Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (58773 Views)

Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by 6tuz2468(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
nkowalo:
so u no fit shout make people d man beating of him life
. How sure are that may be you ar owing him, why not shout for pple around to be vry of what u ar telling us, where is the pix of the guy and peace motor?

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
nkowalo:
And when he's beaten and his dead, you will be happy abi, why not advice her to ask for assistance and hand him over to the police station.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Fantazy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
That's not enough. why not use cutlass?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Pelumar(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
nkowalo:
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Malawian(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lets see the bumbum before we can comment informedly
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by verifiablefacts: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Trendvoice:
Domestic violence has become a menace to many lives. Some ladies are fighting so hard to keep their relationships despite all the battering they receive from their husbands or boyfriends while others don’t twice before quitting the marriage.

A young lady Natachi Peace (@Natachyy) has taken to her Twitter handle to share a story of how a man molested her at a bus park. She explained that she was at the park when the strange man started pressed her butt.

Peace added that, she moved out of the line to another but the man followed and still continued his act of molestation.

This got her really angry and she stabbed him with a pen on his hands. Nigerian lady recounts how she dealt with a man who tried to molest her at a park

Her posts read: “So I was at Peace Mass Transit to send stuff today and this dude behind me was touching my bum.

I asked him to stop and moved, dude left and came back behind me and continued.

Let’s say he won’t be enjoying his Christmas meat because I stabbed his hands with pen. I made sure it was deep wound and the 2 guys beside me gave him some good slapping. Hopefully he learnt.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-recounts-dealing-with-man-who-molested-her-says-i-stabbed-his-hands/

enjoy Christmas meat?
na for teeth you stab am?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by luckingto50: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Why na? Perverts!

BTW, What is happening? Few days to Christmas and I have not heard ' jingle bell, jingle bell.Abi Buhari/Jubril Don go spoil the bell? grin

Even knockout self.....Na Buhari Kwaruption policy cause am
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Adunniade01: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Anything goes dear..
justdogitto:
Still thinking about what Lie I can blow to trend self.. Any idea?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Oluwatobi18: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Am I the only one here to check the bum the guy touched??
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by steveblue809(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
This news is from twitter sha, buh stabbing the man is painful.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Tonysmith4sure(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
Why she no snap pics of the yansh to see if it's worth pressing.

Hehehhehe......Me i just d wonder.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by BeiFangLaye(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Twitter peeps sabi cook story I swear.

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by monex(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:
I was passing by a street which boasted of irritating brothels like week Sunday. Some dirty prostitutes rather accosted me with their stale "I go do you well".

I quietly told them that I wasn't interested but one of them had the nerve to squeeze my little nipples. I was so mad that I wanted beat her to oblivion.

But, what if I had done what I wanted to do, who would take sides with me? Heck!, they could even beat me up or even worse, hand me over to the police.

Men are seriously at disadvantage in this country.

True. Prostitutes are fond of touching (especially squeezing nipples) while wooing clients. They would get a slap from someone soon.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by ogongogames(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
I am probably being quite trivial here but the first words of the article need to be changed. This is not "domestic abuse" rather it is "sexual harassment. A big difference between the two terms.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by dasparrow: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sexual harrassment is a big problem in that shithole country called Nigeria.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
You know how I know the story is a lie? She is not in prison.
In this country where a story of a man killing a romantic rival led to the arrest of the man, his rival’s dead body, the girl in question and the person who recorded the event yet this one can brag about stabbing a man on Twitter? She should tell a better story, abeg. We are not all children.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Seandisputed(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:
I was passing by a street which boasted of irritating brothels like week Sunday. Some dirty prostitutes rather accosted me with their stale "I go do you well".

I quietly told them that I wasn't interested but one of them had the nerve to squeeze my little nipples. I was so mad that I wanted beat her to oblivion.

But, what if I had done what I wanted to do, who would take sides with me? Heck!, they could even beat me up or even worse, hand me over to the police.

Anything to drag the male folks in the mud.

I had a similar experience but in my case, my groin was grabbed.

I'm not supporting the guy though that's if the story is really true
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Kingsley10000: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:

true...
one even stylishly grabbed my dick during nysc man o war drill

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by StevenOba: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good one biaby some pervert did this to my sister once in Yaba mrtk. I tazed him he went down like a log peeps thought I used jazz grin grin.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Ziggylady(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Why na? Perverts!

BTW, What is happening? Few days to Christmas and I have not heard ' jingle bell, jingle bell.Abi Buhari/Jubril Don go spoil the bell? grin

Chai see buhari-induced Barney grin grin
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Ziggylady(f): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:

Men are at a disadvantage in this country??...what a liar you are!
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Ohraykon: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:

bros u get too much sense men dey really suffer for naija dats why i hail women who appreciate men its not easy
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by PennywysCares(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Youngbbt:
never believe anything you read on twitter

most people there are competing with liar mohammed
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by ronyman(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
All I see is a potential husband stabber
Trendvoice:
Domestic violence has become a menace to many lives. Some ladies are fighting so hard to keep their relationships despite all the battering they receive from their husbands or boyfriends while others don’t twice before quitting the marriage.

A young lady Natachi Peace (@Natachyy) has taken to her Twitter handle to share a story of how a man molested her at a bus park. She explained that she was at the park when the strange man started pressed her butt.

Peace added that, she moved out of the line to another but the man followed and still continued his act of molestation.

This got her really angry and she stabbed him with a pen on his hands. Nigerian lady recounts how she dealt with a man who tried to molest her at a park

Her posts read: “So I was at Peace Mass Transit to send stuff today and this dude behind me was touching my bum.

I asked him to stop and moved, dude left and came back behind me and continued.

Let’s say he won’t be enjoying his Christmas meat because I stabbed his hands with pen. I made sure it was deep wound and the 2 guys beside me gave him some good slapping. Hopefully he learnt.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-recounts-dealing-with-man-who-molested-her-says-i-stabbed-his-hands/

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Xisnin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
swiz123:

You think one deranged man and a group of prostitutes are the same?
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by tiger2080: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
stupid fool.olosho sighted.show us were the man they touch ur bum.she just need attention. some of those olosho are so useless an rude.they can embarass u to make u go crazy or beat them.I was at ilorin last week.I was going to taiwo road.I just stop by to buy something,never new there was a brothel at the back of were I was buying something of a sudden this girl just came an block me with are short bum short pant an say oga carry me go house now I go Bleep u well,I go suck u well.I did not answer her she ran after me an held my hands I told her u her embarrassing me I wanted to give her a dirty slap but I stop an withdrew my hands before she left me.I was so embarrass.Those girls really mean business they can Bleep animals for money.That is why I don't give a shit about pro.this one just they find customer with style.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Exodora: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
And some stupid people are interested in picture s had she snapped any picture they will still be talking trash. Some people should have at least small sense even it means buying it with money since they don't have free one.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by dochenaj: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
In saner climes she would be in for aggravated assault. And may fund it hard to prove her case of sexual harassment against the guy.
Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by NKOE64: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
WE ARE BACK FOR XMAS WINNING...BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..NO SCAM AND NO COMPLANNING..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Henrietta49(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
wink

Re: Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit by Nonymillz: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Why she no snap pics of the yansh to see if it's worth pressing.
My Exact thoughts... Make we see the nyash... Lolz

Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Airport Cartel Planting Drugs In Passengers’ Luggage Arrested (Photo)