical:
Saraki, Dino and Ben Mumu Bruce right now
u wicked ooo
Re: Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation by Kfed4ril(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Tension532:
Nnamdi kwanu's pigs won't like this

useless biafrans

Nigeria sai baba wallahi

Your father and your village people are useless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals / Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / See Why The National Assembly Is Powerless Without The Mace In The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.