Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

#EsuIsNotSatan Walk is here, Come join U.S - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #EsuIsNotSatan Walk is here, Come join U.S (307 Views)

Vessels Of Fire! Come Join This Chariot. / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#EsuIsNotSatan Walk is here, Come join U.S by scully95: 2:10am On Dec 21, 2018
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!
http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/esuisnotsatan-walk-is-here/
As it is our custom, the enlightment walk, against the demonization of Esu will be taking place on
Monday 24th December.
Rally point is at ojuelegba bus stop .
And the walk will be along funsho Williams avenue .
Time – 11:00am sharp!

For those who are coming from sango/alagbado/ota/abeokuta axis , please join the team at ALAKUKO bus stop, to move down to ojuelegba at 9:00am SHARP!! .

Come dressed in comfortable and smart clothing.
This is a walk you’ll need.
For those of us who are devotees and adherent of isese pls wear your ilekes .

For those of us who are not devotees and adherent .
come as you are.

Teeshirts are free. And will be given out before the walk.

Pls ensure that you are not carrying any form of Sharp items or objects that can act as a weapon during the march.
Pls share so this information can spread.
Thanks.
See you all on Monday.

esuisnotsatan
Koni Baje nigba Tiwa oo
Ase !

1 Share

Re: #EsuIsNotSatan Walk is here, Come join U.S by scully95: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Between 'Esu' and The banker - #EsuIsNotSatan

Discussion on Esu continues. An employed graduate, a Christian, asked his friend, also a graduate but a Babalawo, “why did you quit your good job to serve ‘Esu’ “? The Babalawo answered, ” I get comfort and goodness from ‘Esu’. The banker, the employed, said, “you must be stupid to do that in this century “.

Years later, the banker lost his job and was thrown out by his landlord. He rushed to the Babalawo who now owns a house with many rooms and asked, “my friend, can you let me pack to one of your vacant rooms pending the time I will get another accommodation ?”
But the Babalawo said, how is that possible because I live with Esu?
The homeless said, “I don’t mind because God owns the house.” The Babalawo said, “you are still deceiving yourself”.

They are childhood friends.

What do you advise both of them?

Stay blessed.

From Araba of Oworonsoki Kingdom, Lagos Nigeria.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Place For The Non Religious To Hang Out/meet And Discuss Ideas On Sundays? / Covenant Of Peace / A Letter To God On Behalf Of My Friend Into Football Betting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.