Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) (22104 Views)

Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by KEVIND: 9:40am On Feb 02
The way they lied against Prophet TB Joshua, they lied against me too -Pst Christ Oyakhilomey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98c_eRmiehw?si=QOZpvNigYstoA7l4

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by G00dharddick: 9:55am On Feb 02
Pastor Chris the white man no even send the downfall of Nigeria's economy. Man is so concerned about his religious stuff.

Meanwhile Enoch Adeboye is busy asslicking this govt because of brown envelope. Soyinka the clown has gone mute because his fellow tribesman is in charge. Kumuyi no even send. Only bishop oyedepo is vocal blasting this govt others no send wether Nigeria burns or not.

The joke is on Tinubu supporters. Seunmsg I hope you're buying bag of rice for 4k? Hope you're buying fuel for 35naira with your runo membership card

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Kingfragz: 9:56am On Feb 02
Baba ..make una rest

7 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by leadinggists(m): 9:56am On Feb 02
Tell us more

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Mumusaphire: 9:56am On Feb 02
We all know press. They dance to the tune of who sponsor them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by bigpriik: 9:56am On Feb 02
too bad
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Jollydey: 9:56am On Feb 02
I hear you ooo

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Sirmwill: 9:57am On Feb 02
Jollydey:
I hear you ooo

You sef
You heard him abi
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:57am On Feb 02
Sorry oooo ...it's just wrong for people to tell lies against a fellow human being but is even more terrible for someone who claimed to built lagos from scratch to come in only to destroy the economy of this Country..a dollar was 215 around April 2015 but today is getting above 1500....what a builder

15 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Gamezi(m): 9:57am On Feb 02
Behind every rumors there is bit sign of truth

7 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by datola: 9:58am On Feb 02
Hmmm....
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by KEVIND: 9:58am On Feb 02
If only Believers in Christ Jesus will ask the Holy Spirit to reveal real men of God to them. Instead, they mostly rely on conventional media houses & daddy GO's to decide who is real or not.

Jesus the Christ said:
"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Senior Prophet TB Joshua is a real man of God, Infact,he is in the league of Prophet Elijah & Moses.
Wether you believe it or not, you can't change the fact

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Maize247(f): 9:58am On Feb 02
Ok
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by ShugaSneh: 9:58am On Feb 02
Honestly Ronu yaríba ewedu munchers are our problem in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:58am On Feb 02
G
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by nairalee(m): 9:59am On Feb 02
Nobody has never been lied against. The bigger you are the greater rumors will be peddled against u. However, don't be dismayed because no matter how well concocted a lie is, one day the truth will come out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Falseprofet2: 9:59am On Feb 02
grin
They did also lie against you when you said covid 19 was caused by 5G
Same 5G you'll soon use and even tax your members to pay for

Or was it a lie, one top member of your church duped people of billions. Am sure its your church that took injunction against Efcc from probing illicit funds

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Opintiwa: 9:59am On Feb 02
Oluwole Media

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Starhearts: 9:59am On Feb 02
Baba nla himself
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 10:00am On Feb 02
Only God knows the truth.

3 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00am On Feb 02
😩😩😩😩
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Befii: 10:00am On Feb 02
Well i feel that the world is changing and more attention be given to basic science and endeavours that can help develop our society. What has been the outcome of all these famous religious bodies scattered all over Nigeria. It is a dubious and fraudulent scheme and people are being deceived and misled all in the name of God.

2 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Space131: 10:00am On Feb 02
The world is full of lies

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Akerele44(m): 10:00am On Feb 02
This man do fake miracle so tey silver bird station STV stop to dey carry him Programme

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Sirmwill: 10:01am On Feb 02
Befii:
Well i feel that the world is changing and more attention be given to basic science and endeavours that can help develop our society. What has been the outcome of all these famous religious bodies scattered all over Nigeria. It is a dubious and fraudulent scheme and people are being deceived and misled all in the name of God.

Be careful

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Tjra: 10:01am On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Pastor Chris the white man no even send the downfall of Nigeria's economy. Man is so concerned about his religious stuff.

Meanwhile Enoch Adeboye is busy asslicking this govt because of brown envelope. Soyinka the clown has gone mute because his fellow tribesman is in charge. Kumuyi no even send. Only bishop oyedepo is vocal blasting this govt others no send wether Nigeria burns or not.

The joke is on Tinubu supporters. Seunmsg I hope you're buying bag of rice for 4k? Hope you're buying fuel for 35naira with your runo membership card
The joke is on Tinubu supporters but you are all over social media wailing day and night. Why not let hunger finish us?

Leave us alone to suffer na. Why cry more than the bereaved?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by MDVCONSULTANTS: 10:02am On Feb 02
Ok
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by drlaykay(m): 10:02am On Feb 02
I have had the opportunities to know the complete details about stories ( not less than 6) that finally made it to the news. Each of those times, the stories were twisted one way or the other.

I concluded that it was a normal thing for media houses to add salt and pepper to make every news interesting. Sometimes severely distorting facts.

5 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Imka: 10:02am On Feb 02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.