Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus (957 Views)

Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus For Sale / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by wunmi590(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dear fellow nairalanders,

Please i want to get one of these two phones, which should i go for?

I will like an experience from people who have used any of them or are currently using them.
Re: Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by wunmi590(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
No review on these two phones yet?
Re: Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by otis54(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
wunmi590:
Dear fellow nairalanders,

Please i want to get one of these two phones, which should i go for?

I will like an experience from people who have used any of them or are currently using them.
From the number alone, you should know which one is the best. J6 plus will surely be better than j4 plus. So go for the j6 plus because it has dual back camera and a bigger ram
Re: Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by wunmi590(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
otis54:

From the number alone, you should know which one is the best. J6 plus will surely be better than j4 plus. So go for the j6 plus because it has dual back camera and a bigger ram

Thanks boss.

May be when i get it this Saturday, i would be able to do an unboxing review for everybody here.

Thanks you
Re: Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by otis54(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
wunmi590:

Thanks boss.

May be when i get it this Saturday, i would be able to do an unboxing review for everybody here.

Thanks you
You're welcome. Your review will surely be appreciated by nairalanders who intend to get the device
Re: Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by wunmi590(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
otis54:

You're welcome. Your review will surely be appreciated by nairalanders who intend to get the device

Ok
Re: Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by gracefoundmme(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Am actually using j6plus since last month.. my bro, the phone is just perfect I must tell you cause you'll still feel that premium Samsung features even though its not one of Samsung's high end device...go for it, bigger screen, dual camera(super) and nice front camera but not great, ram is okay... you should always know Samsung is the best even their low range budget phones too... have fun man
Re: Between Samsung J4 Plus And J6 Plus by wunmi590(m): 5:38am On Dec 22, 2018
gracefoundmme:
Am actually using j6plus since last month.. my bro, the phone is just perfect I must tell you cause you'll still feel that premium Samsung features even though its not one of Samsung's high end device...go for it, bigger screen, dual camera(super) and nice front camera but not great, ram is okay... you should always know Samsung is the best even their low range budget phones too... have fun man

Thanks so much for this info, just saw it now, would be getting it today Saturday, and I will do a review of it

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X6 Now Available On Jumia Express / Airtel Reduces Night Data Bundles - Get 250MB For N50 / Please Suggest A Phone With The Following Spec And Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.