Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter (27697 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Kinjikitile(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2018
you have said it all.
blind date always turn out well for me.. I always play it cool...
is raping enjoyable?,, nothing is sweeter than both parties been active.... Rapists dey try oo
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Chukzy44:

What plight should we be sympathetic on? Is it the fact that a lady grabs her phone and started typing poo on how she ended up falling over heels and having a burst brain simply because she meet a guy who told her he works in shell and calls her for hours? Ma'am sex was meant to have happened BTW them sooner than later if this guy had kept his cool,instead you picking from this one ND probablyputting up a write up if need be as regards to every lady been real and try build her own than looking for the so called already made, you're here sounding like a "disc which is broken"CONCLUSSION:this is just the story of an over glorified olosho on a quest of a cheap sympathy....

Why you making a connection between her attraction and the fact that he works in Shell? Why y'all got to be so narrow minded? If they weren't connecting on some levels, no way in hell they'd be talking for hours everyday. Stop mirroring your insecurities on other people, young man!

And yes, consensual sex might have happened if he was patient. But he wasn't...because dude's a stupid perv. Now you stop being dense...and learn to type like a literate! Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Gold digging gone wrong, or is it Oloshoing gone wrong? Anyway the two Applies. cheesy

But wait oo! the guy below me says the story is fake, i kinda Agree. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Believe this and you'll believe anything.... - James Hardly Chase

I am a believer, I believe.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Diso60090(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Everything on twitter, shiooor undecided

Most girls no dey use ear hear "Shell"....

Na the Shell � burst her head not the cooking � stupid girl ��

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by HALBRIZZ(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Most girls no dey use ear hear [b]"Shell". Thank your �, else, the guy would have shell - 'ed' senses into your hallow Chambers...
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by alukstea(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2018
No be small case. His identity was “shelled”.

He works with Shell, you heard shell and fell sorry shelled . You no con let baba open your shell make he shell ...

Who wan shell oya gimme the likes ...
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by jvof231(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2018
It's like your sense of reasoning is paining you, so all rape victims had the power to fight off their rapist shey?
ChiefAzubuike:
Any girl that gets raped is not fit to be called a lady. If you can't fight off a rapist then you really wanted the rough sex in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Stanleyafam(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
I don't think it's rape, cos he already had u, uve already fallen for him, why will he rape u... He must be a ritualist.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Teespice(f): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Any girl that gets raped is not fit to be called a lady. If you can't fight off a rapist then you really wanted the rough sex in the first place.

for what you have said, if you are a male, may female members of your family experience rape and if you are female, I also wish that you get raped.

shame on you if you don't say amen to this prayer.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Topmaike007(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Everything on twitter, shiooor undecided

Most girls no dey use ear hear "Shell"....
even if na egg shell Dem go fall in love

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by AUSVINS(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2018
She just heard SHELL and her head bust.she no bother to check whether na snail,coconut, groundnut or banga shell.smh!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Do you really know what rape is? I doubt, because if you do you won't vomit this rubish. How do fight rapist please explain a little bit?
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by baba4thegehs: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Mumu guy that should have chilled. Las Las the babe go still give am knacks! But ein blood dey hot!

Spend small money give her attention, she will give you knacks eventually. They have chicken brain!
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Addy80(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2018
na d lady Waka go d guy house because of money ...she now turn it to rape...yeye girl..

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2018
She was really lucky.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by adami: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2018
hopevalley:
Since ladies have refused to be wise, sharp guys will continue to rape them. Click on the link on my signature to know how you can make millions of naira from export business.

You are very silly for this comment and a rape enabler. So a guy who rapes a girl is a sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by DJInfluence: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
not when she was drugged. How what about if it there was more than one rapist? how is she supposed to fight it? I rather you speak against the rapist than blame the victims.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by DJInfluence: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2018
adami:

You are very silly for this comment and a rape enabler. So a guy who rapes a girl is a sharp guy
This is actually the problem we face today. people end up blaming the victims and it baffles me. i keep saying, regardless of the scenario, when she said no that is no...[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Believe this and you'll believe anything.... - James Hardly Chase
i swear u are damn stupidd! The truth is bitter and it pains u guys! Bloody frauds

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2018
Exwizard:
Fools and hypocrites
I. Will never believe any. Lady Story on rape so far they meet online.
Who visited who? Am sure it's a case of things went wrong so she's quickly turn it to a rape allegation.
u shall believer ur sisters own wen time reach

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2018
carzola:
The next victim will be you
You will keep falling victim
Until your head is set right..

You fell in love cause he said he
Works in shell and he calls you
Four times daily so it took u
Hours to fall ... Cheap skirt
Olosho forming ..

You would have still open your
Smelling legs even without
Drugs... I feel for the home boy.
mumu! I know say yeye boys go full comments. Why u no program her daily life as u wise? How many young girls u don advice for this life sef? Be sincere mr perfect god of girls

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2018
RobinRay:
sounds fake

but sha, I know people will be more comfortable bashing the lady for agreeing to go on a date with the guy rather than actually condemning the bloody rapist.
I swear
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...story doesn't add up. Why try to drug you and fvck you in his car when you are already falling head-over-heals for him? You were already dreaming and fantasising about him as a husband material so it would just take him 2 more weeks of calls and gift showering before sliding into your panties?

Where exactly will he even park the car self? Inside the bush? Abi take you to his house and carry you inside like a bag of rice?

Abegii
u never jam bad boys be that, dem dey weller! Dem many for all barracks wey idon stay sef

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:
Women and their fish brain...always looking for a guy working for shell, chevron, Exxon and money. Then when things go wrong, they come here to get sympathy. Why not go and find fresh graduates, plumbers, electricians, bricklayers, e.t.c., to date and marry, and build with them? SMH
most fresh graduates are Hot n jobless... They depend on bet9ja and pant thieving
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I don't believe this story
mayne she didnt go into details, afterall it's a big world and things are happening. There are worse scenario, even if her story is fake. There are lessons to learn.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Mizwisdom(f): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2018
jvof231:
It's like your sense of reasoning is paining you, so all rape victims had the power to fight off their rapist shey?

That nuisance hasn't heard of gang rape before
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by BrokenCock: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Larryfest:
Hungry girl, something the guy has already done and here she is giving the super story version..
its now obvious after going thru the entire first page, over 90% of guys here have great tendency to rape a lady. #smh...
Kai! Sometimes I wish say I no get NL acct so that I no go dey comment. Ok just see as I dey waste my time now
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by davillian(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Pussy that was already wet since she heard shell, from the story she would have open her legs.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by KhadyM(f): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Sambisaforest:
Nigerian ladies are very gullible and it is because we guys cannot afford the basic things of life in this country Nigeria. Imagine! From what I understand, I believe what made her fall for the guy is simply because the guy works in a shell company. Had it been it was a normal guy that presented himself as a student or a private school teacher or an office assistant etc she wouldn't have fallen in love at the first place let alone meeting they guy. In short she would not even reply his messages again. Sometimes I don't blame the girls I just blame our government for not making the basic amenities of man common and affordable in my country. A man I mean a real man has to hustle and till the soil fervently before getting the common things that will make you comfortable infact at the long you realise that most Nigerians die during the process of getting these things. To the hustling guys out there just be smart and patient.

Really? Wow! So someone is about to get raped and the only thing you can condemn is her "gold digging" tendencies?
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Buffalowings3(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2018
If I'm sliding into anyone's dm, it is to meet and fucck

No one should expect marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. Father Isaac Agabi Escapes From Kidnappers' Den In Edo (photo) / 3 BUK Students Expelled Over For Raping A Female Student / Police Officer Shoots Superior Dead Over Girlfriend In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.