Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (58775 Views)

Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by deafeyez: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Why na? Perverts!

BTW, What is happening? Few days to Christmas and I have not heard ' jingle bell, jingle bell.Abi Buhari/Jubril Don go spoil the bell? grin

Ahhhhh na today?

Him don scatter am.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by stevenson007: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2018
ll
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Mutemenot(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
Why she no snap pics of the yansh to see if it's worth pressing.

You are a patriotic Nigerian. We need the yansh before we judge

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Morbeta11(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2018
They touched your yansh qnd you are showcasing your face.

Well in onwa December..... Woman are looking for buyers and advert is allowed.

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by BrokenCock: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2018
nkowalo:
so u no fit shout make people d man beating of him life
u and the op get bad english communication. Ona be yorobah ni? As in ekiti side?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Paulo3ree(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Youngbbt:
never believe anything you read on twitter

most people there are competing with liar mohammed

Little advice, next time let him or even her touch to their satisfaction. Have u heard of conductor & passenger wahala, there story in short is they both lost. Condition your mind its just a pillar touching u though you know its a human demon

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by ahiboilandgas: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Trendvoice:
Domestic violence has become a menace to many lives. Some ladies are fighting so hard to keep their relationships despite all the battering they receive from their husbands or boyfriends while others don’t twice before quitting the marriage.

A young lady Natachi Peace (@Natachyy) has taken to her Twitter handle to share a story of how a man molested her at a bus park. She explained that she was at the park when the strange man started pressed her butt.

Peace added that, she moved out of the line to another but the man followed and still continued his act of molestation.

This got her really angry and she stabbed him with a pen on his hands. Nigerian lady recounts how she dealt with a man who tried to molest her at a park

Her posts read: “So I was at Peace Mass Transit to send stuff today and this dude behind me was touching my bum.

I asked him to stop and moved, dude left and came back behind me and continued.

Let’s say he won’t be enjoying his Christmas meat because I stabbed his hands with pen. I made sure it was deep wound and the 2 guys beside me gave him some good slapping. Hopefully he learnt.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-recounts-dealing-with-man-who-molested-her-says-i-stabbed-his-hands/

very risky he might have died from blood lost who might be lynced or remain in prison for life next time raise alarm

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Tenniebae(f): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Really serves the guy right...that's ow one held my hand last nyt n I asked I'm if he was stupid...dude left his friends n came to challenge me at d front for telling I'm hs stupid..ran into a speeding bike,n trust bike men..dey held I'm till he paid for d broken light
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Fostercat(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Picture of butt or I don't believe this story!! undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Richdad50(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2018
I know this Lady personally. She is an example of a good and responsible woman.

#RICHDAD

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by troubleboi: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Stiupid man......am waiting for those that will come shouting its her dressing that is making the to behave like that..

A he-goat will always be a he-goat ..

Meanwhlie make money from wherever you re today..get paid for browsing online...it free.

just click on my signature below
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Hiss...Na 1999 all these kind story make sense...
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by arrestdarrester: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2018
She is lying. Whatever happened to shouting for help? At least the guy could have been given some brain resetting slaps or have his face reworked with mild panel beating
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Kingjames(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2018
What else is in that mere accumulation of fat that enclosed their " business centre" that calls for stabbing?

I thank my God in Ernest that my direction can never be influenced by my erection

mtchew
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by 6digitscomrade: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Trendvoice post=74012539][/quote]and she doesn't even look like someone dat possesses a bum worth bleeding over..M
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by jimcaddy(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2018
It means that the bum bum is so soft and tender and baba couldnt refuse the feeling. Pervert oshi...
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by ClearFlair: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Madam, I believe you

Are you still living in Lai Mohammed's neighbourhood?
You mean Peter Obi's neighbourhood.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Butoneday2(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2018
See her mouth
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2018
obynno7:
ugly bitch she no even happy say person appreciate her dirty bum..spits

Shame on you and on that crazy liker of your post, forever (till you change your warped mindset shaa)
As “ugly” as she is, she still didn’t want to be sexually mauled/abused/harassed, what does that tell you? Nothing? Then I cannot help you

P.S. If that happened to your daughter (think carefully), what would your reaction be?
If I could, I would break three fingers of your right hand, just like that, for your horrible post
Cheers (not)

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Mizwisdom(f): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2018
That's how one fellow was stylishly touching a lady and pretending to be sleeping, I was anticipating a dirty slap for him, thankfully he received sense after the first stern warning
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Magnifico2000: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Trendvoice:
Domestic violence has become a menace to many lives. Some ladies are fighting so hard to keep their relationships despite all the battering they receive from their husbands or boyfriends while others don’t twice before quitting the marriage.

A young lady Natachi Peace (@Natachyy) has taken to her Twitter handle to share a story of how a man molested her at a bus park. She explained that she was at the park when the strange man started pressed her butt.
stab with what?? this girl can lie

Peace added that, she moved out of the line to another but the man followed and still continued his act of molestation.

This got her really angry and she stabbed him with a pen on his hands. Nigerian lady recounts how she dealt with a man who tried to molest her at a park

Her posts read: “So I was at Peace Mass Transit to send stuff today and this dude behind me was touching my bum.

I asked him to stop and moved, dude left and came back behind me and continued.

Let’s say he won’t be enjoying his Christmas meat because I stabbed his hands with pen. I made sure it was deep wound and the 2 guys beside me gave him some good slapping. Hopefully he learnt.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-recounts-dealing-with-man-who-molested-her-says-i-stabbed-his-hands/

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by kense88: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:
I was passing by a street which boasted of irritating brothels like week Sunday. Some dirty prostitutes rather accosted me with their stale "I go do you well".

I quietly told them that I wasn't interested but one of them had the nerve to squeeze my little nipples. I was so mad that I wanted beat her to oblivion.

But, what if I had done what I wanted to do, who would take sides with me? Heck!, they could even beat me up or even worse, hand me over to the police.

Men are seriously at disadvantage in this country.
I agree with you, but the guy was wrong for doing that. If it actually happened
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Premiumwriter: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2018
Get powerful backlink from Wikipedia to your blog for just 1k. Contact me 07055822849. Whatsapp
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by COOL10(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:
I was passing by a street which boasted of irritating brothels like week Sunday. Some dirty prostitutes rather accosted me with their stale "I go do you well".

I quietly told them that I wasn't interested but one of them had the nerve to squeeze my little nipples. I was so mad that I wanted beat her to oblivion.

But, what if I had done what I wanted to do, who would take sides with me? Heck!, they could even beat me up or even worse, hand me over to the police.

It's everywhere my brother. The war against men is REAL.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by mikejj(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2018
sage101:
Typical example of.....

"YOU too LIKE NYASH, Na NYASH Go KILL YOU" cheesy
anyhow e b the man they find daily bread..

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by alimaa: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:

It happened this way because you opened your mouth to talk to them.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by ylaa(f): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
CHAI

Youngbbt:

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Kobicove(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lies, lies everywhere! undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by KillTheZombies: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Youngbbt:

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Bobinovic: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
And you did not snap and send the pics!

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra / Man Who Dresses As A Woman And Has Sex With Men Arrested In Benue State (Photo)