Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Buhari: The Lifewire Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Lifewire Of APC (335 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: The Lifewire Of APC by rejoice4eva(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
With the way things are going in Nigeria, I think the only thing APC has gotten to offer Nigeria is only Buhari. As far as I am concerned , no party ideology, no national agenda, from councillor to governor , all they are chanting is Buhari. How can there be meaningful development and nation building?
Re: Buhari: The Lifewire Of APC by Asshurbanipal: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
That is it. Strong person instead of strong institutions
Re: Buhari: The Lifewire Of APC by Prompto: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
rejoice4eva:
With the way things are going in Nigeria, I think the only thing APC has gotten to offer Nigeria is only Buhari. As far as I am concerned , no party ideology, no national agenda, from councillor to governor , all they are chanting is Buhari. How can there be meaningful development and nation building?
if you Igbos don’t wail wetin you gain ?!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Campaign Fund Swells With Over N1.77b / President Buhari Lied About Completed Dam During Budget Presentation / Politicians Stockpiling Arms In Niger Delta – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.