Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari (13099 Views)

Final Statistics Shows Obi Of Labour Party Won Presidential Election With Figmen / NBS Data Show We’re Making Progress – Buhari / NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by CarGuidNG: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by LegitHustler: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Usb Lighter watch available. No need of going about with lighters again

No more police embarrassment grin

Click the link on my signature to whatsapp

#6500 Lagos
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Makanjuola89: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2018
abmethod:
don't understand what is happening to me these days I don't get too much likes & comments on my posts. It's as if someone has tempered with my calabash in the village!!!! Can I get some likes to Shame my village people?
you wan chop am?
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Damsyjay:
Me i cannot see any progress here o
What do you do
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
I.DIOT MAN
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
this man doesnt seem to have the ability to even know when there's a problem
lol grin

1 Like

Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by engineerboat(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Highsigher:

Kanga indeed.....na by force to write in yoruba ni?

E wo ni tire ninu 're.

Ma fi lo mi o da si.

Gboro mi daleru
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Oweku: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2018
He is out of his senses...

Vote AAC
Vote Omoyele Sowore for President

Get paid for browsing... Its free.. Click my signature below
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Highsigher(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2018
engineerboat:

E wo ni tire ninu 're.

Ma fi lo mi o da si.

Gboro mi daleru

This is called igbotic yoruba.....be proud of your heritage atleast once in your lifetime....Senfu
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Achorise: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Jonathan had the best agricultural policies na.
Jonathan made huge progress in that sector.
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by israelmao(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Does this man understand statistics?20.9million Nigerians are unemployed,87million in poverty,3.3million suffered job losses in 9months.
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by princetom1(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2018
nameo:

I do not yet know where this Govt is getting its 90% rice import reduction figure from

Na dem sabi, the rice is now 22k...per 50kg
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by XTHRONE(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2018
In your dreams
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by engineerboat(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Highsigher:

This is called igbotic yoruba.....be proud of your heritage atleast once in your lifetime....Senfu

Iranu osi

O je we bi kan wo si, Too ba nikan nse

Ya kuro lona kare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by xtivin2: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
On the agricultural sector, I quite disagree with ogbeni Buhari, there were evidence of working reforms as at 2015. and it's worse now.
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
engineerboat:
NBS statistics shows we’re making progress – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says the recent statistics reeled out by the National Bureau of Statistics shows that his administration is doing well.

Buhari said this on Wednesday during a Gala Night organised by beneficiaries of the government’s Anchor Borrowers Programme held at the State House Conference Centre, Abuja.

The President said this barely hours after the NBS announced that the number of unemployed persons of working age had risen to 20.9 million.

He said that statistics from the NBS has confirmed that his administration’s policies are yielding results.

Buhari said he inherited, “A broken system in the agricultural sector in 2015”.

After hearing testimonies from some rice farmers, the President said, “Seeing your faces and hearing your stories give me hope. Today, we are on the track to achieving an all-inclusive economy.”

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, had said Buhari had ordered the Statistician-General of the NBS, Dr. Yemi Kale, to change the high unemployment statistics and reflect the rising rate of employment in the agriculture sector.

Shehu said during a recent meeting with the Federal Executive Council, Kale admitted that the NBS was only focusing on the creation of white collar jobs and not the agriculture sector and the informal sector.

“Rice Producers Association of Nigeria made the open claim and nobody has challenged them up until the time that we speak, that they had created 12 million new jobs,” Shehu had said.

Kale, however, denied ever making such a claim.

The United States Department of Agriculture World Markets and Trade had said last month that Nigeria imported three million metric tons of rice in 2018.

The US report had said the import figure is 400,000 metric tonnes higher than the quantity of the product that was imported in 2017.

The report also stated that Nigeria’s local rice production dropped from 2016 to 2018 compared to the situation in 2015.

https://punchng.com/nbs-statistics-shows-were-making-progress-buhari/
Onye Ara
In a saner country this man should have been impeached long time ago and stoned to dea.th for gross incompetence

1 Like

Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Highsigher(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2018
engineerboat:

Iranu osi

O je we bi kan wo si, Too ba nikan nse

Ya kuro lona kare

Elerede....alakori....alakora....oluya
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by troubleboi: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2018
This is just to show that he his brainless...

If u feel like making some cash while browsing.. Them click on my signature below.. Its free
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by engineerboat(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2018
nameo:

I do not yet know where this Govt is getting its 90% rice import reduction figure from

It's called lienus trait in this shambolic government

Come February 2019

We say no to failed government

APC 2019 O TOOOOOOOOOOO GE.

1 Like

Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2018
APC government is trying look at what they are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by exlink10(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Now I can draw my conclusions

Buhari is an agent of darkness for saying we r making progress after losing 20.9m jobs since 3 years he took over power.

i now understand
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Thuglife3: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2018
progress to buhari is going backwards; getting poorer, etc
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by flowx(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Am jobless since april... Someone should pls help me out for christmas. Access Bank 0030209969. God bless u in returns.
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by engineerboat(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Highsigher:

Elerede....alakori....alakora....oluya

O 'nranu, Iran opuro lasanlasan
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by able20(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Even Aisha Buhari Knows that her husband is not OK, the way he reasons these days as a President is shocking.
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Highsigher(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2018
engineerboat:

Omo ale, omo irankiran ni mi
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2018
flowx:
Am jobless since april... Someone should pls help me out for christmas. Access Bank 0030209969. God bless u in returns.
If you supported this clueless govt that is in power u caused it
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Citizen0(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Because of election. This buhari is communicating. Someone who ignores his citizens deserves no second chance.
Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Highsigher(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
flowx:

See your life......and na u go dey bash people up and down

Re: NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018
The only way buhari can continue ruling Nigeria beyond may 29 2019 is if there's no election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Defends N13.5m Running Cost: 'Many Don’t Understand Our Functions' / Labour Party Disowns Campaign Rally Timetable / Reports Of Osinbajo’s Valentine’s Day Trip False, Mischievous – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.