Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos (1324 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos by BeautifulMind2: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
My town hall meeting today in Aba with manufacturers/business owners reinforces my conviction that leadership is the only next thing our country is waiting for to reclaim its greatness. We will get Nigeria working again when our manufacturers get the support they need to thrive - H.E Atiku
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos by BeautifulMind2: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Igbo's are creative

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos by Donald95(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nice one Atiku.

I wonder the day bulhari will come to the street like this? I can picture a mad looking man running Helter skelter for safety grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos by Vickym1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Give Igbos biafra and watch them take over Africa...... Without Igbos Nigeria is nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos by oyoirabor: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
people that work with their skills and hands....Manufacturing the key!!!!

Not like some lazy region waiting for federal appointments and national treasure to loot.
Re: More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Handworking Igbos. You are matchless
Re: More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos by FisifunKododada: 1:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Vickym1:
Give Igbos biafra and watch them take over Africa...... Without Igbos Nigeria is nothing undecided

We have given you SE, what have you done with it?

(1) (Reply)

When Tinubu Calls Bill Board Spotted In Lagos.. / Naijdecides2019 Mock Presidential Poll And State You Will Be Voting / President Buhari’s Apc In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.