Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment (6659 Views)

Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How To Apply For Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancy / Cornerstone Insurance Plc Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by WeGetJobs: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Cornerstone Insurance Plc, is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the 'Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013' by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for 'Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Business Development Officer

Click Here To View Details

2.) Sales and Marketing Executive

3.) Tax and Reconciliation Officer

Application Closing Date
27th December, 2018.

Source- https://www.cornerstone.com.ng/corporate/career.php
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Iwillbegreat: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerians don't need jobs.

You'll never see many of them here.

The only thing they care about are celebrity,crimes, Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by siralos135: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Haba
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by bigboluet(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by ipobarecriminals: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
sad U pipu hate marketing. Marketing is fun..To those of u with begging mentality, grab this opportunity
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Obudupikin: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad U pipu hate marketing. Marketing is fun..To those of u with begging mentality, grab this opportunity

It can only be fun if your income is not tied to sales.

7 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by tosins(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Obudupikin:

Confirm
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by PapiAlecto(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hey Guys,

Its not a bad idea if your income is ties to Sales. I work with Cornerstone insurance and my commission in November was over N700k.

Sales is sweet.

It can only be fun if your income is not tied to sales.[/quote]
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by lilfreezy: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Nigerians don't need jobs.

You'll never see many of them here.

The only thing they care about are celebrity,crimes, Buhari.

People don't necessarily comment on job sections. We just peep the job, apply and go

2 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Orpe7(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Marketing is fun
For those afraid, try it
Yes ure based on commission but if u work hard/smart, u will earn more than someone in the office
I know these cus i am one
Shout to ARM LIFE PLC for the opportunity to see my hidden potentials
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by kygo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
my cousin just got a job from cornerstone this week...he was later referred to ARM pensions... apply o..make una get work abeg
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by ststyreal(f): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
PapiAlecto:
Hey Guys,

Its not a bad idea if your income is ties to Sales. I work with Cornerstone insurance and my commission in November was over N700k.

Sales is sweet.

Hiiii papiii, good to meet a cornerstone staff here. Its a wonderful company per excellence to work with. I have worked with the company before tendering my resignation and I must tell you, it's one company I would love to work with over and over again.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Dafreeguy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
ststyreal:

Hiiii papiii, good to meet a cornerstone staff here. Its a wonderful company per excellence to work with. I have worked with the company before tendering my resignation and I must tell you, it's one company I would love to work with over and over again.

So why did u resgn?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by ststyreal(f): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=Dafreeguy post=74087110]

So why did u resgn?
[/quote
For marriage sake
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Dafreeguy(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=ststyreal post=74088705][/quote] Ok. HML
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by adekal001: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
I already sent u a message... I applied to cornerstone insurance at Ibadan as a financial planner and I scaled through the interview.
And i have been offered the job but I need help about the task given to me. Pls, give me advice.Here's my email address: lukuzo@yahoo.com
Thanks
PapiAlecto:
Hey Guys,

Sales is sweet.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Companies That Produce Disposable (take Away) Packs In Lagos / Guardian Newspapers Advert / National Policy On Food Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.