Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

"If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members (575 Views)

How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by AcuraZDX: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is very strange! Is Christianity or worshiping God a do or die affair?

In a now viral video shared by Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba, a pastor was seen telling his church members to empty their pockets and sew seeds... In his own words, he was heard saying;

"If you can't empty your pocket to sew a seed, don't touch me or come outside"...

This has raised dust amongst online users, who tagged the pastor a thief and yahoo yahoo pastor..

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/if-you-cant-empty-your-pockets-dont-touch-me-pastor-to-church-members/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by Abfinest007(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
this corruption that is eating d country up religious leaders contributed to it

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by madridguy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy grin grin sharp guy. To sew seed is now a do or die affair grin

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by Righteousness89(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
If that's true, it's Unbiblical!!
Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by Uyi168: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
OK..

Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by desiredhome: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
madridguy:
cheesy grin grin sharp guy. To sew seed is now a do or die affair grin

Not surprise, afterall he has members that will defend him, the torch not my anointed crew,
how him want buy private jets?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by CAPSLOCKED: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
"GOD'S WORD". BUT IT'S MAN THAT BE DOING THE TALKING. undecided

3 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by spongeisback: 2:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Kaboosh! That's the sound of his new Porsche. Meanwhile his members are about to trek home or beg for transport.

Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by AcuraZDX: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by HigherEd: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
To tell someone to sow a seed isn't wrong. But to use force and gimmicks to collect money forcibly is devilish. This is reason why I don't just attend any church, many so called pastors out there have their bellies as their gods.
Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by PastorandMentor(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Them force una give? Mumu people
Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by HigherEd: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
AcuraZDX:
cc: lalasticlala
Lol u ppl dey call lala now. But if the post was something edifying una go tell us say today no be Sunday...
Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
The prophet is right in a sense but there is more to a prophet's seed than just emptying your pocket to any self proclaimed prophet.

Is he truly a prophet ?
Is he the prophet sent to the person emptying his/her pocket?
Does the person sowing belief in the ministry of the sent prophet?

These are key points that will determine of a prophet should receive from a believer.
Some people come with psychic power to confuse some innocent believer not spiritually strong enough to discern who real prophets are. Some are after signs and wonders or manifestation of power by all means and as a result they go and meet any prophet with a report of sign or wonder.
Re: "If You Can't Empty Your Pockets, Don't Touch Me" — Pastor To Church Members by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
AcuraZDX:
This is very strange! Is Christianity or worshiping God a do or die affair?

In a now viral video shared by Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba, a pastor was seen telling his church members to empty their pockets and sew seeds... In his own words, he was heard saying;

This has raised dust amongst online users, who tagged the pastor a thief and yahoo yahoo pastor..

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/if-you-cant-empty-your-pockets-dont-touch-me-pastor-to-church-members/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
At times I wonder if Ali baba is a Christian at all. Doesn't he study the bible at all to know that we are in the last days? Whatever he saw is just a tip of the iceberg. More are to come that many will depart from the faith.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas!! See The Food Somebody Used 7k To Cook / The Psalmist Concert 3.0 Set To Hold Tomorrow By 7pm / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself In A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.