Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo (30218 Views)

Damn See What Davido Did To Dremo And Peruzzi On Dremos Birthday / E-money And His Family Rocks Arabian Outfits As They Steps Out In Dubai / Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by nairafamedotcom: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) artist, Dremo feels so happy after seeing the picture of his family rocking same customized T-shirt to his concert yesterday night.

Dremo shared the picture online with caption "I Can Cry"

See photo below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/i-can-cry-dremo-says-after-seeing-his.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by itspzpics(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Wow
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by carzola(m): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Nothing sweeter than family support
But as usual it's only when you blow
Your family will start supporting.

I Dont believe in eye service.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by peter147: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2018
M
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Tnicemario(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2018
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING

9 Likes

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2018
FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by bolt000(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2018
The love looks amazing, is it genuine tho?

1 Like

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by oderinde151(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2018
What about us that our parents didn't support our career.
Pelumi you must study pharmacy or pharmacy..
See where we dey now

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Hez143(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2018
family first!!!
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
God bless Davido.�
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Cutefergieee: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by yrex01(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Donmedra:
Smh I told many people that we southerners are dead if we continue to stay with these people

We have nothing in common for God sake.

It's now Muslims that are telling the southern Christians when and when not go celebrate Christmas.

I'm just laughing here because in the next 60 years, they'll probably ban Christmas in Nigeria.
this early momo again, see what woke u up. Oga u free to relocate anywhere n ur family. Abeg shift !!
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by PotatoSalad(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
carzola:
Nothing sweeter than family support
But as usual it's only when you blow
Your family will start supporting.

I Dont believe in eye service.
God bless you bro.
If dremo is one upcoming artist spamming Facebook pages with link to his 5k song, if I hear say him family send am.
Baba don blow, love full everywhere. Smh
Fear Family.
Some strangers are more family than blood.

7 Likes

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Oyecute(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Donmedra:
Smh I told many people that we southerners are dead if we continue to stay with these people

It's now Muslims that are telling the southern Christians when and when not go celebrate Christmas.

I'm just laughing here because in the next 60 years, they'll probably ban Christmas in Nigeria.
are you lost?
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by oderinde151(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Donmedra:

what are you saying now?

2 Likes

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by koolaid87: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Oya wyne for the kpa

grin

1 Like

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Why is the guy by the right hand side wearing rag trousers?

Is he thei gateman ?
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Doilooklikeicare(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2018
ok
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by UncleSnr(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2018
Which of them is Dremo?
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Slymonster(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Everybody is doing concert this days with nothing interesting there...
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by kullozone(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Better family.

His sister be looking like an orangutan thoughsmiley
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Pentools(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) artist, Dremo feels so happy after seeing the picture of his family rocking same customized T-shirt to his concert yesterday night.

Dremo shared the picture online with caption "I Can Cry"

See photo below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/i-can-cry-dremo-says-after-seeing-his.html?m=1

Nice one....most families can be the truest fan.
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by Shookonekilla: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
I literally do not know what to type here
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by lonelydora: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Dremo, keep on shinning
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by SignatureNG(f): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2018
cool feels good for family to support You
Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by MabraO: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2018
PotatoSalad:

God bless you bro.
If dremo is one upcoming artist spamming Facebook pages with link to his 5k song, if I hear say him family send am.
Baba don blow, love full everywhere. Smh
Fear Family.
Some strangers are more family than blood.

Oga the family has always supported him before Davido signed him.

His dad was once an actor but these Baba suwe type abs uncle E if u know him on Nta nd because Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Dremo Family Rocks Same Customized Outfit To Dremo Concert. Photo by JastSiryin(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2018
oderinde151:
What about us that our parents didn't support our career.
Pelumi you must study pharmacy or pharmacy..
See where we dey now
this ish cracked me up man lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.