Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Opinion: I Think It's Better To Learn SEO First Before Creating A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Opinion: I Think It's Better To Learn SEO First Before Creating A Blog (800 Views)

Which Is Better To Start In 2022: Blogging Or Youtube / Things To Consider Before Creating A Blog / Steps To Take Before Creating A Website - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: I Think It's Better To Learn SEO First Before Creating A Blog by YOLO1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
I think it's better to learn SEO first before creating a blog or website. This is based on my personal experience.
To me, creating a blog or designing a website is easy. SEO is where the major challenge is especially if you want to monetize your blog. Even if you are not planning to monetize it, there is no point in wasting time to write without having readers to read what you have written.
As for me, I have dropped plans of creating more blogs and I want to really learn and focus on SEO.
This has been my personal experience about blogging and web design. You can share yours too.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think It's Better To Learn SEO First Before Creating A Blog by Cyberleets: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
You are right...

U need to learn proper seo before starting a blog otherwise u won't make a dime from ur site...

People complaining of low cpc adsense...it's Becos they get traffic from Facebook...and even 10k daily page views, they can't even make much daily

Focus on getting traffic from search engine instead and watch ur cpc increase

That's the importance of seo I u wanna earn from ur site
Re: Opinion: I Think It's Better To Learn SEO First Before Creating A Blog by myseyf(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
YOLO1:
I think it's better to learn SEO first before creating a blog or website. This is based on my personal experience.
To me, creating a blog or designing a website is easy. SEO is where the major challenge is especially if you want to monetize your blog. Even if you are not planning to monetize it, there is no point in wasting time to write without having readers to read what you have written.
As for me, I have dropped plans of creating more blogs and I want to really learn and focus on SEO.
This has been my personal experience about blogging and web design. You can share yours too.

Learning SEO is great when you plan to earn serious money from your website. But again you can't learn the nitty-gritty of SEO without a live website, they goes hand in hand.

I think the right way to go about learning SEO is to first set up a blog on a cheap Nigeria web hosting company with a domain name. Don't use free Blogger or .

With time, you will start seeing result of your progress on Google search console.
Re: Opinion: I Think It's Better To Learn SEO First Before Creating A Blog by Premiumwriter: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Think about what a single backlink from an authoritative website like Wikipedia can mean for your blog.

It means more traffic and higher search results for your blog.

I can get a backlink from Wikipedia for you for just 1k. Contact me 07055822849. Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Non-profit Charity & Crowdfunding Wordpress Theme To Share Your Big Love / Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content / Pls Help: Erorr Message When Linking Instagram To Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.