Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Glows In First Make-over Photos After Childbirth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Glows In First Make-over Photos After Childbirth (743 Views)

Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Glows In First Make-over Photos After Childbirth by MsDoris(f): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole who is currently in the United States recuperating after childbirth has taken to her IG page to share beautiful first make-over photos after putting to bed last month November 2018.

They say motherhood brings out your inner glow and she sure do have them plenty.

She captioned the photos;

"Haven’t worn makeup in a really long time (I couldn’t be bothered), my management decided to give me a treat and hired @hyfesignature to glam me up, there I realized how much I missed the brushes, the ring light and co cause she did a good pampering job. Thanks to the best you can find in Atlanta my sweetheart @hyfesignature"

View more here; https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/12/nollywood-actress-yvonne-jegede-glows.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Glows In First Make-over Photos After Childbirth by JasonScoolari: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
She has one of the best breast in Nollywood.

Did I just say one? I mean, she has two of the best breast in the industry.

Dija and Simi should respect her.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Finally Becomes An Egyptian Goddess / Kourtney Kardashian Sizzles As She Rocks Half Jacket In New Photos / Blac Chyna's Mom, Tokyo Toni Dance Naked In New Raunchy Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.