Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (75874 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Plateau Assembly: Names Of 6 Suspended Lawmakers As Majority Back Nuhu Abok / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Script94:

and what kind of reasoning is that
what better way to tell someone who have majorly failed in his service to the country if not to his face publicly and be daring about it..
is it saying during TV/newspaper interviews or protest
or behind his back makes mature/wise.
even Christ would criticize who ever it is to the hearing of many about their wicked ways..
when u fail at something don't expect silence or praise, expect reproach and shame becos u could have done better

He has failed yes doesn’t mean he hasn’t done anything at all. The booing isn’t saying anything meaningful besides we don’t like u. What are the reasons they don’t like him exactly varies from national interests to selfish interests.

The Nass are also a major problem and a house of corruption so it’s hard to interpret them or their reasons or do u think the Nass cares about the mass? How come their staffs are being owed salary and are on strike. While senators are eating fat from allowances, salaries and even their constituency project money.

Criminals booing a harden deceptive man is quite confusing to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Script94(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Sadly for you and your kind, Igbos interpretation for the word failure and Nigerians interpretation are very different.

Of course, we know how you people treat your elders so no surprise here

ur response is that of a fool saying another thing besides the point... its ur kind that when burdened by oppression from political vices/religion/norms that are negative for the sake of trying to respect n absorb the way the status quo is u keep silent.
nanckard human being will degrade himself by licking a persons feet even when the person wrong but will do it becos of age, office or tradition
use ur head

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by gaskiyamagana: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lucifer66:
So what?
You want them to suffer in silence?
Let the world know you're a disgrace to Nigeria!
National Assembly members suffer in silence?
Anyway, its normal for hater 's reasoning to be clouded by hatred.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Nitah1: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
osazsky:
oga what are ur indices of rating an economy,u don't use locomotive railway to rate an economy,we use,interest rate,inflation,unemployment,security,if there is security foreigner will want to come to nig to Invest,this reduces unemployment too,epileptic power supply,I can go on and on,we have retrogressed 20 years backward, my dad said in buharis first administration in d 80s ,Nigerian in d south que to buy sugar, he warned us but we didn't listen ,we voted for him and I will ever leave to regret this .its my worst decision I have taken since I came to Dis world.NEVER AGIAN
So how many foreign company came to invest in Nigeria for the past 16yrs of PDP misrule?
But I can give u the list of companies that folds during this Period.

Do you think what Nigerians went thru for the past three years was APC making
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by supereagle(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmasege:
Buhari should have himself to check and blame for the national shame recorded at NASS today.

No president has been booed during budget presentation since May 1999. This is a clear sign that he's presiding over a failed and divided nation.

With what happened @ NASS today, I doubt if Nigeria will not go into an unending crisis, should he and his party decide to rig the election next year.

2019 is definitely a year not to be in Nigeria, and I really envy those who were wise enough to have obtained their visa much earlier. Who wants to continue enduring Buhari-induced hardship and hunger?

The ONLY WAY for Nigeria to experience her much deserved rest, peace and prosperity, is to send this idiot of a President back to Daura or Sudan or wherever he comes from, by May 2019. Otherwise, many nairaland zombies wouldn't even be able to afford data from May 2019.

Let him who has ears hear NOW.

GetAtikulated.

Hater of Buhari and lover of a criminal on the radar watch of FBI.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fineman87:

I don't engage illiterates. Your reply lacks coherence. Presidents Trump, clinton and bush suffered serious humiliations. Pres Clinton especially was exposed by his own staff Linda Tripp for global humiliation.

Its hard replying you I swear. Don't ever quote me again.

I tire for some mumu o,mass staff has not been paid,are they not civil servants,so its sarakis fault DAT they weren't paid,some people en

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Nitah1: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Walahi. grin
gaskiyamagana:

Walahi.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fineman87:

I don't engage illiterates. Your reply lacks coherence. Presidents Trump, clinton and bush suffered serious humiliations. Pres Clinton especially was exposed by his own staff Linda Tripp for global humiliation.

Being stupidly insultive makes and making no point is not sensible argument. Was any of the people u mention up there insulted on the floor of the senate causing a rowdy session? Even if they ever did the senate in America has better moral standing to do so.

What do u call criminals booing a hardened deceptive president?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by yuvisan: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
BOOING TO COVER IMPUNITY .... WHO IS DECEIVING WHOM ?

THEY LAUGH BEST , THOSE WHO LAUGH LAST.

PDP BOOING TODAY, PMB ‘s VICTORY IN 2019. TO THE #NEXT LEVEL.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nitah1:
So how many foreign company came to invest in Nigeria for the past 16yrs of PDP misrule?
So its no longer change propangada. I thought u said PDP failed Nigerians that we should vote u in to change things,na wah ,so d issue now is who failed more,veto good, gej failed but bubu did worst an animal would have done better than him,impunity in its highest form,at least when it was PDP we didn't subsidise rise,a govt DAT wants to use 60 b to subsidise rise cuz its Christmas so we should b eating rise once a year on Christmas day,failed policy .fools spits on Dis administration this is the highest form of yahoo DAT has hit Nigerians ,this is worst than slave trade. Grow up

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by gaskiyamagana: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmasege:
Buhari should have himself to check and blame for the national shame recorded at NASS today.

No president has been booed during budget presentation since May 1999. This is a clear sign that he's presiding over a failed and divided nation.

With what happened @ NASS today, I doubt if Nigeria will not go into an unending crisis, should he and his party decide to rig the election next year.

2019 is definitely a year not to be in Nigeria, and I really envy those who were wise enough to have obtained their visa much earlier. Who wants to continue enduring Buhari-induced hardship and hunger?

The ONLY WAY for Nigeria to experience her much deserved rest, peace and prosperity, is to send this idiot of a President back to Daura or Sudan or wherever he comes from, by May 2019. Otherwise, many nairaland zombies wouldn't even be able to afford data from May 2019.

GetAtikulated.
Atikulooted!!! Be guided that the reason for this is because no amount is included for them as bribe to approve it.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Being stupidly insultive makes and making no point is not sensible argument. Was any of the people u mention up there insulted on the floor of the senate causing a rowdy session? Even if they ever did the senate in America has better moral standing to do so.

What do u call criminals booing a hardened deceptive president?

Continue disgracing yourself with incoherent posts that are meanigless. Useless illiterate from a dirty tribe. Abeg swerve.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by osazsky(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nitah1:

So its no longer change propangada. I thought u said PDP failed Nigerians that we should vote u in to change things,na wah ,so d issue now is who failed more,veto good, gej failed but bubu did worst an animal would have done better than him,impunity in its highest form,at least when it was PDP we didn't subsidise rise,a govt DAT wants to use 60 b to subsidise rise cuz its Christmas so we should b eating rice once a year on Christmas day,failed policy .fools spits on Dis administration this is the highest form of yahoo DAT has hit Nigerians ,this is worst than slave trade. Grow up

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Script94(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
jaxxy:

He has failed yes doesn’t mean he hasn’t done anything at all. The booing isn’t saying anything meaningful besides we don’t like u. What are the reasons they don’t like him exactly varies from national interests to selfish interests.

The Nass are also a major problem and a house of corruption so it’s hard to interpret them or their reasons or do u think the Nass cares about the mass? How come their staffs are being owed salary and are on strike. While senators are eating fat from allowances, salaries and even their constituency project money.

Criminals booing a harden deceptive man is quite confusing to say the least.

bro, I get your point... but the fact remains the people or representatives in country must at some point challenge the leadership of their president publicly on a close confrontation..
it has its impact... in making him aware of their feelings.
the president lives in aso rock, keeps traveling there n here, barricaded by security forces, advicers and cabals...his distance with the people is a wide gap.

so how could any of their ordeal, complaints and attitude towards him affect him if not a close encounter to open his eyes or strike fear.. becos he thinks he is ruling people without any say

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Orpe7(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bastards no see food chop na y na.
Osinbajo dey catch them well for their budget padding

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by chinedumoooo: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
If he gave them Ghana-must-go bag before coming there, something opposite could have happened.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by gaskiyamagana: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
doctokwus:
Booing is not enough.
That incompetent cattle rearer and blood thirsty murderer who has unleashed untold bloodshed round the length and breath of Nigeria with misery in it's wake,should have been impeached since early 2018!
Hello Chief Wailer.
... unleashed untold bloodshed round the length and breath of Nigeria with misery...
Habba! Chief liar.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by deomelllo: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fineman87:

What's the situation at NASS and disrespectful people insulted and called the President names got to do with Clinton having sex with interns at the white house? Where is the connection here?

Was PMB at the at NASS to answer questions about having sex with interns or to present budgets?

If you are going to defend such ill-mannered, obnoxious, disrespectful and lack of decorum behavior, do so with sensible and logical excuses, not irrelevant, unrelated and meaningless excuses.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Script94:

bro, I get your point... but the fact remains the people or representatives in country must at some point challenge the leadership of their president publicly on a close confrontation..
it has its impact... in making him aware of their feelings.
the president lives in aso rock, keeps traveling there n here, barricaded by security forces, advicers and cabals...his distance with the people is a wide gap.

so how could any of their ordeal, complaints and attitude towards him affect him if not a close encounter to open his eyes or strike fear.. becos he thinks he is ruling people without any say

Ok I see ur point. Displeasure registered. There shud be other ways to engage or get the Presidents attention beyond this if it’s in the good of the country.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by SmilingMary(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
jaxxy:
The NASS’s action was highly irresponsible. This is not civilization.

I don’t support buhari bt such actions does nothing bt show Childishness and immaturity and maybe even corrupt tendencies.

So they should clap for him with all the lies he dished out. This was a a sound avenue to let the world know how we feel about him, and the message was expressly passed. More like vote of NO CONFIDENCE

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari should shut up and get himself a brain. The world has been watching him and his handlers mismanage Nigeria for the past four years!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
SmilingMary:

So they should clap for him with all the lies he dished out. This was a a sound avenue to let the world know how we feel about him, and the message was expressly passed. More like vote of NO CONFIDENCE

Yes I agree bt are the Nass any better? Are they saints? Do they give a damn about their constituents or the masses? Who are they really fighting for is a big question here.

Mind u they have not paid their staffs salaries While they have collected their their huge allowances and salaries. Are they reasonable people?
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by jaygogna(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jinkamii:
Too bad, where did we go wrong as a country?this shows our lawmakers are uneducated lunatics and don't really know to control all the powers attached with being a lawmaker.
..... I guess uv seen the British parliament

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by bizhop01: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
What do you expect when president have no respect for judiciary & legislature, the will allways go against him including his party members.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmasege:

GetAtikulated.

Who is going to rig election

I want u to know if e don't get re-elected again

He has get to somewhere in life
Those booing cursing and a person like u have to start at where e has left
Nah my pikin go suffer last last Ni
Nah ur type pikin go suffer ham cos u part of those that support d thief
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Nitah1: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=osazsky post=74004014][/quote/]You don't even know how to quote.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by boxypane(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2018
I really do not see the use of these law makers. They are worse and the biggest problem Nigeria faces.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by uwabuwa888: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2018
The world is watching... And he went on media to tell the world that Nigerian youths are lazy!...
What a President

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by omolajaone: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2018
No free money again
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by honest15243: 1:49am On Dec 20, 2018
the pdp law makers in the house has shown undemocratic they are. they seems to have forgoten so soon that the problems nigeria is having today were caused by pdp for 16years. who is expecting buhari and the apc government to do magic in 3years? even with just three years in office the apc government has to a great improvement in many sectors of the economy.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Omoboricash(m): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2018
ollah1:
The number one problem of Nigeria is the house of assembly and if the house can boo Buhari then he is doing something right but unfortunately most Nigerians are emotionally dumb and lack cognitive reasoning to understand this
May your days belong, the hatred has blocked some people sense. If he had done something wrong why can't they use their legislative power to impeach him. Obviously pmb is on the right track

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.