Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How To Start Selling Used Male T Starched Shirts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Selling Used Male T Starched Shirts (337 Views)

How I Made #150K-#300K Commission% Weekly Selling Used Cars Online (NO CAPITAL / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Selling Used Male T Starched Shirts by MrSurd: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pls nairaland community, i want to start selling male used T shirt, i mean those one that are normally starched before sale. Pls i need advice on how to go about the business and where i can get this shirts in whole sale price so i can sale in retail. Pls your comment is highly needed
Re: How To Start Selling Used Male T Starched Shirts by onlinetomola(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
if you are in Lagos go to MAndilas at Marina.... after buying from there, then you dry cleaned, starch it and iron it. Market don ready be that.
Re: How To Start Selling Used Male T Starched Shirts by MrSurd: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
onlinetomola:
if you are in Lagos go to MAndilas at Marina.... after buying from there, then you dry cleaned, starch it and iron it. Market don ready be that.

ok thanks bro, i really appreciate
Re: How To Start Selling Used Male T Starched Shirts by apananoni: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2018
If you're on the mainland,you can visit Katangwa market at super bstop,that's the home of used cloths popularly known as "Okrika".

(1) (Reply)

Business talk / Frc Unveils Nigerian Code Of Corporate Governance 2018 (nccg 2018) / Rapidtransfer App Ensures Nigerians Get 100% Of Remittances – Ecobank MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.