Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

'if I Do Amazing Songs It Will Not Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Will Not Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song (275 Views)

Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'if I Do Amazing Songs It Will Not Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song by Adekunle2k18(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2018
The Nigerian rappers has came online to defend his new song 'Logo Benz' where he was featured with his former recording label Artist, Lil Kesh.

The new song who went viral on internet because of its lyrics line where he and Lil Kesh promote Ritual Killings and Glorifying Internet Fraudsters. And every internet users See's it as Bad song. Meanwhile, the record label boss and Musician has come to tell everyone why they sing such song because, When sang "Shine" that was good music, it doesn't trend so that makes him Lil Kesh to sing 'Logo Benz'.
Read more...
Source: https://www.naijaprides.com/2018/12/i-do-amazing-songs-it-will-not-trend.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kayzroid Release New Single, Fans React / The Okoye Twins RESUME School [photos] / Mystikal Close To Getting Outta Prison On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.