Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Partner(s) Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner(s) Needed (511 Views)

Business Partner(s) Needed / Business Partner/s Needed For A Live Forum Website - Naijanewsforum.com / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner(s) Needed by chinazagrace: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good evening,
I'm a small business owner looking for investors. I would be glad to discuss repayment plans with interested people.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!
Re: Partner(s) Needed by elderken(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
What type of business are you into.
What amount are you actually talking about?
You didn't give any info.?
chinazagrace:
Good evening,
I'm a small business owner looking for investors. I would be glad to discuss repayment plans with interested people.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!
Re: Partner(s) Needed by chinazagrace: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2018
elderken:
What type of business are you into.
What amount are you actually talking about?
You didn't give any info.?

Good morning, thanks for your interest. I'm in women and children's fashion for now. I buy and sell.
I'm looking to create my own brand and line. I have made the necessary contacts but I'm restrained by a lack of funding.
The other platforms are asking for things I don't have even after supplying personal details.
Interestingly, all that's needed is about fifty-three thousand naira. It could have been more but like I said, I already made some contacts and agreements with suppliers and other people important to the process.
Re: Partner(s) Needed by elderken(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Please just to be clear, is the 53 thousand needed to start your own brand or line.?
Presently, what have you come up with?
You never can tell, someone might just reach out.
chinazagrace:

Good morning, thanks for your interest. I'm in women and children's fashion for now. I buy and sell.
I'm looking to create my own brand and line. I have made the necessary contacts but I'm restrained by a lack of funding.
The other platforms are asking for things I don't have even after supplying personal details.
Interestingly, all that's needed is about fifty-three thousand naira. It could have been more but like I said, I already made some contacts and agreements with suppliers and other people important to the process.
Re: Partner(s) Needed by chinazagrace: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm reluctant to disclose details on a public forum. They are ideas I intend to monetize after all. My email address is deargraced1st@gmail.com, interested persons should please reach me there.
Re: Partner(s) Needed by chinazagrace: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2018
elderken:
Please just to be clear, is the 53 thousand needed to start your own brand or line.?
Presently, what have you come up with?
You never can tell, someone might just reach out.

yes. it is.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Powdery Detergent / Starting An ATM Payment Center / Make Millions Selling Charcoal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.