Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke (42467 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by moonbyte25: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer Davido has proven once again he has a pure heart of gold after promising to gift a keke driver who’s a diehard fan N1m for plastering his photos all over his keke.

Davido made his decision known to blogger Tunde Ednut after Ednut shared a video of the young keke driver.

The gentleman who is a diehard fan of Davido has dozens of photos of OBO plastered all over his keke.

The photos appear to give him joy as he goes about his harsh daily business of driving people around.

After Tunde Ednut posted the video showing the love the young man has for Davido, he messaged the blogger to offer to gift him N1m.

“I just posted this video and Davido sent me a DM saying he wants to give the boy N 1,000,000” Tunde Ednut wrote.

Tunde called on his large following to help him find the keke driver to come for his blessing from OBO.

“Please, if you can find him, do send me a DM, I will be on the look out. Let this N1,000,000 not waste Oo!

“I heard he’s always around Ajah junction. Please let social media that they say is not strong show it’s strength today 🤣🤣 Abeg, help me find am.

“I don’t think this guy is on social media, but hey, my guy, if you are on social media, YOUR DAVIDO, YOUR MAN WANTS TO BLESS YOU WITH N1,000,000. Send me a DM. I will be on the look out.

“GOD BLESS DAVIDO!!! When I say “OBO”, you saaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

“Please drop that love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ emoji for DAVIDO in the comment section.”

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/heart-of-gold-davido-to-gift-keke-driver-who-posted-his-photos-all-over-his-keke-n1m/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Yankiss(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wow. Young keke rider got lucky. Bravo Davido for putting a big smile on that boy's face. It's how the world supposed to be. I dedicate this FTC to the Saturday elections. Vote wisely and safely. It's the turn of the South. Like for PGO, share for BAT. Mention for AA

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by BlaqFaze: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
GOAT.... can't wait for March

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by sacajawea: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lol, why do I feel somehow about this..
Why??

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by aylive02(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Audio

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by KingAzubuike(f): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
No collect am o... before he use you do ritual.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by shiki(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
cheesy Obidient OBO

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by phonny22: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hope he fulfill his promise

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Davido is about to drop a comment grin grin

On election

Stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by kayswag100(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
We rise by lifting others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Thanos5555: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023

This guy career done finish kpatata kpatata

The ju ju he used to rise has killed everyone around him, now he is competing with PORTABLE on the streets.

No waooo

Unnecessary stuffs just to stay trending

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Mcmichaelin1: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Many people could count this as stupidity
Some might have castigated him
How we go blow and make it differs
We should learn not to give up
Someone Is watching our moves and endeavors and we may not know
If God say yes who can say no
This is unexpected mercy and grace
Congratulations to him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by salbis(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
God don pick em call. Nice one Davido!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Iamdbull: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Nice one my mentor, can't wait to start doling out millions tooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
God bless Davido

Chidera enroute!

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by trilacos: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thank God for him. his luck don come,mine too dey come.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by collarfreak(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
That good of him.....Osun people we are good people quote me anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by MITCHELL96: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Davido dey try.

He's a generous person.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by profjid(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Really

Congratulations to him for posting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Mrregistration: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
I for put Obi sticker all over my bike.....but this issue of we no dey give shishi noni 😂😂😂😂😂😂....

Dear upcoming CEO register your business.

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
OBO 🤦🏿‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Seedin4474(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
👏🏽
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Good for the Keke Driver.

Waiting for the next Keke that will post Wizzy's pictures all ova their Keke.
Na so some Nigerians dey over do tins....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by KellyFORMAT(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
DAVIDO WITH IS BIG HEART.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by jamalnation(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nice gesture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Offpoint1: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Let me start pasting Portable on my walls, who knows!!!!
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by KellyFORMAT(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
DAVIDO WITH HIS LARGE HEART, COUNTRY HARD PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE'S FACE IF YOU CAN

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.