Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo (7839 Views)

Soludo Leads Campaign For APGA Candidates In Anambra (Pictures) / Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by chrystalC(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Benite:
Yellow fever vaccine is given at right upper arm, why is the governor being vaccinated at left upper arm?

Imagine vaccinating a governor at a wrong part of the body and circulating the pictures every... Nawa, wonders shall never end.

Kudos to the governor though.

Yellow Fever vaccine is actually given at the LEFT upper arm subcutaneous..... Nice observation by the way.
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by Ayobami7(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
国人民代表大会
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by Friend01(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Benite:
Yellow fever vaccine is given at right upper arm, why is the governor being vaccinated at left upper arm?

Imagine vaccinating a governor at a wrong part of the body and circulating the pictures every... Nawa, wonders shall never end.

Kudos to the governor though.

Mister Dokita, I did took mine in my upper left arm at one primary health care centre in Edo state.
I wonder where you got your info from?
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by Wiinnd(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
JessetariahMD:
Election don come he wan act like say he like the mass,
Shurrup! EDO state Election is till 2020.
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by badman007(m): 1:51am On Dec 21, 2018
unite4real:

Make I show you another picture so we all don't take pictures positions the way they appear.

but why you dey lie?
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by Benite: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2018
chrystalC:

Yellow Fever vaccine is actually given at the LEFT upper arm subcutaneous..... Nice observation by the way.

You are wrong, yellow fever vaccine is given at Right upper arm. Check the NPI schedule on vaccination.
Its measles and BCG that is given at left upper arm
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by Benite: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Friend01:

Mister Dokita, I did took mine in my upper left arm at one primary health care centre in Edo state.
I wonder where you got your info from?

Oga that you were given at left upper arm doesnt make it appropriate.
Certain areas of the body are designated for specific vaccines for a purpose.
Yellow fever vaccine is given at Right upper arm, Check the National Programme on Immunization schedule on vaccination to confirm.
Its Measles and BCG that is given at left upper arm.
Thank you.
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by JessetariahMD(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Wiinnd:
Shurrup! EDO state Election is till 2020.
So for that state them no go do presidential election Abi
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by Friend01(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Benite:

Oga that you were given at left upper arm doesnt make it appropriate.
Certain areas of the body are designated for specific vaccines for a purpose.
Yellow fever vaccine is given at Right upper arm, Check the National Programme on Immunization schedule on vaccination to confirm.
Its Measles and BCG that is given at left upper arm.
Thank you.

But it doesn't detract from the fact that Yellow fever vaccination has to be strictly taken through the upper right arm. The aim. here is to. vaccinate.
I believe those doing it know what they are doing.
Let's not even make it an issue.

Anyways, You are welcome.
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by zlantanfan: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2018
XaintJoel20:
I have never loved a politician the way I love Governor Godwin Obaseki.

I am not a fan of politicians, but I must commend Obaseki for his developmental strides in Edo State.

I know major opposition parties will campaign for his second term.

God bless you richly my amiable Governor...
he doesn't insult and is very peaceful, no bigotry but very strict on merit, outside the opposition political narrative their is no party that isn't cool with him.

He performs fairly well given his resources, I believe even the oba himself would resist any attempt against his 2nd term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by allaboutobed(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Finally. We have been waiting for this since how many months now.

Wonder when it will get to Esan South East.
Re: Yellow Fever: Obaseki Gets Vaccinated, Leads Campaign Against Disease In Edo by Abcruz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I thought they said it was for 9 months - 44 years? Confused nation

Please Roomies. Just mention any ACTIVE abortion drug you know. I'm in a big trouble now. Help your beloved friend

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD O simple one:

There are six things that the LORD hates,
seven that are an abomination to him:
haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood--proverbs 6:16

Whoever sheds man's blood, his blood will be shed by man, for God made man in His image.--genesis 9:6

Accept Jesus Christ with your whole heart and soul, and take responsibility for your actions for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Warns BudgIT Over Spreading Of Lies About Superhighway Project / Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens / NNPC Eyes Fresh $2 Billion Oil-For-Cash Loan Deal In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.