Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This (2880 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by rexwalters: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
oyebanji44:
Had the safety of the nation been solved??certainly not..those states you mentioned above knew the real causes of the crisis and it had been totally ignored for a long,long time after the British departure. in the north the British met the fulani in the process of establishing their rulership over the Hausa,birom,Anga,Nupe,Tiv ,and the Yoruba of ilorin..in that way,the fulani feudalism was established in most parts of Nigeria.. unfortunately for them,the British came in at a particular time with a superior military force and imposed the "peace of British"rubber stamping the Fulani hegemony over the whole area after that,every effort by the people to be free was regarded as a rebellion against the British ruleship and was suppressed.The herdsmen killing had been going on secretly in Nigeria so it was not a news to the effected states.. On the issue of Boko haram,they "re financially strong and sponsored by religious fanatics among the international circle.To some quarters buhari is trying.that was why they stood solidly behind him .
I wish you could lecture more of these millions of misinformed kids on Naira land,excellent post.

1 Like

Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by oyebanji44: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
rexwalters:
I wish you could lecture more of these millions of misinformed kids on Naira land,excellent post.
thanks you sir
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by oyebanji44: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=rexwalters post=74060743]I wish you could lecture more of these millions of misinformed kids on Naira land,excellent post. grin grin grin
Re: Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
this is Egypt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Kwankwaso Was Overhyped Like Morata Of Chelsea / 11 Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly / Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.