Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter (27714 Views)

Dorcas Adeyinka Declared Wanted Over Cyber-Stalking, Murder / Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BuhariDcow: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by fortunechy(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Money is a natural bleaching cream,once u hammer,your natural complexion must come out��
Who agrees with me?

4 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by femo86(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by mozona(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2018
wetin u find go
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by airminem(f): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2018
That's because it takes theory of mind to understand that another person might have knowledge you don't. Asking questions is a more complex social skill. You are sick!!
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Lanrewaju2018(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Sorry 4 d girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Rexnegro(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
really ?
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by 2sexycom(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Everything on twitter, shiooor undecided

Most girls no dey use ear hear "Shell"....
lol... she remembered God saved her.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Olodo24: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Everything on twitter, shiooor undecided

Most girls no dey use ear hear "Shell"....
including egg and snail shells. na them gold diggers
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BARONDEMONTE(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Thank God you said you fell, not he forced me to fall.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Johnny2001(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
God save you. That thing way you like no go kill.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Sambisaforest(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Nigerian ladies are very gullible and it is because we guys cannot afford the basic things of life in this country Nigeria. Imagine! From what I understand, I believe what made her fall for the guy is simply because the guy works in a shell company. Had it been it was a normal guy that presented himself as a student or a private school teacher or an office assistant etc she wouldn't have fallen in love at the first place let alone meeting they guy. In short she would not even reply his messages again. Sometimes I don't blame the girls I just blame our government for not making the basic amenities of man common and affordable in my country. A man I mean a real man has to hustle and till the soil fervently before getting the common things that will make you comfortable infact at the long you realise that most Nigerians die during the process of getting these things. To the hustling guys out there just be smart and patient.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by gurunlocker: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
This one graduated from Lai Mohammed international group of lie school.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by deeway200(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Believe this and you'll believe anything.... - James Hardly Chase
this is synonymous to write an essay ending with 'had I known'

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by nijabazaar: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I know there's a lot of cooked up stories out there, but is this heightened scepticism and cynicism actually helping us?

We don't want to believe anything as true anymore...And monstrous people keep going on with their evil deeds.

A lady comes out to narrate her near-rape experience and everyone here is bashing her. What if her story is true? This girl narrowly escaped being drugged and raped! Everything doesn't fit into pure logic...some men are simply desperate and stupid! This bashing attitude has got to stop. People shouldbe allowed to speak out. It could be your own kith or kin someday.

And y'all bashing her, saying she met someone on social media. Why y'all being fake? It's the very 21st century! Everyone's on social media! She played it safe...they didn't meet up in his house.

Please, let's be sympathetic to people's plights.

Nl is filled to the brim with kindergarten kids. The only phrase they have learnt is Olosho. They even call their mothers that

6 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Mizwisdom(f): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Wicked and evil man, most Nigerian men/guys are evil, just read the responses on first page. What's so hard to believe, that many are insisting the story is fake? Is it that guys don't drug drinks or it's impossible, change is needed Nja guys change!

5 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by uuzba(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
Twitter bullshit again

See the useless title of the story. Lady almost raped by man she met on twitter
Is that so?
Lady carried phone, opened the browser, and typed www.twitter.com ...
Saw the face of a man, and he flew out of the phone and raped her.
Hmm. We should not browse again?

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by obaataaokpaewu: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
All these and she couldn't paste screenshots of their conversation on DM?

5 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Auxtin85(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2018
You wan date big boy na, and you get boyfriend oo. You won’t be that lucky next time

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by fortunechy(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Shout out to all the ladies who are hustling with their legs closed. *RESPECT* ✌✌✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
nijabazaar:

Nl is filled to the brim with kindergarten kids. The only phrase they have learnt is Olosho. They even call their mothers that

It's saddening. Someone commented that since girls have refused to be wise, sharp guys will continue raping them. Another one is asking for the injection. So many others are insulting her for going out on a date with him because he works in Shell. What the freaking hell! A girl can't go on a date anymore? I guess they'd have been happier if she said he was a vulcanizer!

6 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2018
The story sounds like a blockbuster bt if true the guy must be a demented fool.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Wicked and evil man, most Nigerian men/guys are evil, just read the responses on first page. What's so hard to believe, that many are insisting the story is fake? Is it that guys don't drug drinks or it's impossible, change is needed Nja guys change!

Very terrible lot. Won't be surprised to find out most of them commenting have raped someone in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Sambisaforest:
Nigerian ladies are very gullible and it is because we guys cannot afford the basic things of life in this country Nigeria. Imagine! From what I understand, I believe what made her fall for the guy is simply because the guy works in a shell company. Had it been it was a normal guy that presented himself as a student or a private school teacher or an office assistant etc she wouldn't have fallen in love at the first place let alone meeting they guy. In short she would not even reply his messages again. Sometimes I don't blame the girls I just blame our government for not making the basic amenities of man common and affordable in my country. A man I mean a real man has to hustle and till the soil fervently before getting the common things that will make you comfortable infact at the long you realise that most Nigerians die during the process of getting these things. To the hustling guys out there just be smart and patient.

Ohh, please! Stop the wailing! Y'all always so quick to accuse a girl that she's with a man because he's got money. Mtcheww. Most of y'all lack a sense of self-worth.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:
Women and their fish brain...always looking for a guy working for shell, chevron, Exxon and money. Then when things go wrong, they come here to get sympathy. Why not go and find fresh graduates, plumbers, electricians, bricklayers, e.t.c., to date and marry, and build with them? SMH
And you think electricians and bricklayers and fresh graduates are not capable of rape? undecided what set of monsters do we live with ? I fear Una o, people get hooked on social media every time, some even lead to marriage, but no, una case must different, undecided

4 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Any girl that gets raped is not fit to be called a lady. If you can't fight off a rapist then you really wanted the rough sex in the first place.

How will a drugged lady fight off her intended rapist sir?

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by adetes: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Sirheny007(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Believe this and you'll believe anything.... - James Hardly Chase

You are a guy An ear to the ground. wink
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Chukzy44(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I know there's a lot of cooked up stories out there, but is this heightened scepticism and cynicism actually helping us?

We don't want to believe anything as true anymore...And monstrous people keep going on with their evil deeds.

A lady comes out to narrate her near-rape experience and everyone here is bashing her. What if her story is true? This girl narrowly escaped being drugged and raped! Everything doesn't fit into pure logic...some men are simply desperate and stupid! This bashing attitude has got to stop. People shouldbe allowed to speak out. It could be your own kith or kin someday.

And y'all bashing her, saying she met someone on social media. Why y'all being fake? It's the very 21st century! Everyone's on social media! She played it safe...they didn't meet up in his house.

Please, let's be sympathetic to people's plights.

What plight should we be sympathetic on? Is it the fact that a lady grabs her phone and started typing poo on how she ended up falling over heels and having a burst brain simply because she meet a guy who told her he works in shell and calls her for hours? Ma'am sex was meant to have happened BTW them sooner than later if this guy had kept his cool,instead you picking ND learning from this one, ND probably putting up a write up if need be, as regards to every lady been real and trying to build her own than looking for the so called already made, you're here sounding like a "disc which is broken"CONCLUSSION:this is just the story of an over glorified olosho on a quest of a cheap sympathy....

3 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2018
carzola:
The next victim will be you
You will keep falling victim
Until your head is set right..

You fell in love cause he said he
Works in shell and he calls you
Four times daily so it took u
Hours to fall ... Cheap skirt
Olosho forming ..

You would have still open your
Smelling legs even without
Drugs... I feel for the home boy.
You are not thinking.
You mean broke men like you can never rape?
If she was cheap, the rapist won't need to drug her.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by generalwo(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Any girl that gets raped is not fit to be called a lady. If you can't fight off a rapist then you really wanted the rough sex in the first place.
.... Serial rapist spotted

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Segeshow: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Easy to tell the story is fake. What was the name of the sedative he could just stroll into pharmacy and buy with Ribena? At what point did he inject this said sedative into the Ribena? Inside the Pharmacy or in the car? He that took you to eat planned to shag in his car? Not go to a hotel or his house to render her unconscious? He planned to keep driving an unconscious girl all over town till she regained consciousness again then drop her off? At least 2 hours minimum? See the oloshoic handle sef, somebody wey for don gree without much struggle. No be only Shell na Cowrie.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. / Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine / Lady Arrested For Using Hot Knife On Her Stepbrother [Graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.