Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) (24236 Views)

Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by maasoap(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
samson147:
May his soul rest in peace.. buh why will he be having arguments with pple like dat at dat time of d night?? Bro this life na one o! If u see anything life treatning my brother run o..
Happyfela:
Never Argue with a Man with A Gun,to squeeze Trigger needs only one Finger,little pressure

SMH,This Slay King wont see 2019,Jah protect your own and Fam always...Amin
His altercation wasn't with the vigilantes, read it again
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by ajbf: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Offpoint:
He killed himself, If I was to be a vigilante I'll shoot anyone outside after 12:00am except your coming from hospital.
How would the vigilante people know that you are coming from hospital?
Don't be sentimental. So because you are outside around 12:00am ( not to commit crime ooo), the next thing is that they should shoot you.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by Rolly22(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Offpoint:
He killed himself, If I was to be a vigilante I'll shoot anyone outside after 12:00am except your coming from hospital.

Mumu your name says it all
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74027156:

We don't understand the meaning of your begging ma'm.
You have your account and we have ours too.
Everyone one is free to post anything they feel like as long as they respect the rule of the forum and keep to mind the Seun (the owner of the forum) disclaimer.

Don't be sarcastic! cheesy

OK sire
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by Happyfela(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Read again,yeah but he was shot by vigilantes,wetin u dey try prove sef
maasoap:

His altercation wasn't with the vigilantes, read it again
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by Offpoint: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
ajbf:

How would the vigilante people know that you are coming from hospital?
Don't be sentimental. So because you are outside around 12:00am ( not to commit crime ooo), the next thing is that they should shoot you.
Be it for crime or not, God made night for rest. If I see anyone outside after 12:00am and I checked my calendar it ain't December 25th or 31st I shoot at sight.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by Offpoint: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
maasoap:

And you will be sentenced to death.
I'll shoot the judge toocheesy
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by Offpoint: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
JuanDeDios:
And how will you know who's coming from hospital?
They'll be talking and praying at the same time.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Offpoint:

They'll be talking and praying at the same time.
So once you sight someone coming, you coc.k your gun. Once he gets within earshot and is not talking and praying, you fire a few rounds at his chest. Interesting.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by Offpoint: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
JuanDeDios:

So once you sight someone coming, you coc.k your gun. Once he gets within earshot and is not talking and praying, you fire a few rounds at his chest. Interesting.
You're absolutely correct sir.
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by wisdomremz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Offpoint:

that is why you're nothing right now
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by permit225(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Delta and bad news b lyk nyash and shit...just CNT do without each oda..
Re: Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) by NKOE64: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
WE ARE BACK FOR XMAS WINNING...BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..NO SCAM AND NO COMPLANING..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / ;;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.