Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Arsenal Fan Hits Dele Alli With Bottle Following A 2-0 defeat To Tottenham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Hits Dele Alli With Bottle Following A 2-0 defeat To Tottenham (355 Views)

Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fan Hits Dele Alli With Bottle Following A 2-0 defeat To Tottenham by Griezwoman: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Tottenham and England star, Dele Alli appeared to be struck by a plastic water bottle thrown by an Arsenal supporter after he scored his side's second goal of the Carabao Cup quarter-final at the Emirates.

But with just over 20 minutes, he was struck with a water bottle on the back of the head as he attempted to collect the ball for a throw-in.
Alli immediately appealed to referee Jon Moss before clashing with Arsenal's defender Sokratis.

Alli also taunted the Arsenal fans by holding up two fingers to show the 2-0 scoreline.
Tottenham manager Pochettino wasn’t so sanguine about the missile throwing and demanded Arsenal find the “stupid person”.

“Yes I saw. When we play a derby we hate each other in a good way, but that looks in a bad way when you want to damage some people. One stupid person made a mistake. I respect the Arsenal fans. I hope that Arsenal take some responsibility.

Through the camera you can identify. It wasn’t a problem but it could be a big issue. I think they will identify the people” he said.
There also appeared to be other objects thrown by Arsenal supporters into the section occupied by Tottenham’s fans as the atmosphere turned toxic.

The shocking incidents came after a Tottenham fan was banned for four years after being found guilty of throwing a banana skin at Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang when the teams met in an acrimonious clash earlier this month.

Watch The Video Below....

https://zenithnaija.com/arsenal-fan-hits-dele-alli-with-bottle-following-a-2-0-defeat-to-tottenham/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Arsenal Fan Hits Dele Alli With Bottle Following A 2-0 defeat To Tottenham by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2018
I don't know who he is, but I love him already.
Re: Arsenal Fan Hits Dele Alli With Bottle Following A 2-0 defeat To Tottenham by MJBOLT: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
I'm not surprised, most EPL fans are racist hooligans
Re: Arsenal Fan Hits Dele Alli With Bottle Following A 2-0 defeat To Tottenham by Ehiscotch(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2018
We would all like to think that living in the UK and US , especially with both being dominated with immigrants from diverse races and those who are citizens that have proven themselves to be worthy professionials and masters in their field that racism is still at this level.

Ironically, this even seems to even fuel their hate (seeing other races, especially their erstwhile slaves - the blacks - being this succesful).

Honestly, their entertainment would have been crap without blacks, especially. The world survives in diversity; it's more than just the spice of life.

(1) (Reply)

CAF Champions League: Gor Mahia Storm Enugu Friday For Lobi Stars Clash / EPL: Hazard ‘agrees Deal’ To Leave Chelsea For Real Madrid / Roger Federer And Serena Williams Take Selfies After Hopman Cup Clash(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.