Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US (886 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. / Tiwa Savage Debunks Rumours That She Has Left Mavin Records / Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US by stella55(f): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Music Star Runtown has reacts to the rumours that he has been banned from entering the united States, following the payback moves from his former record label boss.

The music star took to his Instagram story and asked why people spend so much money sponsoring fake news.

http://www.stellachikablog.com

Re: Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US by itspzpics(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US by IamD18: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
I see nothing but fake laughing "EMOJI"

Re: Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US by Abortions: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
I have Been trying to Make FTC FOR the Past 2 Decades but to no avail and mY First Attempt to Fulfill That Quest Just Got Runied By Those two Guys above me with their Unwanted Comments... Ahswear iffah Catch any of Una Ehn....

Re: Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
You will come out clean soonest. Dey console ur self with that emoji.
Re: Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US by NaijaCelebNews: 2:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Hope he's not actually banned
stella55:
Music Star Runtown has reacts to the rumours that he has been banned from entering the united States, following the payback moves from his former record label boss.
javascript:void(0);

The music star took to his Instagram story and asked why people spend so much money sponsoring fake news.

http://www.stellachikablog.com

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Bambam Rock Bumshort, Shares Adorable Photos At Dubai Desert / Confusion Trails Adekunle Gold, Simi Rumoured Wedding / Checkout The Expensive Lifestyle Of Bnaira (luxury Influencer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.