Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate (27398 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
tuniski:

Long talk, kwara is pdp. APC will try but they will fail.
May be u are talking of kwara in other country. Not kwara i live in.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by DamiBukola: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
OgundeleT:

No. What was sought in kwara in the court by BALOGUN is different from that of rivers
did you read the part where the Court said INEC should accept only the list from Balogun-Fulani's executive?
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
tuniski:

Lie! Is offa the Plurality of kwara? Don't be narrow minded offa has always been anti-saraki so kini big deal?

I repeat kwara is pdp!
For u to do dat same thing in ilorin,nah suicide for u also. I know if u are prensently in ilorin.u wll not be saying kwara is pdp. Even in ilorin as am typing this,those dat are against buhari here still no want saraki
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
For u to do dat same thing in ilorin,nah suicide for u also. I know if u are prensently in ilorin.u wll not be saying kwara is pdp. Even in ilorin as am typing this,those dat are against buhari here still no want saraki
Within your cycle abi?
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
OgundeleT:

No. What was sought in kwara in the court by BALOGUN is different from that of rivers

Kwara's recognize executive is the faction of Balogun and they're to conduct the primaries. National only send officers to oversee the processes.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
May be u are talking of kwara in other country. Not kwara i live in.
Same kwara. February 16th ain't far. May God spare us all.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
tuniski:

Election dat is already won u are telling to wait till February.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
tuniski:

Hope u know wht is presently happening in d house of senate. Workers working in d senate house are on strike now. Saraki can not manage d house d way he mismanage kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
Election dat is already won u are telling to wait till February.
Yes it Has Been won by pdp.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
Hope u know wht is presently happening in d house of senate. Workers working in d senate house are on strike now. Saraki can not manage d house d way he mismanage kwara state.
You Have almost zero understanding of the issues.

Is the ASUU/ASUP strike the fault of saraki?
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
tuniski:

You Have almost zero understanding of the issues.

Is the ASUU/ASUP strike the fault of saraki?
Why are u talking like dis. We are talking politics u are talking academics association. Assu is only trouble maker dat have bn distrupting education b4 apc and pdp came to existence.
Since d history of senate house,tell me if there was ever a strike in d senate. Get ur facts b4 coming online. The latest info now is saraki sued d striking workers but i cant comfirm dat now.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
Why are u talking like dis. We are talking politics u are talking academics association. Assu is only trouble maker dat have bn distrupting education b4 apc and pdp came to existence.
Since d history of senate house,tell me if there was ever a strike in d senate. Get ur facts b4 coming online. The latest info now is saraki sued d striking workers but i cant comfirm dat now.
You still don't get it and I can't help you right now.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
tuniski:

You still don't get it and I can't help you right now.
u are only repeating urself. U argument is baseless dat is why u cant argue with fact.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by sixteensix: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
u are on your own if u believe this fake news and judgment by saraki judge...I base in kwara state to be preside Ilorin the same local government that spy man of saraki reside (Balogun Fulani) currently he is not in gud health condition. truly they rule out the primary election held in kwara State by saraki judge but APC in kwara state is firmly stand and no shaking. kwarans have wake up from their slumber.

"O to ge" dat's the gospel kwarans are preaching.
they can't be dictating to us wat to do in our party, APC national has relieved him of his duty as the state chairman of the party when they discovered that saraki is using him as a spy, so there is no corx for alarm, we are not a fool, we know the different btw right and wrong. this is the right time to "Rescue and Fix kwara state" no space for saraki again in the state of harmony
"O TO GE" enough is enough.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
u are only repeating urself. U argument is baseless dat is why u cant argue with fact.
Pele mabinu.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by OgundeleT(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
DamiBukola:
did you read the part where the Court said INEC should accept only the list from Balogun-Fulani's executive?
Court never said anything of such. If such was said by the court then Ajuloopin that was just elected in the November 17 bye election would have seize to be a rep now
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by OgundeleT(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
tuniski:

Kwara's recognize executive is the faction of Balogun and they're to conduct the primaries. National only send officers to oversee the processes.

The primary election on every states was conducted by the NWC and not states. If what you are saying happen to be true then the election that put Ajuloopin in office should have been voided

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
OgundeleT:

The primary election on every states was conducted by the NWC and not states. If what you are saying happen to be true then the election that put Ajuloopin in office should have been voided
Conducted by the state supervised by NWC. It is like writing waec in a School, without the school you can't claim to have written the exams!

Hope that helps!
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by Timatayo1: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Very good for our democracy
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by israelmao(m): 5:25am On Dec 21, 2018
imam07:
It was after pdp lost d election u people realise it was not serious election,but b4 d election u were all shouting pdp will win it. Let me open ur eyes to what happened in d rerun election. Pdp spent bastard money in d process. Many voters collected pdp money and voted apc. This is wht happen if u dont know.
Let me analyse d coming general election for u. There will be no room to rig and if there will be any,apc will have upper hand in dat game. Know dat there are about 4 states close to kwara state border that will not conduct election nxt year. Buhari will not care to move 95% of these security operatives frm these states to kwara election to deal with saraki. Most of u dont know d power of incubent govt dats is why u guys talk like dis. General election will be very easy for apc to win than d last rerun. I bet u dont live in kwara dat is y u believe in saraki.

How many times Buhari has failed in dealing with Saraki?He scaled the hurdles of ICPC,CCB,EFCC and even an attempt of forceful take-over of the Senate.Do you care to find out the strength of Nigerian Armed Forces and Nigerian Police Force?Internal Security and Police Index described NPF as the worse in the world because for every 100,000 Nigerians there are only 129 policemen.Our Nigerian Armed Forces' strength stands at 181,000.Now if you say,Buhari will deploy that strength of security personnel to a state like Kwara what is then left for the remaining states in Nigeria?And mind you,thousands of soldiers have been deployed to fight insurgency in the Northeast.As the power of incumbency failed in 2015 when the people said, "enough is enough" it will also fail in 2019.Kwara is still at the beck and call of Saraki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by OgundeleT(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2018
tuniski:

Conducted by the state supervised by NWC. It is like writing waec in a School, without the school you can't claim to have written the exams!

Hope that helps!
Oga stop wasting your time in believing what does not exist. The contention is that whether the group of BALOGUN was illegally sacked or not and nothing more. Abdulrahman remain the APC guber candidate in kwara and if BALOGUN group have anything against that they can approach the court.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
israelmao:

How many times Buhari has failed in dealing with Saraki?He scaled the hurdles of ICPC,CCB,EFCC and even an attempt of forceful take-over of the Senate.Do you care to find out the strength of Nigerian Armed Forces and Nigerian Police Force?Internal Security and Police Index described NPF as the worse in the world because for every 100,000 Nigerians there are only 129 policemen.Our Nigerian Armed Forces' strength stands at 181,000.Now if you say,Buhari will deploy that strength of security personnel to a state like Kwara what is then left for the remaining states in Nigeria?And mind you,thousands of soldiers have been deployed to fight insurgency in the Northeast.As the power of incumbency failed in 2015 when the people said, "enough is enough" it will also fail in 2019.Kwara is still at the beck and call of Saraki.
You did not tell us how and reason saraki go win. U guys are only reaping d same post of kwara is still under saraki. It was b4 not present kwara state. Kwara is under saraki is a dream dat can never come to pass again. I dont follow political party but d personalty. Both pdp and apc are d same. I cant be deceived like u people.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by israelmao(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2018
imam07:
You did not tell us how and reason saraki go win. U guys are only reaping d same post of kwara is still under saraki. It was b4 not present kwara state. Kwara is under saraki is a dream dat can never come to pass again. I dont follow political party but d personalty. Both pdp and apc are d same. I cant be deceived like u people.

I already know where you belong.Saraki is Kwara and Kwara is Saraki.I know there are many haters of Saraki in Offa and it is for some obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2018
israelmao:

I already know where you belong.Saraki is Kwara and Kwara is Saraki.I know there are many haters of Saraki in Offa and it is for some obvious reasons.
i can see u know nothing about present kwara. I even smell ipob frm ur post because ipob always say wht they dont know. Thank God u are not who will vote on our behalf. This is d same way u ipob were bragging b4 d house of rep rerun election as if u are d one who will vote. U stay 1k km away from kwara nd be saying saraki is kwara. Ur eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by israelmao(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2018
imam07:
i can see u know nothing about present kwara. I even smell ipob frm ur post because ipob always say wht they dont know. Thank God u are not who will vote on our behalf. This is d same way u ipob were bragging b4 d house of rep rerun election as if u are d one who will vote. U stay 1k km away from kwara nd be saying saraki is kwara. Ur eyes go soon clear.

Anyone that goes against APC is always tagged IPOB even if he is not.I know Kwara State like the back of my hands.Stop all this tribal bigotry!
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by senatordave1(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
israelmao:

Anyone that goes against APC is always tagged IPOB even if he is not.I know Kwara State like the back of my hands.Stop all this tribal bigotry!
Sarai will fall soonest
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by imam07: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2018
israelmao:

U know kwara like d back of ur hand. Thant God u said back not front of ur hand. I now understand why u talked dis way. Secondly, i dont care if anyone go against apc because i told u i dont follow party b4 i vote. Some1 personalty determine my vote. I am not like those fools saying one party is better than d other. Personalty first b4 d party symbol. Is there anything both apc and pdp has to show they are better than each other? My friend u consider political party first dat is why u are shouting saraki. Is not possible for an outsider to win some1 we dont want again 4 us. U cant vote on our behalf and i cant vote on ur behalf in ur state. Me i dont even poke nose in d affair of another state politics. Check all my post and u will know. I dont even talk much on buhari because i dont do party. If i like i can vote him or not. How will an outsider like u be imposing saraki who hv inflicted suffering on all d kwara citizen and i will not react. My guy stop saying wht u dont know about us here because u cant know about my place better dan me. You dat is supporting saraki,u shld tell us his achievement and why u are supporting him. It will be better than just repeating saraki is kwara.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by israelmao(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
senatordave1:

Sarai will fall soonest

Did he fall at CCB?Did he fall at ICPC?Did he fall at EFCC?Did he fall at the Senate?Waiting for Saraki's fall is like a hunter waiting for the crab's blink by the riverbank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by israelmao(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2018
imam07:
U know kwara like d back of ur hand. Thant God u said back not front of ur hand. I now understand why u talked dis way. Secondly, i dont care if anyone go against apc because i told u i dont follow party b4 i vote. Some1 personalty determine my vote. I am not like those fools saying one party is better than d other. Personalty first b4 d party symbol. Is there anything both apc and pdp has to show they are better than each other? My friend u consider political party first dat is why u are shouting saraki. Is not possible for an outsider to win some1 we dont want again 4 us. U cant vote on our behalf and i cant vote on ur behalf in ur state. Me i dont even poke nose in d affair of another state politics. Check all my post and u will know. I dont even talk much on buhari because i dont do party. If i like i can vote him or not. How will an outsider like u be imposing saraki who hv inflicted suffering on all d kwara citizen and i will not react. My guy stop saying wht u dont know about us here because u cant know about my place better dan me. You dat is supporting saraki,u shld tell us his achievement and why u are supporting him. It will be better than just repeating saraki is kwara.
Check your first comment to me and get back to me.
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by tuniski: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
OgundeleT:

Oga stop wasting your time in believing what does not exist. The contention is that whether the group of BALOGUN was illegally sacked or not and nothing more. Abdulrahman remain the APC guber candidate in kwara and if BALOGUN group have anything against that they can approach the court.
Exactly, they were illegally sacked and therefore no party executive to host the primaries in kwara. Same as Rivers, any primaries not conducted in resonance with the authentic SWC is null and void!
Re: Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate by deboysben(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
imam07:
u said d same b4 house of rep rerun election
that was then, cos this time around everybody will be struggling for his head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / 33-Year-Old Ibarakumo Otobotekere Appointed As Commissioner In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.