Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos (33089 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Exwizard: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
K
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Slim Shady
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by ngwababe(f): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
The attitude Of Khloe allowed an insufficient passage to the electrifying of individual entity because the ship is offended by the police not having church audience to talk to beyond human capability which renders a fossil inbetween justice.... Thank you

Think about it, think! Lol

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
amaniro:
undecided

Only four Alphabets can describe this= UGLY.
I always wondered what people who made this kind of comments on FP look like. For the fact that I've seen your face around here before, I now get it.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by gbaskiboy: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Earthbound:
This KHLOE go sweet die. If you know, you don know ni yen
Bro please can you expansiate further grin
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by IYANGBALI: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Her body odour no get part two, na follow come

Please Roomies. Just mention any ACTIVE abortion drug you know. I'm in a big trouble now. Help your beloved friend

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Earthbound:
na so so biscuit bones jo

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Girl,you need a stylist.
Stop making our eyes bleed undecided

Why are you covering your head with cow tail. U get bald head?

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by amaniro: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Admin401:
I always wondered what people who made this kind of comments on FP look like. For the fact that I've seen your face around here before, I now get it.

You've seen my face? in a faceless forum?
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chaiii

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by classicking(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
The attitude Of Khloe allowed an insufficient passage to the electrifying of individual entity because the ship is offended by the police not having church audience to talk to beyond human capability which renders a fossil inbetween justice.... Thank you

You say??
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Olodo24: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
this babe worwor no be small

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
amaniro:

You've seen my face? in a faceless forum?
Keep regurgitating the same "faceless forum" phrase you see on Nairaland. How's this a faceless forum? Have you been to 4chan, where no one has a profile and can't upload picture even if they wanted, and no one has name tag or profile, just "Anonymous" Stay there and be claiming Nairaland is a faceless forum lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Auxtin85(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:

Almost everyone that likes this post does not understand a thing about this post. Even me
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Auxtin85(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who else dislike this girl as much as I do? I hate oversabi people boy or girl
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by D1zion: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
This one that she looks like a professional painter.
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by PapaAdanna: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
No matter how you try, you can't can't run away from:
Ugliness
Dryness
Dirtyness
Stylessness
Let me kuku add
Afonjaness.

Just negodu her belt
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by keryj(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
The boyfriend jeans suits her
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by prince049(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Guyyyy!!!...I will have what you had please.
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
person up there say she be like old grasshopper grin grin

instead of these girls wey no too fine flaunt their sexy legs on short gown or skirt boys go look admire...this one go dey dress like lekpa clown
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
tellwisdom:

Why are you covering your head with cow tail. U get bald head?
You been wanting to see my face for a long time, haven't ya
Nigga,you a fan.
Sit down cool
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Fumiex(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
edicied:
This girl wor-wor o cheesy
is it her fault that she is ugly?
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by dadabashua1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
you are right,just like the other armoured cars passes the fossils gallons along the passage holding the welder and the lake police of estranged wife meter...
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
She's not responsible.
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by edicied: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fumiex:
is it her fault that she is ugly?
Are you her?
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Bross only you know this one o. Is like seeing bitter leaf n say it will be sweet.
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by N0favors: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
I’ll fvck her
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by AlfaAce(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
jesmond3945:
But come to think of it the life these celebrities are living can lead someone faster to depression. I mean clubbing every night, going to all tom, dick and harry concerts, visiting all the hotels in lagos. I have never seen them doing some other noble stuff like getting a degree, speaking at events, sponsoring campaigns and so on. I just weak.
A lot of them are lonely,unhappy and depressed,you're better than a lot of them,I tell you.
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by HIPROFILE(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:

New sherrif in town...weldone
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by HIPROFILE(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
dadabashua1:
you are right,just like the other armoured cars passes the fossils gallons along the passage holding the welder and the lake police of estranged wife meter...

Royal highness dem!
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by dadabashua1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
HIPROFILE:

Royal highness dem!
we showing him what crazy really mean....lol
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by deebrain(m): 3:43am On Dec 21, 2018
At least she is not naked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks / MC Galaxy Assault: What Happened At Shizzi’s Studio – Davido Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.