Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site (31795 Views)

South West Regional Railway Will Link 44 Cities -DAWN / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by princeadams11: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2018
socialmediaman:
Buhari’s final project before he ends up in Daura
Persons like u will be heartbroken at the end of nxt year's election. Votings are not done on the media platforms, the real voters are out there with their PVCs.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by tobenuel(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2018
op of what use is that first picture (northern citizens) of cattle none of such project is in the east
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by abujamal: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2018
socialmediaman:
Buhari’s final project before he ends up in Daura
enemy of progress
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oblang(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

Jonathan approved contract for Lagos/Ibadan rail it was one of railway projects his govt initiated, if Buhari started it where did he sign the contract? first fund for the rail was approved by Jonathan, APC mocked his rail projects too

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/18/jonathan-approves-1-4billion-rail-project/

Can u differentiate btw approval and actual execution? Do u know how many projects that have bin approved in Nigeria even since obj days that not even one single fund have bin released for them. Meanwhile I'm asking u for the pictures of the level of work done on the project during gej time not news of approval....
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by CoolAmbience(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Op first worshipped their god (COW) before posting pictures

For your mind na you don crack joke abi?

Anyway, just collect your small likes and go.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Tundeobama(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

Why are you angry, isn't it Jonathan that started these projects and yes Buhari is to be blamed by our bad economy he made things worse
Olodo do you know the meaning of starting project not paper work.buhari paid in full for lagos ibadan rail and road.use your sen.pdp never again
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by porka: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2018
It didn't start today. That is theIr trademark.

See similar propaganda below.

In 2016

The Lagos Blue Light Rail is almost ready. See what the train looks like. [Picture]

https://omojuwa.com/2016/11/lagos-blue-light-rail-almost-ready-see-train-looks-like-picture/

Lagos Promises Functional Light Rail by December 2016

https://estateintel.com/governor-ambode-promises-functional-light-rail-by-december-2016/

In 2018

Phase I of Lagos Light Rail project in Nigeria to go operational in 2022

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2018/08/phase-i-of-lagos-light-rail-project-in-nigeria-to-go-operational-in-2022/
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by porka: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Oblang:

Can u differentiate btw approval and actual execution? Do u know how many projects that have bin approved in Nigeria even since obj days that not even one single fund have bin released for them. Meanwhile I'm asking u for the pictures of the level of work done on the project during gej time not news of approval....

2015 - Lagos, Nigeria

I never knew railway transport still existed in Nigeria – Amaechi

His words: “In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere...

...“So we need to make people become more aware that the narrow gauge is working, and that people can still use it to travel around that country.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/i-never-knew-railway-transport-still-existed-in-nigeria-amaechi/
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by mechanics(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari is working.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oblang(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
porka:

2015 - Lagos, Nigeria

I never knew railway transport still existed in Nigeria – Amaechi

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/i-never-knew-railway-transport-still-existed-in-nigeria-amaechi/

Its like u have comprehension problem. All I ask for is the picture of the work done on it by gej..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by porka: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2018
jomoh:

Show us where you were told it will be ready in December.

When we say you people are illiterates this is what we mean.

They said Lagos to Abeokuta end will be ready in December. This report is saying Lagos to Ibadan but to your illiterate brain, you don’t know d difference between Abeokuta and Ibadan when all you do is remain in you mud fill state and condemn everything.

Osinbajo said the rail line would be ready for use by December 2018, and would ensure ease of transportation and diversification of the national economy.

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-flags-off-lagos-ibadan-line-says-national-rail-project-will-create-500000-jobs/amp
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2018
With all the work left there?
Stop whining that this will be completed in 2019
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by sanpipita(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Oblang:

How do u execute a project without intial plan and approval? the project was clearly intitated by Jonathan, when he started it APC were mocking him
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by porka: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Oblang:

Its like u have comprehension problem. All I ask for is the picture of the work done on it by gej..

Your obsession with pictures is childish.

That's why you are being deceived with propaganda images.

It is not by work done in pictures.

It is by sitting inside a train that takes you from Lagos-Ibadan, in person.

They are taking advantage of your emotional vulnerability.

Demand for the genuine completion of this project instead.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by porka: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

How do u execute a project without intial plan and approval? the project was clearly intitated by Jonathan, when he started it APC were mocking him

Don't mind him.

They know that his type are easily carried away by images.

They go into extreme hysteria immediately they are shown images of earthwork and iron rods.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oblang(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

U think terms agreed don't get renegotiated? All I'm asking for is the picture of the work done on lagos/Ibadan rail under gej..
http://www.nta.ng/news/infrastructure/20160701-fg-saves-800m-on-coastal-railway-renegotiation-agreement-with-ccecc/
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by RedDistrict: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2018
troubleboi:
SO SO STORY O..STORY EVERYWHERE O..

Buhari/Osibanjo should start arranging their bags and baggages, because the time is getting close..

VOTE Sowore for President come 2019...
VOTE AAC..

Click on my signature below and start earning as you browse..its free man

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oblang(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
porka:

Your obsession with pictures is childish.

That's why you are being deceived with propaganda images.

It is not by work done in pictures.

It is by sitting inside a train that takes you from Lagos-Ibadan, in person.

They are taking advantage of your emotional vulnerability.

Demand for the genuine completion of this project instead.

Serious work is going on there. Projects don't get completed overnight. The progress and commitment to the execution is what is important...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by porka: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Oblang:

U think terms agreed don't get renegotiated? All I'm asking for is the picture of the work done on lagos/Ibadan rail under gej..
http://www.nta.ng/news/infrastructure/20160701-fg-saves-800m-on-coastal-railway-renegotiation-agreement-with-ccecc/

Can you show the picture of the work done on the coastal railway renegotiation you have just posted now?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oblang(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2018
porka:

Don't mind him.

They know that his type are easily carried away by images.

They go into extreme hysteria immediately they are shown images of earthwork and iron rods.

If u are confused abt the project, u can visit the site..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by RedDistrict: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:
If it doesn't get ready nko? all thanks to Goodluck Jonathan anyway, his foresight brought all this projects to fore.

Foresight?? grin grin

Your hero Jonatus the ogogoro drinker who turned aso rock to looters lounge where 'men of god' were strolling jn with private jets to 'collect' had this foresight grin

E make sense eee

make una continue with this kin foresight while serious ppl actually get the job done grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by sanpipita(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
Oblang:

So how do you renegotiate terms if not someone didnt already started things in motion?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oblang(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
porka:

Can you show the picture of the work done on the coastal railway renegotiation you have just posted now?

Oga go and sleep. What I'm pointing out is that projects do get renegotiated by govt. The fact that gej approved a project that he never execute doesn't mean a new govt will continue with its agreed terms...I'm done with u...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by porka: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Oblang:

If u are confused abt the project, u can visit the site..

February will soon be here.

We would all ride in it from Lagos-Ibadan or Lagos-Abekuota.

As you can see that people have been using the Lagos blue line from Okoko to Marina since 2011.

"The taste of the pudding is in the eating."
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Pataricatering(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have deep respect for people like you ! Not everybody has to like buhari but let us be truthful when we see where he is doing good just like we see when he is doing bad !
Dee60:

I may not be a fan of PMB but he has achieved in 3 years what PDP failed to ouch in 16 years of failure.

OBJ should be ashamed that in 8 years not a single road or rail line was commissioned in Lagos area. Now the road to the airport in Lagos is near completion. Rail and road from Lagos is in progress. In 3 years.

Despite not having HALF of the income PDP enjoyed, these guys have done thrice in 3 years what PDP failed to do in 16 years.

I still cannot say I will vote APC but PDP is not an option. They want to come and sell the rest of Nigeria to their cronies and GFs. I heard they repented for their past sins, but they should also return the loot, then we can take them serious.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Shaev7(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Most Nigerians are still in the dark. Low sense of reasoning... Too bad.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Bgetto: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
They can't complete event this project why should i waste time on PDP let them completed this project first or this one no be project ?

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by pacespot(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
But why can't Africans learn this construction work from developed countries like China, most of the people I see working on the construction site are Nigerians, but on paper, it is Chinese company that is building the Lagos-Ibadan express-way rail link. If I recall very well, we paid the Chinese company $3 billion for this project. Same thing is applicable for Shell, Chevron, Exxol Mobile and all the oil multinationals working in the countries. Nigeria cannot extract its crude oil without these companies, but most of the people doing the blue-collar jobs in these companies are Nigerians.

WHY?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by soggy28(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
braveboy64:
4 more years

U call it lies.but u cud see the pictures which doesn't lie.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by braveboy64(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
soggy28:

U call it lies.but u cud see the pictures which doesn't lie.
I mean Buhari will go another 4 years
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Aldebaran(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by OgaBuhari: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Op first worshipped their god (COW) before posting pictures

hahahahahaha I thought I was the only one that saw it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) / Air Force Helicopter Crash-lands In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.