Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return (4448 Views)

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. / Deposed Deji Of Akure’s Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by bawomolo(m): 4:17am On Aug 06, 2010
violent:

sometimes, you think some women are just dumb by default!

she should be begging for this man to go to jail
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Azedplus(m): 4:30am On Aug 06, 2010
They can settle as husband and wife for all i care,they could even decide to dance naked in the market square,its none of our biz. but they must never get to that royal seat again, otherwise IPADABO ABIJA will mean doom 4 resident
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by JERRY9(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2010
Abeg make una free the Olori jo, do you think its easy to say NO in my own opinion to more than two or three months of intense cajoling and pleading from the Adeshina royal family. Expecially in a situation where she has been with them with all these years as their in-law.As far as they are not legally separated i foresaw stuff like this. Even if they were disvorce today it shouldnt have been different, according to the story she packed and left him while he was still the Deji or King or woreva. So the though that she is clamouring to come back as the olori is incorrect. I believe the DEji would have done worse to people before, its only that God decided that this one with his wife should be the last straw that would break the back of that MTFker.
She's not being stupid,greedy or silly by saying what she said like someone insinuated, but she is just being a woman.A lot of women today are undergoing worse than what happened to her and are still foolishly in love too with their partners, and would see the third party that try to talk sense into them as the real enemy.Thats the beauty of a woman ( an African woman o) she is ever ready to forgive inspite of being hurt seriously. Its only those white women that do not forgive easily, that can disvorce their husband and not think twice for burning the chicken they are supposed to have for dinner grin
All that has been happening are the results of the workings of the Royal families and they are getting the results they desire but i just hope the embattled King would not be return back to the throne, because i heard he is a real MOBSTER. Abeg i no dey judge am o grin grin grin grin

So all of ena make una free her o.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by sayso: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2010
Una no go understand wetin dey.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Bestglo(f): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2010
I laugh in vernacular
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by oisehumen(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2010
sayso:

Una no go understand wetin dey.

Abeg, tell them well well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Remii(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2010
This is why one must be very careful when attempting to settle marital issues. Never take open side when husband and wife quarel you may become their enemy later.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^very true but thats only if its a "private" matter. this kind of abuse is DEFINITELY wrong and if that gal was my sista, i would still stand for my beliefs that what her hubby did was wrong. if they decide to never talk to/invite me again because i voiced my disagreement then so be it.

better to be hated for who/what you are than loved for who/what you are not!
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by akinolasam: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
THIS IS LIKE LOOKING FOR PARACETAMOL TO CURE HEADACHE AFTER THE HEAD IS CUT OFF.

Sorry, this appeal is too late.

Anyway, this is Naija where anything can happen. The next thing u may hear now is that he is back to the Palace, or has been nominated as ambassador to a European nation.

let just sit down and see how it will all end.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by opuro(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
gbogbo aso ko la sa loorun
olori, aso o bo omoye mo , omoye ti rin ihoho
woja.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by kobikwelu(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
women self

after all the mending the man give am, she wan come back

conji don dey catch the babe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by software(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2010
she must be really in love
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Akosbaba(m): 1:56am On Aug 09, 2010
^^^no be love,can't u see she's planning for her children's future
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by tpiah: 2:39am On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by sley4life(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2010
she must b crzy
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by readydad(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
I agree, she must be crazy angry to protect what children's interest? they are better off without a father like the Deji jare! he meant to take her life for goodness sake, what if he had succeeded? what would those kids or her parents say? If the Olori were to be my sister or daughter, I would dress her down for that kind of move. She was ill advised.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by lexzybaba(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2010
Nonsense av got no comment on this,you mean after his shameful attitude angry angry angry
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by readydad(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2011
Now she is dead and all the man can say is that she died of AIDS and that she was adulterous! shameless man!
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by tpia5: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
they say oun tao je la nwa lo, ka ma pade oun to ma je wa.

all this wahala in the name of marriage!!!

smh.

lord have mercy undecided

the kids are motherless now and neither will the father like or accept them either.

na God save that first wife sha- this might have been her portion.

and the other woman who was behind all this- where is she and can we see a photo because i dont understand why none is available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Has Abandoned Her Son / My Father Has Destroyed The Family With Second Marriage And Adoption / How Do I Make People Stop Addressing Me This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.