Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. (26331 Views)

Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by TheCOOLEST(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yankee101:
Your lawyer has the right to represent you in writing a statement or interpreting it. A simple yes or no is sufficient to confirm or deny attribution

That's why education is not a criteria for representation in court

Infact you're being represented because the assumption is you're not learned in the ways of the court

idiots like you will only want the state to be disgraced assuming he eventually wins the case and journalists interview
pls tell me, will his lawyer still come and represent him in writing and talking too
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by Mrbadmus1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
What a shame! I wonder if Adeleke himself can read.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Night school in Igbo land

My favourite food is boiled Bread..What about you??
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by mymadam(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:

You are right, not everyone is educated.
HE should be read on his behalf indeed.
Bad guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by Mandela839(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
despite the fact that people are criticising APC I can tell u that they are still the best alternative, the Nigerian people are wise and they are very scared of going back to Egypt...

he has lost it so let APC rules....
..let us not disturb ourselves with this jare pls u guys are all invited for my wedding...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by toyinid78: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:

If you check very well, you will notice that about 90 percent of pdpigz supporters are these illiterate ipob miscreants. They are just bunch of hate filled and cursed illiterates.

It is only illiterates that support Fayose ~OBJ

And guess which tribe takes Fayose as their god.

You are right, not everyone is educated.
HE should be read on his behalf indeed.
are u aware that all party die hards are not educated, you that is educated only participate in politics online why not come to our meeting at alimosho APC caucus n see how it looks like education is not a key to politics in this part of the world bro its godfather, thuggery and money that counts buhari never went to uni Hus our president
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by abokikhalifa: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
WATCHOVER:
In the law it doesn't matter so long you prove your case. Abeg they should Declare Senator Adeleke winner ASAP

I no know who better pass for you and this senator adeleke self

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by budaatum: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
WATCHOVER:
In the law it doesn't matter so long you prove your case. Abeg they should Declare Senator Adeleke winner ASAP
Without proving their case?

I swear, if you pdp illiterates win in 2019, I'm becoming a Biafran, or Togolese, sef!
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by budaatum: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Niceman4u:
PDP goofed when they made the dancing senator their flag bearer.
Goofed big time. If they could not win in a state where Aregbe had placed people on salary diet for months, how can they possibly win anywhere?

Athiefu my ass!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by budaatum: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
9icelag:
This Johnnyessence the rate at which you distort facts and lie is high and quite alarming. Have been reading your posts and everything you posted on this forum are pure lies. How do you manage to sleep at night
Please! He is the only one bothering to go there and post, and I think he is also posting Tinubu's side. We will find out if he's lying at the end.

Johnnyessence thank you jare!
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by budaatum: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
feddis:
There's really no form of propaganda that this incumbent administration won't bring up in a bid to try and sway the attention of people and their votes.
Including removing the brains of the opposition so their representatives cannot read what they wrote and signed?

Thanks for one more reason for sai bubu 2019!
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by WATCHOVER(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
budaatum:

Without proving their case?

I swear, if you pdp illiterates win in 2019, I'm becoming a Biafran, or Togolese, sef!
Mark your words today Sudan will be your new home, while Daura will be your camp ground. We are sending you and your masters back to where una belong which is Opposition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by budaatum: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Mark your words today Sudan will be your new home, while Daura will be your camp ground. We are sending you and your masters back to where una belong which is Opposition
Remind me please, after the election.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2018
budaatum:

Please! He is the only one bothering to go there and post, and I think he is also posting Tinubu's side. We will find out if he's lying at the end.

Johnnyessence thank you jare!
thanks i appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by feddis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Unfortunately...

budaatum:

Including removing the brains of the opposition so their representatives cannot read what they wrote and signed?

Thanks for one more reason for sai bubu 2019!

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. by budaatum: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
feddis:
Unfortunately...

Sai my bubu 2019!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive / Photos From The Opening Of Lagos Theatre, Epe / Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.