Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari (36832 Views)

Salary Of Nigerian Governors And Their Deputies (Full Breakdown) / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Trips, Osinbajo 300m (see Full Breakdown) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by SirLakes: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
kindnyce:
Nawaoo
Too long..
Lemme pause here..

I know 99.9% of peeps won't read up the whole writeup, but will be quick to callour dear PMB namesm

Your dear PMB

How much will it cost to barb his bald head this year again. angry
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by Felixv: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tetehjewels:

I watched the entire over 75 minutes of his presentation.

Baba was strong on his feet and sharp with his tongue.

He dropped achievement after achievement until the minority who were trying to distract him gave up and shut up.

Baba was unperturbed as he was focused on his job.

One part that made me know he was peppering them was when he paused and said " excuse me" then coughed and then said ALRIGHT just before he continued with reeling ou achievements.

On roads the first one he mentioned was deliberately meant to pepper saraki. That's the Jebba Ilorin road. If saraki was a white man he would have turned red with shame.

In fact when Buhari went to shake their hands, Dogara first got up and nudged saraki to stand up before saraki did.

The thing pained saraki into his marrow grin

great post!!!.....all great nations had a great leader ---Buhari is a true patriot -this man will go down in history as one of the great African leaders......

4 Likes

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by osazeeblue01: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Scam scam scam
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by kindnyce(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
SirLakes:

Your dear PMB

How much will it cost to barb his bald head this year again. angry

Hahahah
Guy easy na grin grin grin
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by jellington: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
PMB/PYO till 2023. Sustainable economic growth and development is guaranteed.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wait guyz... Is that not Jubril from Sudan flowing with the usual charisma of Buhari?
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by candygist: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
baakus:
Buhari was on full display today.

He burst my medulla with his eloquent,articulated speech and maturity.

PMB/PYO 2023

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
duduade:
Where is education
My question exactly
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by seguntijan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
When Alex Badeh was Chief of Defence Staff under Jonathan, he stole the defence budget and empowered Boko Haram to grow stronger and kill my cousin, a young accountant with Lake Chad Research Institute Maiduguri who had just started a family.

BH also captured Mubi and made the Badeh family compound their headquarters. It didn't matter to Alex, who evacuated his family to safety and used his stolen wealth to acquire commercial properties and mansions in Wuse II, Maitama and Florida for himself and his children.

But nemesis came calling yesterday, when gunmen killed him in either a targeted assassination or a robbery-kidnap gone wrong. Badeh contributed to insecurity, and insecurity claimed his life. May the likes of Alex Badeh never know peace in life and death.

Nurah Alkali

2 Likes

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
KehnnyCares:
God Bless Nigeria. I believe the Budget will be well implimented with Sai Baba in power in 2019
Where is education? No plan for education in 2019....sai baba indeed
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by keleants(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Anything on minimum wage??
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by ElGood: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Racoon:

$ APC met @ #169 & they complained about?
Unrealistic indices.Price of oil price & dollar exchange rate are unstable.What are the budget performance for the previous budgets?

It's seem u did not watch the budget presentation. Hence this ur question should have arise.
If u still care to know the performance of the previous budget,go and watch the 2019 budget presentation.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by economia1: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Can someone tell me which part of ENUGU ONISHA express road has been constructed?
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by abuuthmaan: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
superamoled:
Half of the money will be looted anyways

for d sake of argument I agreed but at least better than when PDP looted whole of it and brought many of the problems Nigeria is today which Buhari Is doing his best to tackle
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by Jebosh(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
No plan to reduce unemployment, APC government really hate youth.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by superlightning: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Some are here shouting sai baba because of budget presentation...... LOSERS.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by OMOTOWO(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
neezar:
Which Umunya road is being constructed??

That place looks like a death trap
My NYSC camp back then in 2014.That road na death trap.BUHARI TILL 2023 jare.What PDP could not fix for 16 years

1 Like

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by donb06: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
abogjohn:
do you expect him to build more universities or Polytechnics like the drunkard did, when we can’t even finance the ones we have.. it’s a gradual process... we are getting there sir..
With due respect sir.... That "drunkard" was the president of Nigeria as President Buhari is our president currently..... I believe u were among the one that went ballistic when an american insulted Buhari... Respect is reciprocal..... dont expect it when u don't give it.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by 77up(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Nonsense
As far as Buhari is concerned, every good news about Nigeria progress will always be "nonsense " to enemies of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by jomoh: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Racoon:

$ APC met @ #169 & they complained about?
Unrealistic indices.Price of oil price & dollar exchange rate are unstable.What are the budget performance for the previous budgets?

I’m not surprised you can’t read properly.

The present budget you’re refering to as past budget performed 67%. It’s in the article.

Which dollar are you refering to. The same dollar that has been locked on less than 365 for over 3years? Or which one?

The barrels of oil output and the price are the unrealistic ones considering the trade wars between US and China which would affect world economy next year.

That is the same man Ben10 Twitter Bruce said they met and want to help Nigerian economy predicting hard time for world economy same way PMB warned governors.

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by guru90: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
i only read "Exchange rate of N305/$"

why not 160/$

This FG................................... Chai!!!!
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by chukseric504869: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
God bless u pmb. budget of next level fully activated
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by fokusmind: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Baba forgot to mention rehabilitation of old oyo- ogbomoso road and on going dualization of the new oyo-ogbomoso road. I passed the old road yesterday and it is now far better.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by theemy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Admin401:

Just admit that you can read, or atleast your attention span is like that of a semi concious fart.
yes I admit I can read and decide no to read propaganda

1 Like

Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by FirePower1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you were able to read all then let me be the prophet to tell you that you have been living another man's life.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by Cj4charles(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
The only inventor of budget padding, stollen budget
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by davidsthe(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
The part baba talked of dualization of section of Lokoja Benin road (obajana-okene) is ambiguous at best.
Re: Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari by Ukamlinus36(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
kindnyce:
Nawaoo
Too long..
Lemme pause here..

I know 99.9% of peeps won't read up the whole writeup, but will be quick to call our dear PMB namesm
[Nawaoo
Too long..

I know 99.9% of peeps won't read up the whole writeup, but will be quick to call our dear PMB namesm[/quote]
[quote author=kindnyce post=73995195]Nawaoo
Too long..
Lemme pause here..

I know 99.9% of peeps won't read up the whole writeup, but will be quick to call our dear PMB namesm. Too Boring. No Regard To Education, No Wonder ASUU is Still On Strike Without Negotiation With Federal Government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph / Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.