Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store (2635 Views)

See How I Make My 20k Without Any Investment / What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by MrSurd: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Please i need list of business that is very profitable i can start with 20k without store. I live in lagos mainland and i only have 20k at hand and am willingly to invest the 20k on the business. Pls no insults ooo, nigeria is very hard all i need is ur advice
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
I have three sure odds for you op. No joke.
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by heendrix(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
BlacSmit:

when do sure odds become Business idea undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by MrSurd: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
BlacSmit:

ok bro, i need serious business bro, if u have any suggestion, give me
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
OK what about recharge cards, eggs~ u can buy wholesale and resell as a retailer, BBQ biz like grilled chicken, fish, plantain ~ tho it needs a bit of expertise.
Let me think of more things...OK?

5 Likes

Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by yomi007k(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
OK what about recharge cards, eggs~ u can buy wholesale and resell as a retailer, BBQ biz like grilled chicken, fish, plantain ~ tho it needs a bit of expertise.
Let me think of more things...OK?

U try... wink
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Do you know how to cook very well? I so much believe in food biz cos pple must chop na. You can cook rice and stew and maybe other things and sell to pple.
You can also make peanuts, chin chin, roast groundnuts, buns, egg roll, fish roll, plantain chips, peppered meat/chicken and be a supplier to offices/schools,Unilag,LASU or shops around you. Remember, ur packaging matters.
You could sell chilled drinks like zobo, carbonated drinks, alcoholic drinks too. This type of biz requires no spot or shop. You could just have a notice close to ur house eg. "chilled drinks sold here". This will be achievable if only you have a fridge or deep freezer in ur house.

@Brunel ~Pls,can you help with ideas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
How about trying your hands on dropshipping/mini importation like i do,you can partner with ecommerce sites like dealdey,konga,jumia.Its one of the best online business any individual can venture into.Your 20k can get you some watches,phone accessories,power banks,t-shirts from Chinese website 1688 which you can buy and resell.
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by MrSurd: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Damentia:
How about trying your hands on dropshipping/mini importation like i do,you can partner with ecommerce sites like dealdey,konga,jumia.Its one of the best online business any individual can venture into.Your 20k can get you some watches,phone accessories,power banks,t-shirts from Chinese website 1688 which you can buy and resell.
bro put me through more on that mini importation, i really want to enter into that business
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrSurd:

bro put me through more on that mini importation, i really want to enter into that business

import with 12k

advert with 2k

ship with 4k and use d rest ti eat
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by MrSurd: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
emperorblog21:

import with 12k
advert with 2k
how do i start and how do i go about importing especially shirts and pans wears
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by toplinetrtrend: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
emperorblog21:

import with 12k

advert with 2k

Where can one advertise and get good response and result fast?
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by ev4real(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Following
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by tabithababy(f): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
emperorblog21:

import with 12k

advert with 2k

Can you teach me
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Brunel(m): 12:05am On Dec 20, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Do you know how to cook very well? I so much believe in food biz cos pple must chop na. You can cook rice and stew and maybe other things and sell to pple.
You can also make peanuts, chin chin, roast groundnuts, buns, egg roll, fish roll, plantain chips, peppered meat/chicken and be a supplier to offices/schools,Unilag,LASU or shops around you. Remember, ur packaging matters.
You could sell chilled drinks like zobo, carbonated drinks, alcoholic drinks too. This type of biz requires no spot or shop. You could just have a notice close to ur house eg. "chilled drinks sold here". This will be achievable if only you have a fridge or deep freezer in ur house.

@Brunel ~Pls,can you help with ideas?

In addition to the above MrSurd , you can also help proofread project work of tertiary students, you can help with assignments and projects,....
Distributing a fast moving product will also help

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 20, 2018
tabithababy:

Can you teach me

yes chat me up on whatsapp
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Where can one advertise and get good response and result fast?

whatsapp and instagram.

just look for one of dis whatsapp Tv Annd avertise with them. or if u cab afford whatsapp pro

so whatsapp and IG

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by Kenoxman(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Get an old freezer(one dat's no longer working),Get ice blocks, bags of pure water,bottle water,minerals(preferably plastic bottle/can),snacks. A busy street will do thou will hav to pay a token daily for occupying the area. VOILA! Biz don start be dat. You can employ sb to run it if u are busy. This biz sure this season,esp for hot afternoon.

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by ewawumi(f): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2018
MrSurd:

how do i start and how do i go about importing especially shirts and pans wears
Why not try group ordering to beat MOQ and reduce shipping cost faster. Chat me up with 08171602230 to join others ordering in bulk
Re: I Need List Of Business I Can Start With 20k Without Store by FrankTalk1: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2018
If you don't need a store, then you should be looking at online businesses.

See 20 VIABLE & PROFITABLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ONLINE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World / How To Get A Pos Machine For Your Business Or Start Agency Banking In Delta Stat / Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.