Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tired Of Running Fb Ads With No Reasonable Results? Click Here... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tired Of Running Fb Ads With No Reasonable Results? Click Here... (613 Views)

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Earning $100 Weekly Clicking Ads With Just These Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Running Fb Ads With No Reasonable Results? Click Here... by warlord24(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
If you are tired of being pushed around or you have been pushed to the wall by Mark Sugarbag and his Ads Staff, believe me when I say I have had my fair share of the pushing around, then this post is for you.

It does not matter whether you are selling products or rendering services, as long as you are into facebook advertising for one reason or the other, then you should read this to the end……

Now as a newbie in the digital marketing space or you may have even been in the game for a while you will agree with me that getting it right with facebook ads is not moimoi if you have not learned and mastered the art.

If your Ad account is not banned without reason and after complaining to them, you may never get a response. Then if its not that, all the debit cards you may want to add may be rejected and you will start asking people the ones they are using so that you can go and apply for that one.

And when you finally run the Ads with the little change you have , facebook will tell you that you have 3500 clicks meanwhile you have not even gotten one enquiry and you will be wondering where facebook sent the clicks to.

You now check the money you have spent your heart will do somersault ten times and you will be thinking how to pay for the ads without a single sale?

All these can be really frustrating especially when you can’t wait to start selling your products and services and facebook is using you to play ten ten

Now I’m not trying to condemn facebook ads but while you are still learning and mastering Fb Ads, your expenses cannot wait.

You are leaving a lot of money on the table if you’re only focusing on Fb Ads and waiting till you get it right before advertising and you don’t have the money to outsource it

I’m sharing this because of an experience I had in a business deal I went into with some people, things didn’t go as planned and Fb ads was doing us anyhow. I really wanted to redeem my name because I had the purest of intensions.

This pushed me into discovering other cheaper forms of advertising especially discovering whatsapp for marketing on a whole new level.

This system have generated lots of real human traffic for me without spending a single dime on facebook ads.
Do you know that whatsapp can be used for lead generation?

Do you know that whatsapp can be used to close a sale?

Do you know that whatsapp can be used to follow up customers?

Do you know that whatsapp can be used for customer service?

Do you know that you can use whatsapp to upsell or cross sell to a customer?

Now here’s the best part……

Do you also know that you can use whatsapp to target and get new paying clients and customers all for free without spending a dime on facebook ads?
Need more information.. click the link bellow to learn more

if you are interested to know how to step up your business game using whatsapp and start integrating it into your business marketing strategy.

Click the link below on my signature to learn More...

▪link below...

(1) (Reply)

Africa Taking Giant Strides To Fix Its Electricity Challenges / Whatsapp Bulk Sending & Facebook Extractor Software Needed / Understanding Investment Bias: What Influences Investors’ Decisions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.