Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerian Man Drowns In South Africa (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Drowns In South Africa (photo) (428 Views)

Man Drowns While Riding A Jet-Ski On Ikoyi Waterways / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo / Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Drowns In South Africa (photo) by reicherMan: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
The Nigerian Union South Africa (NUSA) has announced the tragic demise of Mr Udebuani Chidokweanaukwu, who drowned in that country.

Chidokweanaukwu, a native of Nando in Anambra State, drowned in a beach in Swellendam near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.

The Publicity Secretary of the Union, Mr Habib Miller, confirmed the accident in a statement issued to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Port Harcourt on Wednesday.

“With sorrow and heavy heart, we have received the news of the death of Udebuani Chidokweanaukwu from Nando, Anambra State.

“According to the information from an eye witness, Chidikweanaukwu got drowned on the beach at Swellendam on Dec. 17.

“He is survived by his wife and children. NUSA sympathises with his family and friends at this difficult time of grief and pray God comfort them,” he said.

Miller urged members to be cautious as well as obey safety rules when visiting the beach and other hazardous places.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/nigerian-man-drowns-in-south-africa.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Nigerian Man Drowns In South Africa (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked

Well, something must kill a man.......Mr Udebuani was killed by the beach..

Alex bedeh was killed by the monster he groomed...
Re: Nigerian Man Drowns In South Africa (photo) by Nwodosis(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Is possible he had wanted to impress one white girl to have her kpekued and threw cautions to the wind. One should always swim for his /her pleasure and never attempt to impress anybody. May his soul rest in peace. Amem
Re: Nigerian Man Drowns In South Africa (photo) by beeblack: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

Anything I will do, anywhere I will go that won't make me enter 2019 and see the end of Herdsmen with their Boss. I reject them in Jesus name.

Re: Nigerian Man Drowns In South Africa (photo) by elderken(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

How Much I Need To Have In Acct For Germany Embassy / Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria / Fire Erupts In Ibadan As Fuel Tanker Explodes In Sawmill Area (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.