Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) (37259 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
GistMore:
Hausa man excited as he marries two women at the same time. The groom and the brides are from the northern part of Nigeria.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/hausa-man-marries-2-women-together-at-once

normal thing for that side
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
With just pepper and red oil, I can comfortably marry 10 wives from one region like that.

It's not like I'm insulting Yoruba people oo.

Lol but you know Yoruba girls aren't subject of slavery like those yam Legs ladies

It's not like I'm insulting Igbo people oo.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by emmie14: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin If im very rich...I wouldnt mind to enjoy all the beautiful women in d world
How then will you work to be rich? You will be shaking like diamondbank after 4year
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by passey: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
GistMore:
Hausa man excited as he marries two women at the same time. The groom and the brides are from the northern part of Nigeria.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/hausa-man-marries-2-women-together-at-once

This is a YORUBA WEDDING NOT HAUSA.. !!!
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by uthlaw: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
With just pepper and red oil, I can comfortably marry 10 wives from one region like that.

it is better than working all your life just to pay bride Price after the girls don turn olosho finish for alausa!
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by youngdopeboy: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad nah so their quoran talk.marry more than 5 wives lipsrsealed sad .Allau Akubar
your stupidity and ignorance stinks!!! what do u know about the holy Quran??
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Acrimony in his house will start same nigth of wedding day ceremony... If you know you know
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by morris477(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hw many cows do the man have?
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:

Better than armed robbery to marry from your side and drug trafficking
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Only what they knows how to do best... Nothing upstairs.
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
youngdopeboy:
your stupidity and ignorance stinks!!! what do u know about the holy Quran??
sad.Kid! dame way u call the elderly ones above 48 in ur house stupid .Kid
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Those women are old o.
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by Jblaze1: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
bet why.....? must you!

IamD18:

Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fake news bruv
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by mekcheun(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
EmekaBlue:
They say God is d same yesterday, today and forever. I wonder why Christianity change from the old testaments where as God blesses men with more wives and children...Now the same faith want us to marry just one woman.

Na this faith dey cause cheating in marriages...why should i chop only one kind of kpomo every time for the rest of my life
in the old testaments there is no rules so it was not a sin to have many wife then, there are rules in the new testaments
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:

You welcome to pick, bro! You are now free from those frustrated yam-leg ladies from one region like that.

We don't also wake our parents with bicycle kicks in the morning.
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by sarahade(f): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
Hausa women don follow dey bleach?

It's henna tattoo.
Re: Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos) by Muhammn: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is not a Hausa man, its look like Yoruba or kogi State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures / Bride Displays Her Account Number For Guests. / Photo-my Pre-wedding Pix, All Nairalanders Invited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.