Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition (19065 Views)

EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Diezani Madueke As Extradition Proceedings Begin / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by VcStunner(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Another lool
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by airminem(f): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2018
By this request, all Interpol member countries were obliged to arrest the former minister anywhere she is seen on their territories.[b][/b]

same should be applied to kemi Adeosun
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by slimfit1(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Blocking all pdp financial sources
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2018
All for election
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by wrench: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2018
derok7092x:
But on a serious note, don't u get tired? How much recharge card do u wanna scam people of? And of what importance is it ur life?

1 Like

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by MrMystrO(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
its almost 4Years process Mr. shouter!

We will all be here, and Nothing will happen!

Lol Defender of corruption (D.O.C.) grin

You see this is why i say Atiku should not be supported.. His corrupt Ethics are highly contagious and it seems to me that you've already been terribly infected. Anyway whether u like it or not, The serial looter has already been declared wanted by Interpol meaning she's more unsafe even in Europe than she was before now. Accept the fact, the walls are closing in and it won't be long before she starts answering for her crimes in a court of law. Lovers and Defenders of corruption like you should be Very Worried indeed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Righteousness89(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
MrMystrO:

Lol Defender of corruption (D.O.C.) grin

You see this is why i say Atiku should not be supported.. His corrupt Ethics are highly contagious and it seems to me that you've already been terribly infected. Anyway whether u like it or not, The serial looter has already been declared wanted by Interpol meaning she's more unsafe even in Europe than she was before now. Accept the fact, the walls are closing in and it won't be long before she starts answering for her crimes in a court of law. Lovers and Defenders of corruption like you should be Very Worried indeed grin
[/s]See the Trash u just released

1 Like

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by troubleboi: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2018
When you finish.... If you don't bring the follow people to justice you still and will always be APC errand boys...

Maina

Babachir

Ganduje

Meanwhile click my signature below and earn money for free...
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by SignatureNG(f): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2018
hmm
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by bigpicture001: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Imortal001:
Her time is up! that woman get mind! when she was minister, her son dey fly private jet dey go watch chelsea fc match every weekend.

What about Tinubu nd buhari's sons..are dey nit flying jets. If you can prove to me that tinubu was richer than this woman b4 both of them entered government. I will join ur charade.

Remember sh tried endlessly to return, ur ppl said sh want to com nd obstruct justice nd blocked her, tried her in absentia nd got verdicts dt suits them.

Wayo govt.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by ulysses: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Monster!!
Righteousness89:
Arrest the woman if u have Evidences against her!

She is in London!
Stop this News Paper Prosecution!
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by bionixs: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:

She is in London!
Don't mind the slowpokes

2 Likes

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by bionixs: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
rattlesnake:
She don buy job
all those who bought the jobs are walking free as you post this
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by ClearFlair: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Racoon:
Interpol knows she is still in London because the UK authorities have long confiscate her international passport.
Meanwhile when will madam Kemi Adeosun also be extradited to face criminal prosecution for forgery of NYSC certificate?

Is her "forgery" to blame for Nigeria's problems?
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2018
another media circus loading to distract from Ganduje, killer Malians in Zamfara, Badeh's Murder, Oshomole's APC wahala, million unemployed, withdrawal from the ECA, please take your pick

3 Likes

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Racoon(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
ClearFlair:

Is her "forgery" to blame for Nigeria's problems?
So forgery/perjury are no more crime.The law takes it course once It's contravened irrespective of the crime committed.

Commit the same "forgery" under this govt, get caught then come back here to tell us your story.Dont rationalize criminality.
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by MrMystrO(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]See the Trash u just released

I guess that's another way of saying "I don't know how to counter your facts so i'll just label your post as Trash". Sounds pretty convenient wink
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Bizibi(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Hehehehehe,efcc!!!!
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Imortal001: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2018
bigpicture001:

What about Tinubu nd buhari's sons..are dey nit flying jets. If you can prove to me that tinubu was richer than this woman b4 both of them entered government. I will join ur charade.

Remember sh tried endlessly to return, ur ppl said sh want to com nd obstruct justice nd blocked her, tried her in absentia nd got verdicts dt suits them.

Wayo govt.
Why u dey support bad things? why jonah no probe tinubu and co?
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by frankmoney(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:

She is in London!
yes she is in London , but u can't just step into London and arrest since it's not within Nigeria jurisdiction , same reason fbi can't arrest atiku in nigeria
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by bigpicture001: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Imortal001:

Why u dey support bad things? why jonah no probe tinubu and co?

Tinubu was in opposition nd he bought the media..if you touch him, he will twist fact nd cry persecution nd ppl like you will fall for it.

Guess dts y u were out to join the staged anti subsidies protest organised by him...

1 Like

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Imortal001: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2018
bigpicture001:

Tinubu was in opposition nd he bought the media..if you touch him, he will twist fact nd cry persecution nd ppl like you will fall for it.

Guess dts y u were out to join the staged anti subsidies protest organised by him...
You mean jonah dont have the balls as the C in C to probe tinubu and co? my broda i rest my case..
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by vindisick: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2018
So when will an arrest warrent be issued for kemi adeosun , a comfirmed fraudster that forged her nysc credentials to hold a delicate office as the minister of finance for 3 years. that is the main reason why i still believe Nigeria can never be one. Just look at the way EFCC has been pursuing this woman just because she is igbo. Same way they are incarcerating metuh and now orji uzor kalu. Wasnt tinubu corrupt,why no arrest warant on him. Why diezani?

2 Likes

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by obailala(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:

She is in London!
But that's exactly what they are doing. How come its a bother to you?
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by asobo: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2018
MrMystrO:

It's not a one day process Mr man, Stop shouting!
So says a buharideen, always come up with something to the applaud of their gullible supporters.
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by asobo: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2018
frankmoney:
yes she is in London , but u can't just step into London and arrest since it's not within Nigeria jurisdiction , same reason fbi can't arrest atiku in nigeria
So says a Buharideen. Gullible beings
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by frankmoney(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2018
asobo:
So says a Buharideen. Gullible beings
lmao ... So anybody against diezani is a buhari supporter , mind you o don't give a damn about buhari or APC , neither do I care about atiku or pdp ... I am a staunch opposer of both parties for your info ...efcc cannot arrest a Nigerian on a foreign soil , if you like have all evidence in the world , you need Interpol to issue a warrant , same reason fbi can't arrest atiku but need him to visit the us .... So you my friend re the guilible one , if you think atiku or buhari gives a damn about u

1 Like

Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by 1shortblackboy: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
them go talk whether dem no know say she dey London. anyway something to give their non thinking followers to shout sai baba about
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
frankmoney:

London no get Interpol If they issued an arrest warrant against her and she’s in London, the Interpol in London should take her in.
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by sayisayi(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Imortal001:
Her time is up! that woman get mind! when she was minister, her son dey fly private jet dey go watch chelsea fc match every weekend.

Photos or....
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by Centurion04: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=rattlesnake post=74041037]She don buy job[/quote ] ...in German currency! grin grin
Re: Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison-madueke As FG Commences Extradition by SingleWahala(f): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:

She is in London!

Arrested grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Buhari To Visit Bayelsa, To Commission Maura Airport Project In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.