Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu (26163 Views)

"Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by naptu2: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Nicholas Ibekwe, head of investigations at Premium Times.

Nicholas 'The Brave' Ibekwe @nicholasibekwe

IPOB has begun a protection racket in the Orlu and Orsu area of Imo State. The Orsu/Orlu axis is now IPOB's enclave. My sources told me that the video of the beheading of the policemen was recorded somewhere around the axis. THREAD

For instance, bereaved families who are barely coping with the exploitative Igbo burial rites now have another burden added to their worries - pay the local IPOB cell or your burial will not hold. Period.

IPOB militiamen are now setting up checkpoints around the area. People are stopped and searched. If you work for certain government agency you could be tagged a "Sabo" (saboteur), tortured or even worse. People now pay to free their relatives apprehended by IPOB militiamen.

Due to the absence of the police in area, following IPOB's relentless attacks on police stations, IPOB militiamen are now being called upon to settle scores and grievances.

Your guess of their methods of doing this is as good as mine.

The residents of Orsu/Orlu are caught between a rock and a hard place. A murderous militia which will stop at nothing to force obedience and an indiscipline military who only response to dissent is a brutal and indiscriminate crackdown.

Several families and individuals have lost their houses and other properties to these siamese twins of evil - the military and IPOB.

Igbo political and intellectual elites have elected to bury their heads in the sand.

While Ala Igbo is gradually but surely being destroyed.

When you speak to some of them in private they complain bitterly about Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of thugs. Publicly, they make excuses and cook up silly denial for the terrorist group.

What about your Igbo social media influences? Those ones are the worst.

They are members IPOB or not according to convenience.

Many of your social media influences who criticised IPOB's sit-at-home and call to boycott the Anambra election were strong supporters of IPOB...

... before the election period. They were chief among those who lied that the attacks on police stations were not the work of IPOB and its militia ESN. They also pushed the false narrative that the attacks were orchestrated by DSS.

They opposed IPOB during the Anambra election because they thought a boycott of the election will aid an APC victory.

Watch them closely, after the election they have started leaning towards IPOB. Hard as they try to hide it any discerning person will see through their façade.

On a final note, those of you who are telling my uncles and cousins back home to warn me to stop tweeting about IPOB are wasting your time. I will not stop. The truth must be said, even if I am the only voice screaming it. Your insults will not stop me too.

And if anything happens to me or my loved ones, you know who to blame. End.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1467064478898569219

32 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by naptu2: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Reactions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by naptu2: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2021
More reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Golan007: 5:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Is anyone surprised?

Holy, holy, holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by joyandfaith: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Igbo people that would flock homes in December/ January. I think imo state problem is political. Hope is the problem. He turned ipob into monsters in imo state.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Golan007: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2021
joyandfaith:
Igbo people that would flock homes in December/ January. I think imo state problem is political. Hope is the problem. He turned ipob into monsters in imo state.

Let us blame Hope Uzodinma because he's an easy target.

If he hadn't been available we would have blamed Fulani or much easier, DSS.

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by AbijaJ: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2021
This was bound to happen. When you allow non-state actors who are only accountable to a bunch of non-elected glorified 'freedom fighters' to run amok in the name of an agitation, they'll naturally replace the state actors they were fighting against, except that they'll be no different or even worse than the people they're replacing. Even Nnamdi Kanu himself can't tame the monsters he has created at this point because the ipob we are currently seeing are unhinged, barbaric, and terroristic in their methods. undecided

100 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by joyandfaith: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Golan007:

Let us blame Hope Uzodinma because he's an easy target.

If he hadn't Bern available we would have blamed Fulani or much easier, DSS.

Imo state used to be a peaceful state. Abia and Anambra states are known for intense ipob activity. Something is wrong with imo affair.

10 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Abdul05: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
South east is now a copy cat of North East..
Welcum to the party. .. ; grin grin another Bornu loading

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Golan007: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Imo state used to be a peaceful state. Abia and Anambra states are known for intense ipob activity. Something is wrong with imo affair.

It starts with a coalescing of ideas and ideals.

Once logic was jettisoned for sentiments, all bets were off.

Kanu is not a messiah.

He's just another human being, much like a pastor who enjoys a large following.

His antics engender violence and violence always leaves scars.

Some scars are too deep, too diseased to heal.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by benuejosh: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrorist on it again. Igbos is just a modified Boko Haram unit and like every other terrorist organization known in the world, they will behave and act like them.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by TBadd(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Well, all man go still tire las las...

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by BigDolph(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Biafrans are saver with ipob than the army put together

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by GreenArrow1(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Sabo! Unity beggars trying desperately to paint IPOB bad. The people are making those payments voluntarily. By the way, "Freedom" is not cheap. grin grin grin

Also, the people are not complaining. So for one aboki Muslim using a fake Igbo name working for an aboki newspaper to try and tarnish..... Hahahhahahahahaha.

Check the comments on that Twitter thread very well, you'll see aboki and anfonja unity beggars trying to pass off as Igbos. Ogbonna is not an Igbo name. There's also no name like Maduneme. They don't know that.

DSS should try harder.
This is bad comedy.

Omo! How many people actually believe that I'm pro IPOB with this single post. That's what I keep on saying - it is the easiest to identify as an Igbo/IPOB member online. All you have to do is sound incredibly stupid and boom! You are officially one of them.

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Harneyprojects: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Harneyprojects is a building design and construction firm that has built several buildings accross the east expecially for our igbo Brothers and sisters living abroad, we worked in Anambra, omo, Ebonyi and Enugu.
The hospitality of the east was incredible, beautiful women, fine food and beautiful culture.
This is sad news if true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by shigishege: 6:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Somehow most of these south Eastern Niraland commentators are the most dumbest species I have ever seen in my life. I mean the way they keep on supporting, covering up and hailing evil on thier land, clainming they are fighting Buhari in Abuja is nothing but funny and Mumuism.

Instead of them fulish lots to first extinguish IPOB fire in thier own state they were busy shouting end sars in Lagos up and down.

All things the same, honestly, I don't pray for half of what is happening in the south east to ever happen in any of yourba land. Let them continue protecting the IPOB I know the evil they created will swallow them up at the right time, Afghanistan will be child's play. And the rich and the wealthy will fly out living them behind to thier faith.

Bunch of perverted cannibals.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by endsarrrs(f): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria Eastern Talibans

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Solsix(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2021
We asked for it. This what you get when u clap and applaud unknown gun men.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by triple996(m): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Biafra or death
Esn have resumed 4rm their short holiday.
The killing most continue.
Igbo land must burn to ashes.
Burn vehicles
Burn houses
Burn shops
Burn human being join(igbos)
Shoot police
Shoot soldier
Shoot vigilante
If bullets hit innocent people them no care
Infact shoot innocent people join sef.
Biafra must burn 4 it to b actualized grin.
Send online trolls to support them and call all the atrocities fake news or dss.
Buhari and the north must feel d pain of our people getting destroyed by us.
Forget kanu, he is a necessary sacrifice 4 d greater biafra, so let him rot in cell. The fight must continue. We must continue to kill to b taken serious ( wether igbos, sabos or other Nigerians)
BIAFRA OR DEATH wink

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by ANON333: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2021
IPOB came to subjugate the Igbos. Big ups to those in PH who shunned them from day one. The south east is in for a long ride of intimidation and lack of peace of mind.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by elmodee7(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Idiotic brainwashed savages pigs. What do you expect from a SAVAGE group of drug addicts.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by joyandfaith: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Golan007:

It starts with a coalescing of ideas and ideals.

Once logic was jettisoned for sentiments, all bets were off.

Kanu is not a messiah.

He's just another human being much like a pastor who enjoys a large following.

His antics engender violence and violence always leaves scars.

Some scars are too deep, too diseased to heal.

Is there any politician or activist who is a mesiah? Messianic persons are recognised retrospectively not prospectively.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by WisdomFlakes: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
This is not surprising. Ipob recruited tens of thousands of jobless and desperate able-bodied men as foot soldiers. These guys were expecting to get paid somehow for driving the group's agenda. I can imagine they aren't getting paid to put their lives on the line for ipob ideology.

The only natural thing they'll do under such circumstances would be to start engaging in shoplifting and armed-robbery activities, mounting road-blocks, and terrorising the local population for monetary gains. They're only human. And they've come to understand the power of the gun.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by vedaxcool(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2021
grin the blockhead said an indisciplined armed forces. Please enjoy your disciplined pig sorry ipob terrorists who are only freedom fighters fighting for freedom!!

See where hate has landed people to. Yet the man behind it is innocent and should be freed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by midolian(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021
May God protect all those against their activities from day 1.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Lastmessenger2: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Another unity begging thread at this early morning. How this guy sleep thinking about ala Igbo and what is going in ala Igbo really goes on to show how they cannot live without the Igbo's.
The number of unity begging thread in nairaland becoming alarming. Everyday they create like over 50 and keep on regurgitating the same gebberish to discourage Igbo's people from leaving their contraption meanwhile they live in most terrorist place in the whole world and their life could be cut shot anytime by terrorist and bandits but they dont even care

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Golan007: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is there any politician or activist who is a mesiah? Messianic persons are recognised retrospectively not prospectively.

Welll, in our time the songs of praises rendered to this individual suggests he's considered to be.

In any case, his philosophy has gained traction in what was otherwise a peaceful region.

7 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by endsarrrs(f): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2021
joyandfaith:
I thought Buhari is the problem undecided and DSS is Ipob. Enjoy the dose of your own bitter medicine

Iwu di onye mma o grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by techWriter1: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2021
South east is now a photocopy kitten of North East..Welcum to the faction. .. ; another Bornu unloading

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.