Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (75875 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Plateau Assembly: Names Of 6 Suspended Lawmakers As Majority Back Nuhu Abok / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by doctokwus: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Hello Chief Wailer.
... unleashed untold bloodshed round the length and breath of Nigeria with misery...
Habba! Chief liar.
Ask the Shiite families murdered in cold blood by the Guard's brigade.
Ask families of Ipob members killed during peaceful protests.
Ask the thousands of farmers killed round Nigeria.
Ask the several thousands maimed by his Fulani herdsmen.
Ask those honest enough to tell you d real situation in Borno.
Imp!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

You ignorantly assumed that I typed and posted that for ignorant Igbos and your kind.

You can do better, the only defense zone b like you have is to call people Ipob, ipob ko iPod ni. Find something good to do with your life, supporting the lifeless illiterate in aso rock will only make you look dumb.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by deomelllo: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
AroleOduduwa:

You can do better, the only defense zone b like you have is to call people Ipob, ipob ko iPod ni. Find something good to do with your life, supporting the lifeless illiterate in aso rock will only make you look dumb.

[/s]

Not interested in your low mentality ipob rubbish..
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Vinex4uba(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2018
What Goes Around Comes Around,,,,,,,
Remember Prior To 2015 General Election, GEJ Was Booed By Northern Youths, And Some People Termed It Beauty Of Democracy.......
Nobody Remembers That The World Is Watching.....
Southern Coppers Were Massacred Like Chickens In Cold Blood After 2011 General Elections Results Announcement, Nobody Reminded Us That The World Is Watching.....
This One Is A Child Play........
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your low mentality ipob rubbish..

Alaye, say something else aboki
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Aladdin1(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2018
good!! berry good!! i lack am well well,e sweet am for me!!!
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by taretoofine(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2018
7lives:

Yes o I'm blind, as long as I won't have to buy petrol for 2,500 for four litre every December, Buhari is a goal.
THATS THE BENEFIT OF NEPOTISM PUTTING HIS BROTHERS IN THE HELM OF AFFAIRS OF THE OIL SECTOR..ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST..NEPOTISM HAS IT PAY
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Brightest04(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Forget them,come February many of them will weep again as Orubabe wept in 2015
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by ushafe(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good, world equally watching the killing of herdsmen too
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Sleekfingers: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Buhari pls just try and win the election.....

Then in 2019 you can decide to deal with them one after the other.....
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Timatayo1: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
This man call buhari is not popular again he has finished
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Ayobami7(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
lol
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by jamace(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2018
#CHAI!!!!!!!!!

THE WORLD IS WATCHING......

President Buhari remembered the world was watching when he was being booed at.

Was the world not watching when he was telling blatant lies?

Was the World not watching when unarmed IPOB members that were agitating for their right were slaughtered?

Was the World not watching when herdsmen slaughtered Nigerian citizens and nothing was done to apprehend the culprits of the nefarious and gruesome murders?

Was the World not watching when unarmed Shia group members on a peaceful protest were slaughtered more than twice in this APC and Buhari administration?

If the World didn't seem to matter then why should it matter now?

I almost believed that Buhari was proud of his cluelessness until he said that the world is watching.

Was the president actually thinking that he would be allowed to tell lies openly in the honourable house without any objections?

This is what you get when the People are fed up with half truths and outright Falsehoods.
What they hear and see are largely different, with huge sums being mentioned without the attendant structures to justify it.
Monies allocated are diverted with loads and loads of more people added to the unemployment Market at an alarming rate unprecedented in our clime.

Inflation, Hunger, Poverty and starvation are pushing the populace to the precipice of depression, despair and desperation, leading to the gradual rise in suicides and criminality across the Nation.

There is no Joy anywhere!!!

The message is clear.... Enough of the lies!!

Nigerians are ready to take their Country Back!!!!!!

And the World is watching.....

▪Solomon Alozie
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Sainz: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2018
jaxxy:
The NASS’s action was highly irresponsible. This is not civilization.

I don’t support this Government bt such actions does nothing bt show Childishness and immaturity and maybe even corrupt tendencies.

How does it show childishness
When the Government of the Country's Economy is the gutter,
Civilians are killed with impunity,
The press is muzzled,
Free speech is a thing of the past,
Nepotism and Tribalism is a celebrated trend
The so called Fight against Corruption is a political affair
The people speak through their representatives (House of Asssembly, Reps and Senate Representatives) but when they speak (Booooo) you dont see it as the people speaking, you see them as ranting by politicans.... smh
The Judidiary's judgment means nothing mostly (when it favors a Government)
Development is a 97% to 5% affair.

I still dont understand what motivates people to yearn for such a Government.... Care to prove me wrong ?
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Sainz:

How does it show childishness
When the Government of the Country's Economy is the gutter,
Civilians are killed with impunity,
The press is muzzled,
Free speech is a thing of the past,
Nepotism and Tribalism is a celebrated trend
The so called Fight against Corruption is a political affair
The people speak through their representatives (House of Asssembly, Reps and Senate Representatives) but when they speak (Booooo) you dont see it as the people speaking, you see them as ranting by politicans.... smh
The Judidiary's judgment means nothing mostly (when it favors a Government)
Development is a 97% to 5% affair.

I still dont understand what motivates people to yearn for such a Government.... Care to prove me wrong ?

Yes u are correct to a large extent and I do not support this government bt neither do i support the Nass Assembly which is one of the most corrupt arms of govt.

It’s also makes no sense when u boo sm1 when u urself deserves same treatment. Thesame Nass is currently owing it’s staff salaries? Is that how it’s done in civilized countries? Without doing the right thing urself how do boo sm1else without it been misconstrued.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by raaman: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lucifer66:
So what?
You want them to suffer in silence?
Let the world know you're a disgrace to Nigeria!
mtchew where did u forget ur brain�
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by Lucifer66(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
raaman:
mtchew where did u forget ur brain�
Who is this zombie?
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by raaman: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Lucifer66:

Who is this zombie?

are you sure you are ok
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by stevnwigw1: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
If Tinubu wins, then Nigeria is truly irredeemable, and may collapse.
Re: The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React by PrinceDoctor(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
emmasege:
Buhari should have himself to check and blame for the national shame recorded at NASS today.

No president has been booed during budget presentation since May 1999. This is a clear sign that he's presiding over a failed and divided nation.

With what happened @ NASS today, I doubt if Nigeria will not go into an unending crisis, should he and his party decide to rig the election next year.

2019 is definitely a year not to be in Nigeria, and I really envy those who were wise enough to have obtained their visa much earlier. Who wants to continue enduring Buhari-induced hardship and hunger?

The ONLY WAY for Nigeria to experience her much deserved rest, peace and prosperity, is to send this idiot of a President back to Daura or Sudan or wherever he comes from, by May 2019. Otherwise, many nairaland zombies wouldn't even be able to afford data from May 2019.

Let him who has ears hear NOW.

GetAtikulated.

Still in pain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.