Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack (35892 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Arsenal's 2020-21 Home Kit Spotted For First Time In Official Store BEFORE Big R / Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by FindX(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Dude loves London alot.
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
simple250:
So Mourinho is now Jobless grin
what's the aim of having a job?
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by troubleboi: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2018
This man no get wahala, many clubs will go gaga for him...but salary might b different.

Start making money while browsing the internet today...its absolutly free...click my signature below..

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Diso60090(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
The special One he introduce evening to football � good game bad �� game gangster game and all that give him some respeck
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by wdacharley(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
The man gained more from united even after sack

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by eddybill76: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
He still the best coach in the world

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by horlique(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
I heard real Madrid wants to sign him.. I think real Madrid President is a confuse man. Next he will accuse mourinho of playing negative football.. the problem is there are very few good coaches available now
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by twhy111(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2018
So that's how the media will not allow this man to rest.
If only they can put camera in his shoes and the headline will be "see the shoe mourinho is wearing after being sacked". Allow the man to enjoy his life biko!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Mutemenot(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2018
haywire07:
Man without worries

I don't know much about this man, but I see him as the Balotelli of his days

Why why when your pocket speaks loud?? Mori went home with billions of naira from Man u

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by ZAWs: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Mourinho is feeling relieved already.
The problems of ManU at the moment is not the coach.
They should look inward

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Sniper4real(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:
Still don't understand why they had to sack him though, [b]football is not always full of roses, [/b]there are bound to be tough times, and nonetheless he still have more win ratio than both Klopp and Pochettino in same time frame.

I guess he was sacked cos of the players, no coach should be allowed to coach players that doesn't like him, their Morales will drop significantly and they won't give their best - "their" here means the players.

And we been out of roses for the past 5 yrs
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by FootballAnalyst(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:
Still don't understand why they had to sack him though, football is not always full of roses, there are bound to be tough times, and nonetheless he still have more win ratio than both Klopp and Pochettino in same time frame.

I guess he was sacked cos of the players, no coach should be allowed to coach players that doesn't like him, their Morales will drop significantly and they won't give their best - "their" here means the players.

Why didn't they like him?

Why didn't the players at Real Madrid like him?

Why didn't the players at Chelsea like him?

LOL.
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Didi2d(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2018
My favorite coachy any day anytime
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by ogbonti: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2018
simple250:
So Mourinho is now Jobless grin

What a jobless Maurinho earned after being sacked from Man U can pay all the coaches and footballers in African leagues for 200 years! grin

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by AntiWailer: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2018
gurunlocker:
That's a nice meme.....

Mourinho the sacked one grin grin

You the employed one.

How much have you made all your life.

And calculate how many years of your employment will earn you 24million pounds

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by foreshore(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by KELVINXY: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Most people here shouting "the sacked one" upandan, do u knw how much they paid him for easing him off his duties?

Most of u might end up with only a kick in the ass.. grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by gurunlocker: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2018
AntiWailer:

You the employed one.

How much have you made all your life.

And calculate when how many years of your employment will earn you 24million pounds

Lol... So I will be the first person to call him the sacked one?

It seems you are frustrated with life grin , I urge you to go to a very far place and pour out your frustration. grin

If you don't know what humour is, then go get a life!
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by MrCEO69(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
baakus:
I don't really know what the board wants from Mourinho. Trophies or just good football like Kloop, Pochetino,Emery,Sarri without even PLASTIC.
Guardiola = Kloop + Mourinho
Kloop plays good football without trophy
Mourinho plays awful games with trophies

Guardiola plays awesome football + trophies. THE GOAT

Guardiola is money joor...

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Big man.
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by KillTheZombies: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
These journalists and paparazzi love trouble so much, he has told you all to stay from his private life as he stays away from football management in the interim. Give the nigga his space!
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Enemyofpeace: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
This guy have an unfinished business at Chelsea,he will definitely return someday for his 3rd stint..... Maureeno and chelski better love story than Twilight,they are made for each for life
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by steveblue809(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Are you sure he is not his clown or twin brother.
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by melodyogonna(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Why didn't they like him?

Why didn't the players at Real Madrid like him?

Why didn't the players at Chelsea like him?

LOL.

You tend to get liked when things are going your way I think.

He had a problems with few players on the clubs you mentioned, but he brought out the best in many of them.
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by melodyogonna(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sniper4real:

And we been out of roses for the past 5 yrs
I won't say for five years, we finished second last season, won UEFA Europa league the season before that and FA cup the season before.
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by budusky05(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
He's been replaced
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Baba has joined the hood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner / Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing / Karim Benzema Gets 1-Year Prison Sentence, ₦45m Fine Over Sex Tape Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.