Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (37942 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash.
The numbers of Cars in Kano State alone, is more than the Cars in your entire region. cool
The North does not Chest beat.
pls this are not car come to ikoyi ,lekki and banana island and see what wealth and car is all about ...stop embrassing urself cars are not eod ,08 and those tokubo Honda driven in kano ....cars dey Lagos and abuja ...but Lagos na him be baba ...i also used to think like u before
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
u be local champion the bussiness is run in falomo ikoyi while igbese,sugar,salt,agrosack and obajana are slave production area ....the 14 bn dollars refinary is located in emir palace kano?....while the share of dangote cement is listed on kano state stock exchange Sabon gari market.....the entire kano state where u can find a brand new range rover sport 2018 for sake or g 63 amg on display ....

Ikoyi is a paper pushing office.

His Obajana operations makes more money than most of his other businesses combined

The refinery is not yet operational. Until it generates it's first revenue it's not in the count. Even so it'll be piping crude from the Niger delta to refine.

We have core Mercedes Benz investors in Kano. They get brand new cars every year. Complimentary. I won't mention any names, but it's obvious you've never been to Kano if you think a brand new range rover is a big deal.

Kano....garin Sarki, koda me kazo anfika!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by asha80(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:

Read the history of Igbo trading and Kano trading
i have actually read lots of history about igbo migrating to Kano to trade..not saying they set the pace for trading in Kano no but saying it was after the war that igbos started gaining momentum in trade in Kano is false..in the 40s,50s igbo traders in kano had already started making their in their trade businesses in kano

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:

Ikoyi is a paper pushing office.

His Obajana operations makes more money than most of his other businesses combined

The refinery is not yet operational. Until it generates it's first revenue it's not in the count. Even so it'll be piping crude from the Niger delta to refine.

We have core Mercedes Benz investors in Kano. They get brand new cars every year. Complimentary. I won't mention any names, but it's obvious you've never been to Kano if you think a brand new range rover is a big deal.

Kano....garin Sarki, koda me kazo anfika!
stop clowning , kano is left behind ...there no where u can buy a brand new medecede Benz in kano ...malam am from kano we have been left behind ....i know u don't know dangote sugar refinary in apapa and ibsehe cement plant ogun and green view development company
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Almaiga: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
pls this are not car come to ikoyi ,lekki and banana island and see what wealth and car is all about ...stop embrassing urself cars are not eod ,08 and those tokubo Honda driven in kano ....cars dey Lagos and abuja ...but Lagos na him be baba ...i also used to think like u before

Rubbish.
Kano State is ten times bigger than Lagos. That means, the concentration of the Cars in Kano are not restricted to a small location alone, like it is seen in Lagos.
Besides, where is your region? Stop claiming Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
stop clowning , kano is left behind ...there no where u can buy a brand new medecede Benz in kano ...malam am from kano we have been left behind ....i know u don't know dangote sugar refinary in apapa and ibsehe cement plant ogun and green view development company

I think you should read before you react.

I said a Mercedes Benz investor lives in Kano...not a dealer.

***It means you own Daimler AG (DAI) stocks of Germany

I also said Obajana is his biggest business.

***It means he owns other businesses in other locations

Infact the bags for Obajana cement are produced in Lagos. But his Lagos businesses are not bigger than Obajana cement.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Rubbish.
Kano State is ten times bigger than Lagos. That means, the concentration of the Cars in Kano are not restricted to a small location alone, like it is seen in Lagos.
Besides, where is your region? Stop claiming Lagos State.
generating 2 bn in igr it seem na jobless people full there ......Lagos 30 bn even ogun,edo have more igr Lagos igr is more than 23 dead northern state ...the bussiness activities in apapa alone is more than the entire kano and it village
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:

I think you should read before you react.

I said a Mercedes Benz investor lives in Kano...not a dealer.

***It means you own Daimler AG (DAI) stocks of Germany

I also said Obajana is his biggest business. Story Benz share is around 500 euro each u can buy also where it traded in dax ,nyse...it in the north that only elites travel to Germany and London.. .in Lagos hustling chap travel abroad that why all the international airline are there ...not dead Sudan airways and eypt air

***It means he owns other businesses in other locations

Infact the bags for Obajana cement are produced in Lagos. But his Lagos businesses are not bigger than Obajana cement.

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
asha80:
i have actually read lots of history about igbo migrating to Kano to trade..not saying they set the pace for trading in Kano no but saying it was after the war that igbos started gaining momentum in trade in Kano is false..in the 40s,50s igbo traders in kano had already started making their in their trade businesses in kano

In the 40s and 50s most Nigerian tribes were already in Kano too doing business. The war drove most out. The Kano riots of the 50s were targeting Yorubas but the Igbos were hurt eventually. That shows you distribution of others in Kano then.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kano_riot_of_1953

The grand dispersal of Igbos was as a result of the civil war. The US especially granted many Igbos asylum. That's how the international aspect of Igbo trade developed.

After the effort of this airlift (link below), human cargo was the last they took out as the war came to an end.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafran_airlift
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Almaiga: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
generating 2 bn in igr it seem na jobless people full there ......Lagos 30 bn even ogun,edo have more igr Lagos igr is more than 23 dead northern state ...the bussiness activities in apapa alone is more than the entire kano and it village

Stop spewing trash.
Northerners are stake holders in Lagos too. What ever you think Lagos has achieved today, the Northerners have contributed alot to it.

What State are you from by the way? don't be shy, Abi you dey shame to mention your State? grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Yes. Then we stopped being a desert and became the global capital of poverty and children of school age not going to school. The funny thing is that the worst wretchedness, poverty and illiteracy always affects the ab.okis more than anyone else.

God bless you. And to be honest, without sentiments, Kano IS THE DIRTIEST place in Nigeria. I did not know this until I spent some time there. DONT MIND these pictures they bring to NL. Anyone that disputes this should first go to the inner Kumbotso & others before quoting this.
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
ahiboilandgas:

You don't buy one DAI stock and get a brand new car every year.

Also learn how to reply properly

Don't write in my content. You reply outside it
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
SenorFax:
I always thought kano was a desert

That's the more reason why you need to leave the east and travel far and wide in other for you to get expose .
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
SenorFax:

That's the more reason why you need to leave the east and travel far and wide in other for you to get expose ....
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by asha80(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:

In the 40s and 50s most Nigerian tribes were already in Kano too doing business. The war drove most out. The Kano riots of the 50s were targeting Yorubas but the Igbos were hurt eventually. That shows you distribution of others in Kano then.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kano_riot_of_1953

The grand dispersal of Igbos was as a result of the civil war. The US especially granted many Igbos asylum. That's how the international aspect of Igbo trade developed.

After the effort of this airlift (link below), human cargo was the last they took out as the war came to an end.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafran_airlift

this one is more comprehensive https://books.openedition.org/ifra/894?lang=en

read from sabon gari down

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
asha80:
this one is more comprehensive https://books.openedition.org/ifra/894?lang=en

read from sabon gari down

Trying to compare origins of Igbo vs Kano trading is a no brainer. It's a historical fact that trans saharan trade developed in earlier centuries before Igbos came or developed their own trade. Igbos were traditionally farmers.

It's like Mark Zuckeberg and Microsoft. If you know their cross stories.
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Stop spewing trash.
Northerners are stake holders in Lagos too. What ever you think Lagos has achieved today, the Northerners have contributed alot to it.

What State are you from by the way? don't be shy, Abi you dey shame to mention your State? grin
contributing by sending thousand of Berger ,leper to Lagos
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by asha80(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:

Trying to compare origins of Igbo vs Kano trading is a no brainer. It's a historical fact that trans saharan trade developed in earlier before Igbos came or developed their own trade

It's like Mark Zuckeberg and Microsoft. If you know their cross stories.
we are in agreement in the bold..trans Saharan trade in Kano started way before igbos heard about Kano self..my issue is your assertion that igbos went fully into trade in kano after the civil war..no.. their population has increased no doubt but before the war the igbos in kano(of course way after trans saharan trade) were already into their own versions of trading

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:

You don't buy one DAI stock and get a brand new car every year.

Also learn how to reply properly

Don't write in my content. You reply outside it
all this is story or fairytale....a Nigerian guy bought Gatwick airport it there ...a fairly take story of a kano guy owing Benz share probably a fomer military guy may be late avm muktar Mohammed or nura imam ..we are not impressed
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
asha80:
we are in agreement in the bold..trans Saharan trade in Kano started way before igbos heard about Kano self..my issue is your assertion that igbos went fully into trade in kano after the civil war..no.. their population has increased no doubt but before the war the igbos in kano(of course way after trans saharan trade) were already into their own versions of trading

If you study the migration of populations, there's an affinity for water and trade routes.

Lagos - proximity to water
Kano - Arabian/saharan trade route
Lokoja, Calabar, Mokwa(Niger State/River Niger) etc

So all nation state people's migrate here because they are traditionally more prosperous. There were lots of tribes. Igbos persisted and stayed back even during riots and killings. There are several sociological reasons (culture, land locked, population explosion, multiple birth rates etc). Every riot sends away more people from the North.
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
all this is story or fairytale....a Nigerian guy bought Gatwick airport it there ...a fairly take story of a kano guy owing Benz share probably a fomer military guy may be late avm muktar Mohammed or nura imam ..we are not impressed

Not a politician

But that's besides the topic

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Resener13(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
FLYFIRE:

God bless you. And to be honest, without sentiments, Kano IS THE DIRTIEST place in Nigeria. I did not know this until I spent some time there. DONT MIND these pictures they bring to NL. Anyone that disputes this should first go to the inner Kumbotso & others before quoting this.
Stfu. Na so una go Dey spill nonsense. Who told yoh Kano is the dirtiest in Nigeria ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Stop that shit! It has never been the most populous state, Lagos remains the most populous state in Nigeria, a fact known by all, kano's population relative to Lagos is pure politics.
post=74020473:
BEAUTIFUL SCENES from Nigeria's most populous state!

Nigeria is blessed....may God help us to destroy and flush out every enemies of the nation, no matter the part of the country they hail from!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
SenorFax:

Yea that's how it look like hundred years back, just wonder how jungled present towns in ur locality will look like during that period
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Almaiga: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
contributing by sending thousand of Berger ,leper to Lagos

Mention the State you come from or forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74020473:
BEAUTIFUL SCENES from Nigeria's most populous state!

Nigeria is blessed....may God help us to destroy and flush out every enemies of the nation, no matter the part of the country they hail from!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

When did it become most popular state ?

Have they cloned your brain finish?
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
aboki go carry masalaci build everywhere and we all know say were masalaci dey, somewhere around d corner e get were dem dey piss n shit. Hausa dirty but Yoruba ditrty pass dem
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:

Not a politician

But that's besides the topic
it avm hamza in hotoro ....all those are not achievement....nigerians in the UK remitted 3.2 bn pounds to Nigeria u know how many southerner dey UK...that the kind of achievement we need to be proud of the kano born Benz shareholder where is his charity foundation...aleast Rochas doesn't get a Benz car yet he built a standard school free in kano
Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Stop that shit! It has never been the most populous state, Lagos remains the most populous state in Nigeria, a fact known by all, kano's population relative to Lagos is pure politics.
there is no need of most populous is a crude achievement ....what is need is the economic purchasing power of the population...example Swiss is just 7m better than Nigerians 200 m hungry people ....likewise kano..1 million street begging kids ,1 million divorcees 2 million codine taking youths 2 million daily bench warmers ....this population add zero to economic properity

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
DrRasheed:

Yeah it was.
The whole naija was a desert until pmb.

Haha haha... Epic!

Sai Baba jarey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response / Share Your Experience With Nigerian Churches Abroad / Aircraft Model Used By Wigwe Crashed 5 Times In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.