Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' (2074 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
spongeisback:

Because you're carnal. If you're spiritual you wouldn't say this. Don't let me invoke the Holy Spirit on you.

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

To unbelievers, we are giving pastors money. To the people of faith, we are giving God money.

"For the wisdom of God is foolishness to them that perish."

This still doesn’t show where it says to give pastors money bruh
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
VictorRomanov:

I have answered this particular question before. It just shows you weren't reading. I am not about to waste my time anymore.

I even went as far as showing you how a Christian giving is done. I am still waiting for you to show me a gentile who paid tithe but didnt keep the passover and new moon because he was not a jew.

Mr answer the question. You cry have smiley not answered undecidedhow Romans 10:4 is the end of law of Righteousness cheesy and still we need to be Righteous to make Heaven.

Have you hit the brick wall? Runaway boy. grin

TITHE AND OFFERING ARE WAYS OF GIVING TO GOD.
JUST AS PRAYER IS WAY OF COMMUNICATING TO GOD.

Observation of new moon is not for people of faith.

VictorRomanov:

Now you know you re gentiles. When it comes to tithe you are not. Show me one gentile that paid a tithe, but did not celebrate the passover or kept the new moon?

You question indicates that's the law hasn't ended. So what would say about the scripture I quoted earlier; Romans 10:4

Moreover, no Christian in Nigeria keeps Passover + me. So given the condition, I think I can show you not one gentile but millions.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Mr answer the question. You cry have smiley not answered undecidedhow Romans 10:4 is the end of law of Righteousness cheesy and still we need to be Righteous to make Heaven.

Have you hit the brick wall? Runaway boy. grin

TITHE AND OFFERING ARE WAYS OF GIVING TO GOD.
JUST AS PRAYER IS WAY OF COMMUNICATING TO GOD.

Observation of new moon is not for people of faith.

Moreover, no Christian in Nigeria keeps Passover + me. So I think I can show you not one gentile but millions.

https://www.nairaland.com/4913701/why-shouldnt-listen-daddy-freeze

Your question is like asking why Joseph knew that sleeping with portiphers wife was wrong when there was no law?

How were Noah and Enoch and Abel, Abraham, Isaac, etc declared righteous when there was no law?

Simple, because God has a standard rights and wrongs, whether there is Mosaic law or not. Christians are still to follow those standards just like peeps before the law of Moses.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
VictorRomanov:

https://www.nairaland.com/4913701/why-shouldnt-listen-daddy-freeze

Your question is like asking why Joseph knew that sleeping with portiphers wife was wrong when there was no law?

How were Noah and Enoch and Abel, Abraham, Isaac, etc declared righteous when there was no law?

Simple, because God has a standard rights and wrongs, whether there is Mosaic law or not. Christians are still to follow those standards just like peeps before the law of Moses.

So if Christ ended the law of righteousness, then why are we mandated to keep it as christians? And he, Jesus, added more laws of righteousness which we MUST keep.

But devil have deceived you by quoting Romans 10:4 "saying "Christ have ended the law of righteousness"

EXPLAIN your gibberish well.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by VictorRomanov: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

So if Christ ended the law of righteousness, then why are we mandated to keep it as christians? And he, Jesus, added more laws of righteousness which we MUST keep.

But devil have deceived you by quoting Romans 10:4 "saying "Christ have ended the law of righteousness"

EXPLAIN your gibberish well.

I guess the devil also deceive Paul to write it. You dont know how you sound writing these comments. Since you refused to use your God given sense, continue. I've provided cases of people who were righteous without the law. If they can be why can't Christians?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by spongeisback: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.

I rebuke you in the name of the God of chosen.

Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? I am a chosen.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by MrPRevailer(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
VictorRomanov:

I guess the devil also deceive Paul to write it. You dont know how you sound writing these comments. Since you refused to use your God given sense, continue. I've provided cases of people who were righteous without the law. If they can be why can't Christians?

Do you know the definition of law?
A law is a set of guided priniciples. God has a principle, standard and that is righteousness. Misguided principles= sin/disobedience

You don't need to tell me. I always know that I sound foolish to some unbelievers. The Bible thought me.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by adelee777: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
VictorRomanov:

You are wasting your time with that guy. He is more of "my pastor says" christian.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Listen To 'daddy Freeze' by desiredhome: 2:10am On Dec 21, 2018
MrPRevailer:

#Athiests reloaded

Sense fall on you,
Why not think yourself out of these Pentecostal cabals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Part Of Nigeria Has The Strongest Juju / @ Huxley: What Is Your Gain? / Image Jesus Christ Appears In Redeemed Church [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.