Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo (26174 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Adamu Muazu Apologises To Buhari On Behalf Of His Former Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by CheapDataGuy: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hope say na our yam e wan return grin
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Bizibi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
He is one of them that worked against gej in the last elections,I'm surprised the other former minister hasn't defected yet.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Cajal(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku should withdraw from this contest
All atikuloosers Atikulooters and atikuliars should surrender and hope for the best in the next 13yrs..(next 5yrs of PMB and 8yrs of Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by ofiko123(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
All these politicians junketing up and down .. .
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by NairaMaster1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tetehjewels:
Bloody nose for PDP loading 80% cheesy

You will tell us Muazu is not corrupt.

Have you heard his name? Yet he got the largest share.

Southerners are doomed.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by ArmedRobber: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
fx45:
He's going to deliver the same result he delivered for Jonathan... Failure. History is repeating itself
no he actually delivered for buhari while he scammed the mumu from otuoke
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Beetobee(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dont forget, former President Goodluck and VP Namadi Sambo had private meetings with President Buhari, they didn't defect. Always speculating, we Nigerians!
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fa ana cho azu?
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by igwefivestar(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tetehjewels:
is he not part of the pple that loot our money again? APC may God forgive u pple

Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
igwefivestar:
is he not part of the pple that loot our money again? APC may God forgive u pple

Ask God to forgive PDP first
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Bimpe29: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let him to APC to defeat in next year's general election as he did to PDP in 2015.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by nonsobaba: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
phyllosilicate:

His betraying is in the past,
What would you say about Umahi bag of rice betrayal?
A lot of my fellow Igbos are hypocrites. They have logs in their eyes but want to remove the splinter in the eyes of other people. They insult Muazu, Tinubu, Oshiomole for supporting buhari, but are quick to turn the blind eye even when PDP governors in Igboland also agree that Atiku is a thief that no sane person should be campaigning for.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by igwefivestar(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Ask God to forgive PDP first
didn't the bible said in james 4vs7 "submit to God. But resist the devil and he will flee from you" U have known PDP to be the devil why are u still associating with it offspring's?
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
igwefivestar:
didn't the bible said in james 4vs7 "submit to God. But resist the devil and he will flee from you" U have known PDP to be the devil why are u still associating with it offspring's?

Has Buhari or Osinbajo ever been in PDP? How then are they the offspring of PDP?

My focus is on Buhari.

Atiku has been a product of PDP so why are you still associating with him as the devils (PDPs) offspring?
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Deemas(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
phyllosilicate:

Atiku still has many backstabbing politicians behind him.

Jubrin has more backstabbers. Watch and see!
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Deemas(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
phyllosilicate:

phyllosilicate:

Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by asobo: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Game changer ko...game changer nee. A combo of kaura and Ningi is enough for him.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
phyllosilicate:
A former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Adamu Muazu, is currently meeting with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Muazu, a former governor of Bauchi state was said to have arrived the Vice President’s wing at the Presidential Villa around 4pm and went straight into a closed door meeting with Prof. Osinbajo.
Our correspondent could not establish whether the meeting was in connection with the planned defection of Muazu to the All Progressives Congress (APC) or not.
However, our correspondent recalled that it was a week after a former governor of Akwa Ibom state, Godswill Akpabio, met with the Vice President that he defected to the APC.
Proudly called the game changer, Muazu led the PDP to defeat during the 2015 general elections in the country, which ended Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-adamu-muazu-game-changer-in-crucial-meeting-with-osinbajo.html

This guy was the worst disaster that ever befell the PDP
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
he's now a saint.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by sadoxme: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
keep deceiving yourself he was only blown by the buhari tsunami, even dogara would not be speaker if he contested under PDP in 2015
would not be speaker or would not made it to House?
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by zlantanfan: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
sadoxme:
would not be speaker or would not made it to House?
both of course
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
SpearHead:
Help us explain all these ones..

Very analytical, l love analytical mind and l can easily sway my mind towards objectivity and correct analysis, since Bishop Danjuma was harsh on me , l went into research and l saw things for myself, l won't conclude on it but l leave it for objective mind to decipher

Section 14(3) of 1999 Constitution:
_"(3) The composition of the Government of the Federation or any of its agencies and the conduct of its affairs shall be carried out in such a manner as to reflect the federal character of Nigeria and *the need to promote national unity, and also to command national loyalty,* thereby ensuring that there shall be no predominance of persons from a few State or from a few ethnic or other sectional groups in that Government or in any of its agencies."

Have a look at this!

1. Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai, Borno

2. Chief of Air Staff Abubakar Sadiq, Bauchi

*3. Director General of DSS, Yusuf Magaji Bichi,* Kano.

4. Director General of NIA, Rufa’i Abubakar, Katsina

5. Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, Niger

6. Commandant General of Civil Defence Corp, Abdullahi Muhammad, Niger

7. Comptroller General of Immigration, Muhammed Babandede, Jigawa

8. Comptroller General of Prison Services, Ja’faru Ahmed, Kebbi

9. Comptroller General of Customs, Hameed Ali, Bauchi

10. Minister of Defence, Mansur DanAli, Zamfara

11. Minister of Internal Affairs, AbdulRahman Dambazau, Kano

12. Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, Borno

13. National Security Adviser, Muhammed Monguno, Borno

14. Chief of Defence Intelligence Agency, Muhammad Usman, Kano

_15. Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Ebok Ibas, Akwa Ibom_

_16. Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Maj. Gen. Abayomi Olonisakin, Ekiti_

17. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah rtd, Kano

NORTH 15/17.
SOUTH 2/17.
*This is a dangerous negative precedence*!!!

*APPOINTEES* :

The list below are heads of government agencies appointed by present administration in recent past. These are appointees from the north, I will research and bring out the list for the south anytime soon and y'all can juxtapose

SECURITY:
* Yusuf Magaji Bichi- DSS
* Ahmed Abubakar- NIA

PETROLEUM:
* Maikanti Barau- NNPC
* Mordecai Danteni Ladan- DPR
* Ahmed Bobboi- PEF
* Dr Bello Aliyu Gusau- PTDF
* Seidu Mohammed- NASDRA
* Abdulkadir Saidu
PPPRA

TRANSPORT:
* Hadiza Bala Usman- NPA
* Engr Saleh Dunoma- FAAN
* Capt. Mukhtar Umar- NCAA
* Usman Abubakar- NRC

FINANCE:
* Abbas Umar Manasawa -NSPMC
* Ahmed Lawan Kuru- AMCON
* Hajia Aisha Dahir-Umar- PENCOM
* Alh. Umaru Ibrahim- NDIC
* Mohammed Kari- NAICOM

COMMUNICATIONS:
* Prof Umaru Danbatta- NCC
* Isa Ali Ibrahim- NITDA

EDUCATION:
* Dr Hamid Bobboi- UBEC
* Prof Abubakar Adamu Rasheed- NUC
* Dr Abdullahi Bichi Baffa- TETFUND

HEALTH:
* Dr Sani Aliyu- NACA
* Prof Usman Yusuf- NHIS
* Dr Faisal Shuaib- NPHDA

WORKS & HOUSING:
* Engr Nurudeen A. Rafindadi- FERMA
* Ahmed Musa Dangiwa- FMBN
* Prof Mohammed Al-Amin- FHA

INFORMATION:
*Yakubu Muhammed- NTA
* Ishaq Modibbo Kawu- NBC
* Mansur Liman- FRCN
* Garba Abari- NOA

PRESIDENCY:
* Prof Mahmud Yakubu- INEC
* Ahmed Idris- Accountant General
* Tijjani M. Abdullahi- Budget Office
* Mamman Amadu- BPE
* Engr Mustapha Yunusa Maihaja- NEMA
* Aliyu Abdulhameed- NIRSAL
* Prof Sani Mashi- NIMET

Cursory look will indicate the appointees are in critical sectors of the economy and statutory government agencies covering almost all the entire parastatals even this is not the complete list

Folks just peruse the information, decipher and assimilate. My duty is to gather facts, analyse and disseminate, what you make of the information is your decision.

C-O-P-I-E-D
IF only Southerners will do the same when they become president, Nigeria will be better.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Dedetwo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
SpearHead:

Very analytical, l love analytical mind and l can easily sway my mind towards objectivity and correct analysis, since Bishop Danjuma was harsh on me , l went into research and l saw things for myself, l won't conclude on it but l leave it for objective mind to decipher

_"(3) The composition of the Government of the Federation or any of its agencies and the conduct of its affairs shall be carried out in such a manner as to reflect the federal character of Nigeria and *the need to promote national unity, and also to command national loyalty,* thereby ensuring that there shall be no predominance of persons from a few State or from a few ethnic or other sectional groups in that Government or in any of its agencies."

Have a look at this!

17. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah rtd, Kano

NORTH 15/17.
SOUTH 2/17.

*APPOINTEES* :

The list below are heads of government agencies appointed by present administration in recent past. These are appointees from the north, I will research and bring out the list for the south anytime soon and y'all can juxtapose

SECURITY:
* Ahmed Abubakar- NIA

PETROLEUM:
* Maikanti Barau- NNPC
* Ahmed Bobboi- PEF
* Seidu Mohammed- NASDRA
* Abdulkadir Saidu
PPPRA

TRANSPORT:
* Hadiza Bala Usman- NPA
* Usman Abubakar- NRC

FINANCE:
* Mohammed Kari- NAICOM

COMMUNICATIONS:
* Isa Ali Ibrahim- NITDA

EDUCATION:
* Dr Hamid Bobboi- UBEC

HEALTH:
* Dr Sani Aliyu- NACA
* Prof Usman Yusuf- NHIS

WORKS & HOUSING:

INFORMATION:
*Yakubu Muhammed- NTA
* Mansur Liman- FRCN
* Garba Abari- NOA

PRESIDENCY:
* Mamman Amadu- BPE
* Prof Sani Mashi- NIMET

Cursory look will indicate the appointees are in critical sectors of the economy and statutory government agencies covering almost all the entire parastatals even this is not the complete list

Folks just peruse the information, decipher and assimilate. My duty is to gather facts, analyse and disseminate, what you make of the information is your decision.

C-O-P-I-E-D

The best thing for this Buhari's government is throw it out and sentence the operatives to appropriate jail terms. Abayomi Olonisakin, the Chief of Defense Staff is a four star General. He is Gen. Abayomi Olonisakin not Maj. Gen.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sweetguy25:
One of the backstabbing politicians GEJ trusted.

Adamu muazu actually worked for Buhari and they paid him heavily
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by yuvisan: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let us simply say the Governor (fmr) has accepted “ change” , to his own good. GOOD FOR HIM.
YOU , GO AND DO LIKEWISE !
That is all that is demanded of all of us Nigerians “ a change of heart,to do the right thing “

UP PMB. TO THE # NEXT LEVEL
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Tetehjewels:
Nothing concern Pdp. The man always ever worked against Pdp.
A tribal politician.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by Prompto: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2018
SpearHead:

Have a look at this!

NORTH 15/17.
SOUTH 2/17.

*APPOINTEES* :

SECURITY:
* Ahmed Abubakar- NIA

PETROLEUM:
* Maikanti Barau- NNPC
* Ahmed Bobboi- PEF
* Seidu Mohammed- NASDRA
* Abdulkadir Saidu
PPPRA

TRANSPORT:
* Hadiza Bala Usman- NPA
* Usman Abubakar- NRC

FINANCE:
* Mohammed Kari- NAICOM

COMMUNICATIONS:
* Isa Ali Ibrahim- NITDA

EDUCATION:
* Dr Hamid Bobboi- UBEC

HEALTH:
* Dr Sani Aliyu- NACA
* Prof Usman Yusuf- NHIS

WORKS & HOUSING:

INFORMATION:
*Yakubu Muhammed- NTA
* Mansur Liman- FRCN
* Garba Abari- NOA

PRESIDENCY:
* Mamman Amadu- BPE
* Prof Sani Mashi- NIMET

C-O-P-I-E-D
This is carefully selected to continue fooling the foolish Igbos that are not wise, can not discern on their own and simply can not think or find information. OP it is not NL fault you chose to be fooled by bigots from your tribe, your pain anguish with sorrow does not concern any well meaning Nigeria. To you your problems let it reside in your Igbotic region thank you.
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by 11doubledee: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Tetehjewels:
grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Muazu In Crucial Meeting With Osinbajo by igwefivestar(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Has Buhari or Osinbajo ever been in PDP? How then are they the offspring of PDP?

My focus is on Buhari.

Atiku has been a product of PDP so why are you still associating with him as the devils (PDPs) offspring?
quote me when u start telling urself the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki / Bandits Terrorizing Kogi State Arrested (Photo, Video) / Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.