Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days (1049 Views)

NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting / Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Since usa congress were unable to fund Trump wall budget, one of his major campaign promise, majority of his base got angry and decided to open a gofundme account for the wall, though the idea is not endorsed by Trump. They have been able to generate 2.4 million in just three days but their target is 5 billion dollar.
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by kunleweb: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is why boys will never stop looking for clients to scam in the USA. Just imagine how dumb these lots are! That's how they were raising money for Kylie Jenner to become a billionaire. Spits!

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Earthbound:
This is why boys will never stop looking for clients to scam in the USA. Just imagine how dumb these lots are! That's how they were raising money for Kylie Jenner to become a billionaire. Spits!

Can you please explain why you think they're dumb and why they should be scammed for trying to build a fence round their OWN COUNTRY?
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
3 million now

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Temple1288:
3 million now

Its 6 million now lol
Moving fast.

Earthbound:

Yes, yes. Please tell Americans how to spend their money but don't tell your politicians how to spend your own countries wealth. Sit there begging white people for money while your politicians dash out your own money to nollywood slayqueens.
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by budaatum: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
They'll need a lot more than that.
Then they'll find out building it is unconstitutional!

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2018
10 million now
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by lordally(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2018
Temple1288:
10 million now
why do you like this man so much

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
lordally:

As a black man what can Obama claim he did for Africa? This man stated some years back that America had no business in Libya.. If Trump was President during the time Gaddafi was killed he wouldn't have done such mistake..

Don't believe any evil they say about Pres. Trump.
Some people don't even have a reason for hating him so much..

The government officials that hate Trump are the same ones eating America dry.. Nancy Pelosi has a huge huge, very huge fence and bodyguards guarding her but she doesn't want a want a wall at the border..
Isn't that hypocrisy?

Dont you think a country needs a wall?

Bro in CA (The State that hates Trump the most) ask them how much petrol is there.. While here in Mississippi it's so low..

Imagine Chuck Shumer who spoke about getting a wall some years back now changed his views simply because of hatred on Trump.

The truth is I have no reason to hate Pres. Trump

2 Likes

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by SlaveryWorks: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Temple1288:

Can you please explain why you think they're dumb and why they should be scammed for trying to build a fence round their OWN COUNTRY?

Just the left being delusional. I can’t wait for the military tribunals to start. That’s why there was so much pushback and false allegations against Kavanaugh. Now that the Supreme Court is weighted in favor of the right we’re going to see a lot of democrats going to GTMO. I’m hoping their executions will be televised.

2 Likes

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by SlaveryWorks: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
lordally:

God put him there. The fake news screams about him being racist etc. none of it is true. That man is truly Making America Great Again.

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

Just the left being delusional. I can’t wait for the military tribunals to start. That’s why there was so much pushback and false allegations against Kavanaugh. Now that the Supreme Court is weighted in favor of the right we’re going to see a lot of democrats going to GTMO. I’m hoping their executions will be televised.

I still remember the emails from the 'saint claimer'

What exactly did the devil that helped to put Libya in a terrible condition delete?

The donations are closing in to 15mil
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by budaatum: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
budaatum:

I just don't see him getting $5b for this wall when he'd already required $47.5 billion for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), a $3.5 billion or 7.8 percent increase from the FY 2018 President’s Budget. That budget proposes $1.6 billion to support the construction of 65 miles of new border wall system, while Trump's wall is 700-900 miles long which will cost between $17b and $22b plus cost of technology plus manning it. He sure wouldn't be getting anything close to that if he's struggling to get a quarter of it now.

But hey, I might be wrong. Friday is decision day. Is that not today?
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
He's gotten 12 million in 4days
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by SlaveryWorks: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Temple1288:

I still remember the emails from the 'saint claimer'

What exactly did the devil that helped to put Libya in a terrible condition delete?

The donations are closing in to 15mil

It’s so much worse. I began following the 2016 election after Wikileaks came out with the hacked Podesta emails. There’s child abuse accusations against the Clinton Foundation in an unsealed US indictment right now. These people have been trafficking children etc. The Uranium 1 scandal and The Fast and the Furious scandal are going to have far reaching reprocussions for Democrats in the US and many foreign self interest groups like George Soros. That’s why the media is shilling so hard against the President, he’s dismantling the Organization behind 9-11, the gulf war, the Afghan War, the takeover of Lybia and killing of Gaddafi, and subsequent murder of US operatives in the Lybian embassy, all because of their connection to State Department sales to ISIS that were traced to a US State Department weapons cache, after the serial number of a missile used to down a US chopper was recovered from the wreckage. These people are funding ISIS, they don’t benefit from peace in Africa and the Middle East. Trump is dismantling all that, their fingers are clawing onto a hold of the US Congress, where they gained votes by fraud and trickery. We’ll be seeing more of those indictments unsealed soon.

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

It’s so much worse. I began following the 2016 election after Wikileaks came out with the hacked Podesta emails. There’s child abuse accusations against the Clinton Foundation in an unsealed US indictment right now. These people have been trafficking children etc. The Uranium 1 scandal and The Fast and the Furious scandal are going to have far reaching reprocussions for Democrats in the US and many foreign self interest groups like George Soros. That’s why the media is shilling so hard against the President, he’s dismantling the Organization behind 9-11, the gulf war, the Afghan War, the takeover of Lybia and killing of Gaddafi, and subsequent murder of US operatives in the Lybian embassy, all because of their connection to State Department sales to ISIS that were traced to a US State Department weapons cache, after the serial number of a missile used to down a US chopper was recovered from the wreckage. These people are funding ISIS, they don’t benefit from peace in Africa and the Middle East. Trump is dismantling all that, their fingers are clawing onto a hold of the US Congress, where they gained votes by fraud and trickery. We’ll be seeing more of those indictments unsealed soon.

You know so much!

#Respect
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by revontuli(f): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

And what happened to the Podestas and Clinton foundation? What happened to the Pizza guy (Alefantis)? Why didn't Trump order investigations on them?
The whole pizza thing looked creepy as hell and Podesta donations to the pizza place were all on the federal election donations site.
Podesta himself paraded his sick artwork collection to magazines. But why didn't Trump go after them after winning the election?
I have no doubt Podestas and and Alefantis were up to no good and likely to be trafficking/raping children but the whole thing died out after the elections and forgotten. No investigations on the Haiti child trafficking allegations, either.
Why?

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by SlaveryWorks: 1:32am On Dec 22, 2018
revontuli:

And what happened to the Podestas and Clinton foundation? What happened to the Pizza guy (Alefantis)? Why didn't Trump order investigations on them?
The whole pizza thing looked creepy as hell and Podesta donations to the pizza place were all on the federal election donations site.
Podesta himself paraded his sick artwork collection to magazines. But why didn't Trump go after them after winning the election?
I have no doubt Podestas and and Alefantis were up to no good and likely to be trafficking/raping children but the whole thing died out after the elections and forgotten. No investigations on the Haiti child trafficking allegations, either.
Why?

I’m hoping we’re not hearing about them because they’re currently under investigation, I know for sure the Podestas are, they shut down their company The Podesta Group right after the election. Comet Ping Pong was in the news last year when a lone gunman fired one bullet in the restaurant, injuring nobody, going through a door, a wall and into the computer hard drive ‘surprisingly’ enough. Weird how nobody has heard from James Alifantas for a while huh? Did you know his last name is Rothschild? The family resemblance is striking. Haiti was in the news more recently, a spate of killings and, if the news is to be believed, Port a Prince airport was on lockdown by the US military. Rumor has it that the Clintons were trying to clean house with gang violence.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2016/10/haiti-clinton-guantanamo-hiv-aristide-constant/

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8hk3yh/former_us_ambassador_to_haiti_accused_john/

Clinton in the headlines again last week...must answer questions from Judicial Watch, publicity, however, let’s see how many times she pleads the 5th, probably more than Lois Learners hearing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/court-rules-hillary-clinton-must-answer-more-questions-about-her-emails

I’m really hoping that these people will face justice. The delay is that this cabal has been in place for decades, they made themselves untouchable, until now. Trump winning swept the rug out from under them. Corruption is being exposed, but The media is trying to sweep it under the rug. Eventually they won’t be able to hide it from the public. Already people are waking up, hence the election of President Trump.

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by SlaveryWorks: 1:36am On Dec 22, 2018
James ‘Alefantis’. Makes you think....

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by SlaveryWorks: 2:17am On Dec 22, 2018
The wall is at 13 million now....

Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by Temple1288(m): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2018
15 million in just 5days
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by alezzy13: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

I’m hoping we’re not hearing about them because they’re currently under investigation, I know for sure the Podestas are, they shut down their company The Podesta Group right after the election. Comet Ping Pong was in the news last year when a lone gunman fired one bullet in the restaurant, injuring nobody, going through a door, a wall and into the computer hard drive ‘surprisingly’ enough. Weird how nobody has heard from James Alifantas for a while huh? Did you know his last name is Rothschild? The family resemblance is striking. Haiti was in the news more recently, a spate of killings and, if the news is to be believed, Port a Prince airport was on lockdown by the US military. Rumor has it that the Clintons were trying to clean house with gang violence.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2016/10/haiti-clinton-guantanamo-hiv-aristide-constant/

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8hk3yh/former_us_ambassador_to_haiti_accused_john/

Clinton in the headlines again last week...must answer questions from Judicial Watch, publicity, however, let’s see how many times she pleads the 5th, probably more than Lois Learners hearing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/court-rules-hillary-clinton-must-answer-more-questions-about-her-emails

I’m really hoping that these people will face justice. The delay is that this cabal has been in place for decades, they made themselves untouchable, until now. Trump winning swept the rug out from under them. Corruption is being exposed, but The media is trying to sweep it under the rug. Eventually they won’t be able to hide it from the public. Already people are waking up, hence the election of President Trump.

I really wish you guys will also spend this much energy trying to explain away the about 17 cases currently facing you dear Trump.
https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-investigation-trump-russia-complete-guide/

Oh yes, I remember, its all witch-hunt. undecided

Clinton are no saints by any account, but compared to the baggage following your Trump-idol, they would easily pass as cherubs.
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by alezzy13: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2018
lordally:

I've never really understood why.
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by revontuli(f): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

Child rapists and traffickers should all rot in prison for the rest of their lives.
Re: Gofundme Raised 2.4million$ For Trumpwall Within 3days by budaatum: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How Russian President Putin Survived Assassination Attempt / The Terrorist On World Trade Centre! (1+1) / An Eye For Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.