Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Keke Napep Driver Founds N1.1 Million In His Keke. See What Happened Next - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Napep Driver Founds N1.1 Million In His Keke. See What Happened Next (489 Views)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke / Harmattan: Keke Napep Driver Provide Blanket For Passengers In Kano. PHOTOS / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Founds N1.1 Million In His Keke. See What Happened Next by healthpal: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
A Keke Napep driver is being celebrated on twitter after he found N1.150, 000 forgotten inside his tricycle by a businessman and returned it to him in Taraba state. Twitter user @IsaacOnyemaUgo3 who shared the story online, said the businessman gave the tricycle driver N200 as his reward.

His tweet reads ;

Let’s celebrate this honest Keke Rider Mr. Usman. A businessman from the East forgot N1,150,000 in his Keke & he went extra miles to track him down & return the money to him in Jalingo, Taraba ST.

After returning the money, the owner gave him N200 for recharge card.

SEE MORE REACTIONS HERE
SOURCE: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/keke-driver-founds-n11-million-in-his.html

Re: Keke Napep Driver Founds N1.1 Million In His Keke. See What Happened Next by walexGodson(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Am short of word
Re: Keke Napep Driver Founds N1.1 Million In His Keke. See What Happened Next by embassyrich(f): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
I wish the taxi man I forgot my makeup box in his boot will return it

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Refers To Self As “sexy Mama” She Shares New Photos / #burnayear: Burna Boy Bangs Multiple Awards At Soundcity MVP Awards / Gaining My Freedom Was A Struggle - Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.