Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah (615 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / The War Between Apc And The Akwa Ibom People (2) By Uwemedimoh Umanah / Only Udom Has Paid Workers Without Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah by Jerry5050pmg(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights!

Uwemedimoh Umanah

The unprecedented success of Governor Emmanuel’s industrialization policy is causing amnesia to Senator Godswill Akpabio and the entire APC in the state.

The reason is that Udom, unlike his predecessor, has crossed the rubicon by taking development beyond rhetoric and political fantasy.

The latest in the coterie of Industries is the new rice milling factory built in Ini local government area of Akwa Ibom State. The mill was yesterday 15th Of December 2018, commissioned by Governor Udom Emmanuel, with a promise that it will give birth to several other factories in the area.

It can be recalled that during the 2011 gubernatorial campaigns, Godswill Akpabio, the then Governor of the State said he had earmarked N20 billion yearly to build 31 Industries across the state. If this is summed, it translates into a whopping 80 billion Naira. But he ended up squandering those eight years of economic boom and couldn’t build or attract a single industry.

Senator Akpabio is apparently unhappy with this strides and has engaged his media handlers to disparage the successes recorded by Governor Emmanuel. Jackson Udom, Special Assistant to Senator Akpabio on Media surreptitiously acted out this script thus:“This is the rice produced in Akwa Ibom State, but has Adamawa state on the bag....”. This misrepresentation is mendacity taken too far.

But Governor Udom Emmanuel is unruffled; he is determined to ensuring the prosperity of all Akwa Ibom indigene, in line with the vision of the forbears of the state.
#OnlyGod

Re: Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah by JoanHicks(f): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Op I'm sure you didn't read before posting, yesterday is not 15th
Re: Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah by mrvitalis(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2018
The richest state in Nigeria is building this as a state owned rice factory ....this is a shame for udom who has been well exposed

While traveling to Lagos i saw a poster of udom bragging the state owns 100 hectares of rice farm

Bro for good sake 100 hectares? ....it would cost you less than 7 million to plant and harvest 100 hectares of rice farm ....if me someone just above 25 is working on doing 200 hectares next year... How come a state is proud of 100 hectares...

A local government can build that rice mill... That rice mill can't cost more than 100 million

1 Like

Re: Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah by hisgrace090: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2018
All this half backed mediocre Nigerian style of leaders wount allow person rest this early morning.

You swallow billions alone and give millions to the entire state, rubbish.
Re: Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah by onubijoe(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2018
you have not started anything but you chose to be blaming people like your principal . what has your own governor done or doing ?

mrvitalis:
The richest state in Nigeria is building this as a state owned rice factory ....this is a shame for udom who has been well exposed

While traveling to Lagos i saw a poster of udom bragging the state owns 100 hectares of rice farm

Bro for good sake 100 hectares? ....it would cost you less than 7 million to plant and harvest 100 hectares of rice farm ....if me someone just above 25 is working on doing 200 hectares next year... How come a state is proud of 100 hectares...

A local government can build that rice mill... That rice mill can't cost more than 100 million
Re: Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2018
onubijoe:
you have not started anything but you chose to be blaming people like your principal . what has your own governor done or doing ?

I have started oga
Re: Rice Mill: Udom Has Given Akpabio Sleepless Nights - Uwemedimoh Umanah by Omeokachie: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Akpabio is in severe pains grin

Even Lagos and Kebbi are suddenly unable to provide Lake rice this Christmas.

Meanwhile your VP was lying about 98% being produced locally. Devil must be envious of that backslidden pastor.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Fear Buhari, I Fear Only God –amosun / It’d Have Been Better If PDP Focused On Just Electricity For 16 Years - Tinubu / Check Out The First Coupist To Kick Alhaji Shagari Out Of Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.