Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election (5324 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race / Anambra 2021: See INEC's Exempting Soludo And Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by ArmedRobber: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2018
jude79:

regardless of who they voted for, the important thing is when you remove those invalid votes whoever comes out top won the election.
it's obvious that jonathan deliberately abdicated power to save lives of nigeria from usa predicted war.
still sensless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2018
DogmaNation:

I know this is Mynd44 separate account. Am am saying is u do ur job n stop been partian on NL.

And I ask you to face your studies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by seanfer(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Can the OP please tell us what happened in Tivers and Akwa-Ibom States

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2018
id911:

I was an observer here in Lagos, to be honest Jimi Agbaje won the election. I don't know about the Presidential. Most people that voted Buhari in Presidential turned around and voted Jimi during the governorship but I was surprised when Ambode was announced as the winner.

Tinubu rigging machine here is something else

Liar

2 Likes

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by OlujobaSamuel: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2018
three:

Thanks again.

This is a typical result sheet from Bariga in 2015 thaet was allowed to stand by your 'Collation Officer'
I don hear, only you understand wetin you Dey talk, I no quick know sey na PDP/APC matter, me no get strength biko.
Make all of Una go settle.
Btw, seun abeg put delete button so people fit delete comment, I no too like political matter comment, i no wan NL efight
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2018
senatordave1

If u realise how this ur share dey pain...u will just stop.

Stop.

Like and stop clicking on my share or better forget both.
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:
senatordave1

If u realise how this ur share dey pain...u will just stop.

Stop.

Like and stop clicking on my share or better forget both.
Then stop speaking against buhari
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Then stop speaking against buhari

You are not serious.....so u now have monopoly to determine who I talk about.....who the lifeless paedophile in as rock epp.......a dead brain without no ordinary FSLC to rule Nigeria, a scumbag or an irredeemable religious irredentist.......

I don't blame you, I only blame the mods for not making everyone here have total control of his moniker.
Had it been such exist, I won't have such time to reply u.
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2018
omoowo8888:

Liar
When i say most Pdp supporters are politically daft,this is why.buhari will win again very easily same as agbaje.in 2015 polls,partial manual voting was legal through incident forms so this post is null and void.but let me indulge you and educate you a bit.appc won Lagos polls by between 55%-60%.those 341,000 votes should be shared in like manner.if you minus 60% of 341,000 from the ABC tally,they would still have won so stop this senselessness.

Again,you posted the data for 29 states and omitted 7 states because of rivers i guess.an analysis of that result would show that buhari won gej by more than the 2.5million recorded.Pdp states had an average of 100,000 -2000,000 full biometric accredita while that of all states were from 300,000.same thing with partial of card reader only accreditation.now am going to calculate results based on those 29 states and drop my findings before 12.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
This op must be a slowpoke...to assume that 341k voted for APC alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2018
Mynd44:
What is the assurance that everyone of that 341,151 will have voted for one candidate?

Does this make sense to you
Dont mind the op...they think through their anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
senatordave1:

When i say most Pdp supporters are politically daft,this is why.buhari will win again very easily same as agbaje.in 2015 polls,partial manual voting was legal through incident forms so this post is null and void.but let me indulge you and educate you a bit.appc won Lagos polls by between 55%-60%.those 341,000 votes should be shared in like manner.if you minus 60% of 341,000 from the ABC tally,they would still have won so stop this senselessness.

Again,you posted the data for 29 states and omitted 7 states because of rivers i guess.an analysis of that result would show that buhari won gej by more than the 2.5million recorded.Pdp states had an average of 100,000 -2000,000 full biometric accredita while that of all states were from 300,000.same thing with partial of card reader only accreditation.now am going to calculate results based on those 29 states and drop my findings before 12.

You are quoting me wrongly.....I'm a proud Buharist/Jagabanist

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by DogmaNation: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
omoowo8888:

And I ask you to face your studies
U are the one that's educationally unbalanced here!

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
DogmaNation:
U are the one that's educationally unbalanced here!

See as he is displaying his stupidity.....I pity whoever gave birth to you

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by DogmaNation: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2018
omoowo8888:

See as he is displaying his stupidity.....I pity whoever gave birth to you
u should pity ur parents for giving birth to a retard like u.

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2018
DogmaNation:
u should pity ur parents for giving birth to a retard like u.

Go school, u no gree.....see as u dey disgrace your family.....you need special deliverance...oya receive sense!!!!

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by id911(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Adeinfo:

You're a lair, APC won the elections fair and square. They lost in Ajeromi/Ifelodun, Oshodi-Isolo and Ojo LGA. I don't know how many Local Government, wards and PU you visited if you are the observer that you really are claiming. I was on field and in the situation room and we collated results from different credible source locally and internationally. That figure posted is a fake figure. If you are still doubting, you will see the results for both Presidential and Gubernatorial elections on INEC website. I still have my sheet with me.

What I said is 100% true. I wouldn't want to back up my claim with anything for now so as not to blow open and give some people the lead to restrategise on their next line of actions for the next elections.The appropriate authority has long been notified and they know what to do already.

The 2019 general elections will surprise many people

2 Likes

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by DogmaNation: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2018
omoowo8888:

Go school, u no gree.....see as u dey disgrace your family.....you need special deliverance...oya receive sense!!!!

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=DogmaNation post=74015231][/quote]

Dumbo

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by rhidollah(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Racoon:
The more than 341 000 may not have voted for the APC but this still boils down to the importance of the president to sign the current more better election amended act that will ensure that these irregularities are subsequently avoided or minimized.
inec already find a way to do without incident form.
ND same thing also happen in Rivers where over one million people voted without d card reader

2 Likes

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2018
id911:

I was an observer here in Lagos, to be honest Jimi Agbaje won the election. I don't know about the Presidential. Most people that voted Buhari in Presidential turned around and voted Jimi during the governorship but I was surprised when Ambode was announced as the winner.

Tinubu rigging machine here is something else
So, you were at every polling unit and witnessed every result to know that Agbaje won the election!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by amajato: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Duru009(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
I have a friend who is a senior inec official in Lagos told me clearly that PDP won the election here Lagos especially the governorship election......

I doubted him then but today I believe NOW !

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by godliman: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2018
omoowo8888:
Dreamers....we voted massively for APC in 2015, and we are going to do even more in 2019....Lagos is APC, APC is Lagos
Scammers argue with the facts pls or weep in shame for your criminal conspiracy
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2018
godliman:
My father is a Scammer, he should argue with the facts pls or weep in shame for his criminal conspiracy
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by BeautifulMind2: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
three:

Thanks again.

This is a typical result sheet from Bariga in 2015 thaet was allowed to stand by your 'Collation Officer'
Many reason why Tinubu is jittery, he refused to lead APC in 2019 to focus in Lagos politics, that's why APC governorship candidate in Lagos is busy looking for Igbo endorsements, 2019 will be a different ball game, PVC is a most in 2019, no incidents forms, that's is why they are jittery. They denied many Igbos PVC in Lagos before 2015 election, now we have our PVC grin

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by gentlegenius(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
And the same Prof Isaac Adewole is today Buhari's Health Minister.

Story of the rigging of 2015 elections is yet to be told.
Buhari can never win free and fair elections.
I chatted yesterday with one of the APC chieftains and strongest buhari supporter in my state. He told me confidentially that if 2019 presidential election is conducted free and fair, buhari will loose. But he believes buhari will win because the election won't be free and fair. He said Nigerians are underrating buhari, but they'll be shocked because buhari being a smart politician has concluded plans and figured out all the strategies to rig the election to his advantage. Though, he disagree when I told him that buhari's failure in office is the reason why he can't win a free and fair election. He rather believed that buhari's popularity suffers a serious blow not because he failed in office, but because his enemies has succeeded in spoiling his good name.
He even told me some strategies buhari had secretly put in place to win next year's election by all means. I was only left with the option of prayer - that God should intervene and save us from this heartless man called buhari.
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Omeokachie: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
gentlegenius:

I chatted yesterday with one of the APC chieftains and strongest buhari supporter in my state. He told me confidentially that if 2019 presidential election is conducted free and fair, buhari will loose. But he believes buhari will win because the election won't be free and fair. He said Nigerians are underrating buhari, but they'll be shocked because buhari being a smart politician has concluded plans and figured out all the strategies to rig the election to his advantage. Though, he disagree when I told him that buhari's failure in office is the reason why he can't win a free and fair election. He rather believed that buhari's popularity suffers a serious blow not because he failed in office, but because his enemies has succeeded in spoiling his good name.
He even told me some strategies buhari had secretly put in place to win next year's election by all means. I was only left with the option of prayer - that God should intervene and save us from this heartless man called buhari.

Then open a thread on politics section and reveal those devilish plans so that Nigerians can be on guard and frustrate any such evil.
It is not just enough to keep it to yourself and "pray".
Prayer without "works" is dead.

It is your patriotic and civic duty.

Udo!

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by id911(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
PassingShot:

So, you were at every polling unit and witnessed every result to know that Agbaje won the election!

Bros, I know you're a high ranking BMC Official so you won't believe whatever I may reveal to you
Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by DogmaNation: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=DogmaNation post=74018400][/quote]

Have you eaten your banana?

Re: See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election by shosky1794: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Monimatic:

U are a learner
Jimi Agbaje defeated Ambode hands down in 2015, even APC chieftains in Lagos still talk about this till today.

That's why Agbaje is the Governor today. The same way he will defeat Sanwoolu in 2019 but will be governing in his pharmaceutical store

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Has Predicted Atiku Presidency(photo) / "Banditry Will End Soon: An Optimistic Response To Matawalle’s Prophesy" / Electoral Reform In Nigeria! Which Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.