Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (49670 Views)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Kellibae(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
where is your own husband at age 39?

See mumu ur sister Dey Don reach menopause Don marry? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Kellibae(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Strikethem:
Why e come dey pain u. Just cos he no look ur side.

I don't marry ugly desperate men
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Kellibae(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
pDudd:

Aunty you get bad mouth o grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
gerrarahere liar afonjo wey love white old grand mas due to scam and green card pass anything....

Why would you believe me when youve been denied visa over a thousand times. grin

Should I connect you to a white babe as beautiful as DAT my wife?
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by drakeli: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
theapeman4:
ooooh my God!

Why can't this tribe be realistic for once undecided

Did oduduwa ever married an old woman?

Trust me. The woman is younger than the man. Obesity makes you look older than your age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

We are Nigerians and we are Yoruba's

The top picture is Me and my wife Shirley She's a Canadian and thats our daughter Oluwakemi Rebecca

The other picture is of Wale my cousin and his Swedish wife

grin

grin We are a lovely family
hian!! grin grin
liar liar grin grin grin pants on fire grin

take am grin

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You sabi them. They always settle for the castaways amd leftovers then brag about it
not dat dem dey marry castaways be d annoying thing.the annoying thing be say after marrying the fatys and grandmamas for papers dem go come dey flaunt their ugly old oyibo wives bragging that no other woman reach their ;wife grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
The one in the 2nd pic is Ghanian.

so u mean our ghanian brothers can get a decent looking white chick like this shocked while some of our naija brothers are going for old oroboborkibur grin
;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by OkunrinOloro: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bros, we too dey like underrate other African nationalities even though they are as good as or even better in some cases$

lefulefu:

so u mean our ghanian brothers can get a
decent looking white chick like this shocked while some of our naija brothers are going for old oroboborkibur grin
;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
sojayy:
this man blood strong o, see resemblance. chaii.... mikel comes to mind with his pure white babies...if u know, u know

I dey tell you. I never see before how person go marry oyinbo woman and all the children go come black like that. The man carry strong african gene for body.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Azam101: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:
Rubbish this one is I must marry oyibo by force.
U a r pig
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
texazzpete:

Someone gave birth to 4 kids and you're saying the person was an 'old woman' when they got married.

This your epic stupidity...are you sure you aren't under a family curse?

Contact Pastor Olashore for deliverance on 08099008080
LMAO
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
texazzpete:

Hmm.

Your own case is worse than that of the guy above. You created a topic a short while ago asking why many Nigerian men are so disrespectful to women.

https://www.nairaland.com/4860560/why-most-nairaland-guys-disrespectful

Yet here you are, body shaming this innocent woman.

You must be suffering from a severe case of Multiple Personality Disorder.

You may still contact your nearest pastor for deliverance, my dear confused fellow.
ROTFL!!!
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by chineloSA(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
RealAAdekunjo:
I know this man. he's younger brother to the two time Grammy award winner Mr Segun Babalola. He's from my town Ileogbo, Osun State.

He's a know advocate of Yoruba culture. His son can sing in Yoruba more than people who reside in Nigeria.

No matter the amount of Yoruba they speak, his kids can never be African Yorubas. They will always be mixed race. Confused race. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by chineloSA(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

We are Nigerians and we are Yoruba's

The top picture is Me and my wife Shirley She's a Canadian and thats our daughter Oluwakemi Rebecca

The other picture is of Wale my cousin and his Swedish wife

grin

grin We are a lovely family

You are the only one who is Yoruba. When your daughter gets old she will prefer the white side.

Your daughter is mixed race and not African Yoruba.

Stop pushing mixed race people on us. They are mixed race and not Africans. You chose to wash down your African genes with a white woman. Don't try to change the future of how Africans should look like.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:

not dat dem dey marry castaways be d annoying thing.the annoying thing be say after marrying the fatys and grandmamas for papers dem go come dey flaunt their ugly old oyibo wives bragging that no other woman reach their ;wife grin grin grin grin
LMAO
I remember one bros. My former colleague like that. I no know where for abj him go pick one oyinbo babe. But that babe wowor no be small. If dem dash you that babe with money you no go gree. In fact weda na you and her remain for this world....... this guy just carry d babe go dey flaunt for him guys. Na so dem just dey hail am. If yoù see as dem dey hail am like say him don hammer some kind billions. Me just siddon dey look in wonderment
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO
I remember one bros. My former colleague like that. I no know where for abj him go pick one oyinbo babe. But that babe wowor no be small. If dem dash you that babe with money you no go gree. In fact weda na you and her remain for this world....... this guy just carry d babe go dey flaunt for him guys. Na so dem just dey hail am. If yoù see as dem dey hail am like say him don hammer some kind billions. Me just siddon dey look in wonderment
dem dey hail as in im don get green card levels grin grin grin by doin such grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:

dem dey hail as in im don get green card levels grin grin grin by doin such grin grin
Abi. Na dem sabi sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
chineloSA:

You are the only one who is Yoruba. When your daughter gets old she will prefer the white side.

Your daughter is mixed race and not African Yoruba.

Stop pushing mixed race people on us. They are mixed race and not Africans. You chose to wash down your African genes with a white woman. Don't try to change the future of how Africans should look like.

What kind of reasoning is this bikonu
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Kellibae(f): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Azam101:
U a r pig

U are a cow
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Chaleeee: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2018
Offpoint:
No offense but the wife is F.A.F....

#FatAsFück

Post a pic of your mother let's compare
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Offpoint: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Chaleeee:

Post a pic of your mother let's compare
Is that your mom?
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by planetx: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Niggas and fat old white women are like bread and butter.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

are you that killer beauty girl sad sad
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Strikethem: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

Says ugly dirty lady with offensive odour. Who won marry you? Is that not why you cannot post your pix. Ugly smelly bitch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Kellibae(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Says ugly dirty lady with offensive odour. Who won marry you? Is that not why you cannot post your pix. Ugly smelly bitch.

ur sisters body odour will choke u there soon u better leave the room grin

Sorry I can't post my pic,
Post my pic so that a low life like u can use it to pleasure urself.. Jobless man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Kellibae(f): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2018
LordSaints:
are you that killer beauty girl sad sad

Yes
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Strikethem: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

ur sisters body odour will choke u there soon u better leave the room grin
L
Sorry I can't post my pic,
Post my pic so that a low life like u can use it to pleasure urself.. Jobless man!
Why will you post yout horrible pix. Dirty smelly girl comming to faceless forum to talk anput someone that can smoke her lineage with everyting. You have offensive odour n lazy. You have nothing offer him grin, he has got a great woman not lazy old bitch with smelly pussy like you. See this smelly olosho, those irritating guys folking your smelly pussy cannot do what i do for a living cos their brains cannot contain it. I do mot folk smelly pussy like yours. I do not go down with a very low lifer like you that carry smelly pussy arround for folking just to collect 2k. No wonder every better thing is rubbish to someone like you that lives a ashes life. Spit on your pathetic life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by Kellibae(f): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Why will you post yout horrible pix. Dirty smelly girl comming to faceless forum to talk anput someone that can smoke her lineage with everyting. You have offensive odour n lazy. You have nothing offer him grin, he has got a great woman not lazy old bitch with smelly pussy like you. See this smelly olosho, those irritating guys folking your smelly pussy cannot do what i do for a living cos their brains cannot contain it. I do mot folk smelly pussy like yours. I do not go down with a very low lifer like you that carry smelly pussy arround for folking just to collect 2k. No wonder every better thing is rubbish to someone like you that lives a ashes life. Spit on your pathetic life.

This senseless fulani cow is still quoting me. grin
What a jobless idiiot he is grin

well Olosho are those fat smelly females in ur family who wears white pant for over a week till it turns brown With their armpit oozing like a dead rat. grin
I'm sure they are not home now, go check at the Bus stop close to ur street.
u will be shocked how the Agbero are taking them to bed one after other for just a plate of mama put grin
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by ka1y(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm he should make plans to balance their training and costomization by bringing them to Nigeria to stay some time so they know their roots and not be lost to them whites.
If you know you know.

u said naija!
Dey don reach,
don't forget village people plus our corrupt nation will teach dem what we do and pratice.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos by ka1y(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm he should make plans to balance their training and costomization by bringing them to Nigeria to stay some time so they know their roots and not be lost to them whites.
If you know you know.

naija go teach dem their root,
and we get beta root and manners,
naija! A very good nation indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies Must Look Out For In A Man Before Marrying Him / Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.