Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This (2871 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2018
I have realised that even if devil comes to rule Nigeria, some Nigerians will still support him. It's obvious we are the cause of our problem. What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange. His ethnic and religious infantile chauvinism has polarised Nigeria the more. Nigerians on social media now wage rabid inter-tribal media wars instead of tackling the real issues threatening our existence. How would you expect people who were buying a bag of rice for 9k, a litre of fuel for N97 to buy them at 28k and 145 respectively, to be happy, to praise you and vote for you again? Have their brains been rewired? When people say "in sane clime, Buhari would have resigned", they indirectly say Nigeria is an insane clime because we are strange people. It's visibly an insane nation . I've written different essays on the insanity of Nigerian army who fights war without fighting the cause. Defending territorial boundary doesn't mean fighting foolishly and dying like flies when denied of weapons. Part of Buhari's promise in 2014 was to name boko haram sponsors, Today, the situation in the northeast is worse because Boko haram now fights with drones. Why are we not worried? Who gave them drones? This is what Nigerians should ask Buhari. Drone doesn't know Christian or Muslim. It's clear Buhari cannot solve our problem, he can only worsen it. Tell him to go!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by teeytimi: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2018
back to daura is a goal

11 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by olaric(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Abnormal country, abnormal people

6 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Destruction is declared on us all by Miyetti Allah Worldwide Mission.

Buhari is their Grand Commander...!

3 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2018
#PMB1523

#NEXTLEVEL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2018
tell why I should vote him. not nextdevil pls

4 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by slimfit1(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari in fact Nigeria it us well with us.
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by deboysben(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2018
God will not forgive me if I ever vote buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by ossy7881: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Mmuoojukwu:
I have realised that even if devil comes to rule Nigeria, some Nigerians will still support him. It's obvious we are the cause of our problem. What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange. His ethnic and religious infantile chauvinism has polarised Nigeria the more. Nigerians on social media now wage rabid inter-tribal media wars instead of tackling the real issues threatening our existence. How would you expect people who were buying a bag of rice for 9k, a litre of fuel for N97 to buy them at 28k and 145 respectively, to be happy, to praise you and vote for you again? Have their brains been rewired? When people say "in sane clime, Buhari would have resigned", they indirectly say Nigeria is an insane clime because we are strange people. It's visibly an insane nation . I've written different essays on the insanity of Nigerian army who fights war without fighting the cause. Defending territorial boundary doesn't mean fighting foolishly and dying like flies when denied of weapons. Part of Buhari's promise in 2014 was to name boko haram sponsors, Today, the situation in the northeast is worse because Boko haram now fights with drones. Why are we not worried? Who gave them drones? This is what Nigerians should ask Buhari. Drone doesn't know Christian or Muslim. It's clear Buhari cannot solve our problem, he can only worsen it. Tell him to go!

if you like vote for him and if you like don't vote for him that's your business.

everybody is entitle to their opinion

Nigeria problem started a long time ago.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
I was thinking maybe I'd read something meaningful. I just stopped close to halfway. Vote him or don't vote him, it's your PVC and your conviction.

More died as a result of herdsmen clashes prior to this administration. And immediately electioneering campaign kicked, even before the PDP presidential nomination, the clashes ceased. A point has been driven.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by StillX10(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist and a murderer

5 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by otokx(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2018
The funny part is most Nigerians that are on the internet don't vote.

The process is so tedious there is little to no incentive to go out and vote on election days.

4 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by shedy03(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
#PMB1523

#NEXTLEVEL
Just like op said "your brain is rewired"

4 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by edifice235(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2018
Nobody will convince you on voting anybody. Its your responsibility to think and choose your leader.

But you can help yourself with the links below.

https://punchng.com/troops-arrest-fulani-herdsmen-planning-attack-on-benue-community/

https://punchng.com/killers-of-benue-catholic-priest-sentenced-to-death/

https://punchng.com/air-force-jets-bomb-benue-villages/

We all must do our best not to allow lies flood our ears and thinking.
May Nigeria succeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by oyebanji44: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Had the safety of the nation been solved??certainly not..those states you mentioned above knew the real causes of the crisis and it had been totally ignored for a long,long time after the British departure. in the north the British met the fulani in the process of establishing their rulership over the Hausa,birom,Anga,Nupe,Tiv ,and the Yoruba of ilorin..in that way,the fulani feudalism was established in most parts of Nigeria.. unfortunately for them,the British came in at a particular time with a superior military force and imposed the "peace of British"rubber stamping the Fulani hegemony over the whole area after that,every effort by the people to be free was regarded as a rebellion against the British ruleship and was suppressed.The herdsmen killing had been going on secretly in Nigeria so it was not a news to the effected states.. On the issue of Boko haram,they "re financially strong and sponsored by religious fanatics among the international circle.ln some quarters buhari is trying.that was why they stood solidly behind him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by nijabazaar: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2018
God plz save us from Buhari. I wish i am a witch doctor...
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Cajal(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
He doesn't need ur vote brother
He has my vote...
NO ..to..ATIKULIARS AND ATIKULOOTERS
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by KillTheZombies: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2018
TheAgba:
I was thinking maybe I'd read something meaningful. I just stopped close to halfway. Vote him or don't vote him, it's your PVC and your conviction.

More died as a result of herdsmen clashes prior to this administration. And immediately electioneering campaign kicked, even before the PDP presidential nomination, the clashes ceased. A point has been driven.

Sixturudeen the stolen laptop seller, stop deceiving your demented zombie skull.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by smileyoo: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
bubu is a lucky man, because most nigerians reason and act in a strange way. they supports their tribesmen commits heinous crimes, because of tribal affiliations. bubu is from the north west, yet his presidency 've increased their level of misery and poverty, even more than other regions, but that 'll not discourage them from voting for their son. sadly, nigerians don't vote based on issues, but on sentiments, that's why our leaders 're very lazy and visionless.

2 Likes

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by bularvz: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
smileyoo:
bubu is a lucky man, because most nigerians reason and act in a strange way. they supports their tribesmen commits heinous crimes, because of tribal affiliations. bubu is from the north west, yet his presidency 've increased their level of misery and poverty, even more than other regions, but that 'll not discourage them from voting for their son. sadly, nigerians don't vote based on issues, but on sentiments, that's why our leaders 're very lazy and visionless.
The followers deserve the kind of leaders they get
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Kellibae(f): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
bularvz:

Some are reasonable and are suffering from the stupidity of majority

1 Like

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by smileyoo: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
bularvz:

exactly. that's why its wrong, to keep blaming leadership alone, follwership is the main problem of nigeria as a nation.
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by gabbylight: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
ossy7881:

if you like vote for him and if you like don't vote for him that's your business.

everybody is entitle to their opinion

Nigeria problem started a long time ago.

So Because Nigeria problem started long ago, the problem must continue?
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Belteshazzar1: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mmuoojukwu:

chie we made a great mistake in 2014/2015
by voting mr Buhari well
we still have an opportunity to make a change in 2019 by Gods grace. For if that man make it in 2019 then we are finished..... vote wisely
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by arabbunkum: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
They are on payroll. ...sold their birthright for a plate of porridge.

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Sixturudeen the stolen laptop seller, stop deceiving your demented zombie skull.

grin
I'd always told stupids like you to prove I stole laptops and put them up for sale and you've never dissapointed at being stupid.

If you've nothing to say, which is obvious, stop quoting me.
Ode...face the topic here and comment something meaningful.
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by KillTheZombies: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
TheAgba:

[s]I'd always told stupids like you to prove I stole laptops and put them up for sale and you've never dissapointed at being stupid.

If you've nothing to say, which is obvious, stop quoting me.
Ode...face the topic here and comment something meaningful[/s].

I don't have to prove anything, you are a zombie and a thief. Ole buruku ni o.
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
KillTheZombies:

I don't have to prove anything, you are a zombie and a thief. Ole buruku ni o.
Lols...
Thanks...

I'd hope you're satisfied now. You can now have a cup full of water to digest your being stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Hope Uzodinma To Rename Imsu To Immortalize Abba Kyari / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Hikes Fuel Price To N212 Per Litre / We Were Paid To Come And Support The Nigerian Government -black Americans Confes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.